As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Suteck #ad
Suteck Plastic Access Panel for Drywall Ceiling 18 x 18 Inch Reinforced Plumbing Wall Access Doors Removable Hinged White #adSuteck #ad
- Installation drywall access panels is a quick, screws, requires no framing, easy to handle. Access panel is reversible - can be flush mounted or surface mounted. Access panels are a commonly used building device that provide easy access to plumbing, electrical, HVAC or duct systems.
Our support-- 24-hour online after-sales support service. It can be painted to match the existing wall color. Access panels are constructed with durable high impact polystyrene plastic is best suited for indoor use whether it be a Home, Hotel or Office.
Drywall access panels are used for sturdy plastic and textured surface to increase surface area and maximally adhesion so that the panel surface painting easily and maximally reduce the chances of cracking and flaking paint.
Flush to frame — rounded safety corners, convenient DIY job, one piece outside ﬂange with 3/4" deep mounting frame. The high impact styrene plastic with UV Stabilized for outdoor use, WILL NOT fade or corrode. Any question, please feel free let me know. Your satisfaction is our forever pursue. Multi-use and they have concealed-hinge that open to plumbing valves, wiring or duct systems encased in the wall. Self-contained access panel, latches or fasteners.
2. Premier Access Doors #ad
Premier 3000 Series Steel Universal Access Door 18 x 18 Screwdriver Latch #adPremier Access Doors #ad
- Made from 20 gauge steel. Access panel 18" x 18". Perfect for interior residential applications. Designed to fit rough wall opening 18-3/8 x 18-3/8 Inch. Door is removable for easy access to opening.
3. Dynasty #ad
DYNASTY Hardware AP1818 Access Door 18" x 18" Styrene Plastic White #adDynasty #ad
- Material: high Impact Styrene Plastic. Hinged door is Removable For Better Access. Rough opening should be 18-1/4" x 18-1/4". Attach to wall surface Using Caulking Adhesive To Back Of Door. Plastic access door: 18 inch x 18 inch.
4. Acudor #ad
Acudor PA1818 Pa-3000 Plastic Access Door 18x18, Plastic, 20" Height #adAcudor #ad
- Designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings. Door panel is hinged and removable. Snap latches allow the door to fit tightly within the frame.
High-impact styrene plastic with uv stabilizers resists fading and corrosion. White finish, with textured exposed surfaces, can be left as is or painted to match the surrounding areas.
|Manufacturer||Acudor Products, Inc. #ad|
5. JL Industries #ad
JL Industries 9TM 18" x 18" Flush Universal Access Door Panel, WHITE #adJL Industries #ad
- Steel access door panel - rough Opening Should Be Panel Size Plus 3/8". Door: 16 gauge steel With 90 Degree Concealed Hinge. Finish: gray powder Coated Primer - Field Paintable. Flush screw Driver Latch. Frame: 16 gauge steel With 1" Wall Flange.
6. MaRoner #ad
Heavy Durable ABS Material, Plumbing Access Panel for Drywall Ceiling 18x18 inch Removable Hinged Access Door Reinforced Hinged Panel, Plumbing Access Panel, Wall Access Panel #adMaRoner #ad
- No requiring framing, screws, or fasteners with this access panel. Concealed-hinge access door with multi-use for opening to plumbing valves, electrical, wiring or duct systems encased in the wall.
Installation is a quick, latches, convenient DIY job, easy to handle. Abs access panels are widly used building device that provide easy access to plumbing, HVAC or duct systems.
Reinforced hinged access Panel made for sturdy plastic can be painted to any color match the existing wall color. Reinforced hinged drywall access panels are designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings.
Uv stabilized high impact ABS for outdoor use, not fade or corrode. Easy installing drywall access panels. The access panel is reversible - can be surface mounted. For walls at least 039 inch10mm thick - size refers to cut out size there is also a 1inch28mm Frame for a neat finish, PROVIDES: Access to plumbing lines behind walls or ceilings.
7. Premier Access Doors #ad
Premier 5000 Series Commercial Grade Steel Access Door, White Screwdriver Latch, 18 x 18 Flush Universal Mount #adPremier Access Doors #ad
- Fits rough wall opening 18-3/8 x 18-3/8 Inch. Perfect for commercial Applications, Interior Or Exterior. Heavy duty access Panel 18" x 18". Install in drywall, Plaster, Tile Or Any Flush Surface. Features Continuous Concealed Hinge.
8. Phantom Panels #ad
Phantom Panel | 18" x 18" Frameless GFRG Drywall Access Door | Lift & Shift, Square Corner Panel #adPhantom Panels #ad
- Made in usa | full Width Embedments. Access door Arrives "Paint Ready". 18" x 18" door opening 24" x 24" Rough Opening. Cnc programmed | Class A Fire Rated. Made for 5/8" sheetrock - Easy Mud and Tape In.
9. FLIPFIX #ad
FlipFix Premium Metal Access Panel / Access Door for Drywall / Easy to Fit 18" x 18" #adFLIPFIX #ad
- Suitable for walls & ceilings ◀ perfect for accessing plumbing, cables and piping around the home and workplace. Flip the flipfix device and drill until it clamps to the surround.
No need for wood, saw, glue or screws!10 year guarantee ◀ flipfix access panels are built in the uk from the highest quality zintec steel. Not suitable for external applications. We’re so confident in our panel that we provide a 10 YEAR GUARANTEE.
Can be painted over if necessary. Easy to fit ◀ draw around the provided pop-out template, cut your hole and place your panel. No extra materials needed ◀ all you need to fit our panel is a pencil, spirit level and drill. It's that easy! sleek aesthetics ◀ mitreless frame, flush lock and finished in a powder-coated RAL 9010 30% gloss white.
|Manufacturer||FlipFix Ltd #ad|
10. Acudor #ad
Acudor Z91818SCWH UF-5500 Metal Access Door 18 x 18, 20" Height #adAcudor #ad
- Design of the hidden hinge helps prevent binding. Rounded corners for safety. 1-piece trim flange resists sagging and distorting. Easy provides access to shutoff valves, including drywall, plaster, electrical junctures, cable raceways and a variety of other needs to install in most flat surfaces, tile and masonry.
Easy to install in most flat surfaces, plaster, including drywall, tile and masonry.