As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EHWINE #ad
EHWINE 100 Pack Square Seed Starter Tray 3 Inch Seedling Pots Organic Peat Pots for Seedlings Seed Starter Pots Kit Seedling Trays Bonus 100 Pcs Plant Labels…, Peat Pots #adEHWINE #ad
- The size of plant label is about 4L" x 08w". Size: seedling pots is about 3d"×3h", which can be used for vegetable seeds, melon seedlings and succulent cultivation. Package including: square peat pots * 100, bonus 100 pcs white plant labels, which can be used for recording the seeds' name and growth date.
Material: these seeds starter pots are made of peat moss, good air permeability, automatic water absorption. They can be planted in your yard or garden without removing plants from the pots.
Easy to use: fill the seedling trays with soil and put seeds in, and then put peat pots in well ventilated and sunny place, then wait the seeds budding. It overcomes the common problems of rotten roots and transplant shock in the cultivation of seedlings with plastic pots. Advantage: perfect for seeds budding, plants roots can penetrate the peat pots after the peat pots begin to biodegrad.
2. Cosweet #ad
100pcs 3 Inches Square Peat Pots for Seedlings- Plant Seed Starter Peat Pots Germination Seedling Trays with Bonus 100pcs Plant Markers Biodegradable Eco-Friendly for Vegetable Seed Germination #adCosweet #ad
- These peat pots are perfect for starting flowers, besides, cucumbers and some herbs plants. Package include: there are 100 pcs biodegradable square peat pots included in each package, vegetables like tomatoes, in addition you will receive another 100 pcs white lables for you to record the seeds' name and growth date.
Applicable occasion: after the plants germinate, they can be used as home decoration green plants to make the home look more natural and the air fresher; or you own a nursery and just need a cost-effective seed germination container. Material: these seeds starter peat pots are made of biodegradable paper pulp with good air permeability, eco-friendly and very safe to use, the peat material can absorb water automatically and not easy to fall apart, avoiding mold and making the seeds germinate healthily and quickly.
Less environment requirement: these seeds starter peat pots have reduce the environment requirement for seed germination, plant germination cannot only be done outdoors.
You can transplant the peat pot into the ground directly, width, height, it will eventually decomposed among the soil, effectively prevents plant roots from being damaged during transplantation. Size: size of each seedling tray is about 3" x 3" x 3" length, and each plant label is about 2" x 04", the size is a suitable to be the seed starter container during the plant season. Even the temperature is low, you can let the seeds germinate indoors to prepare for the coming planting season.
3. GROWNEER #ad
Biodegradable Herb Seed Starter Pots Kits, 60 Packs 3 Inch Peat Pots Plant Starters for Seedling with 15 Pcs Plant Labels, Garden Germination Nursery Pot #adGROWNEER #ad
- Comes with 15 pcs plant labels, and you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots. Simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant pot. No holes in the bottom.
Each pot measures 3 inch in diameter. Seed starter kit -- pack of 60 peat pots. Start indoor garden -- starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat pots. These will break down in the soil in the end, environmentally friendly. 100% biodegradable -- once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole pots directly into the ground or larger plant pots.
Widely used -- these organic peat seedling pots are perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers. Prevent transplant shock -- by becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing peat pots are great to transplant plants and avoid root shocking.
4. winemana #ad
Winemana 100 Pack Seed Starter Tray Kit, Biodegradable Peat Pots for Seedling with 100 Plant Labels, Plant Garden Germination Tray for Flower Vegetables Succulents 3" x 3" #adwinemana #ad
- Especially suitable for novice plant lovers. Package: each package comes with 100 pieces peat pots, also includes 100 plant tags for meeting your daily planting use. When plants take root and sprout, the outer shell can be degraded and become organic nutrients for absorption by plants.
Advantage: the bottom of our peat pots is breathable, balanced drainage is conducive to growth, good ventilation function is conducive to the growth of flowers and plants, and the utilization of soil and fertilizer is high.
Biodegradable: our peat pots are made of natural coconut shreds and paper pulp. Efficient: our peat pots help save the number of seeds, and use nutritional support to plant seedlings, and convenient for long-distance transportation, which is conducive to centralized planting and transplanting, which significantly improves economic efficiency and saves money.
It is widely used in the planting industry of flowers, vegetables, fruits and so on. Profession: our peat pots absorb heat during the day and keep warm at night to protect the roots of plants, ensure the absorption of fertilizers, and have an obvious water-locking effect during drought.
5. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy-Pots Organic Seed Starting 3" Biodegradable Peat Pots, 22 Pack #adJiffy #ad
- Start your seeds with this pack of twenty-two that's right, 22! 3" diameter biodegradable peat pots! Organic and omri listed, pots can be transplanted right along with the plant it houses in order to reduce transplant shock and keep those roots healthy and happy.
Roots can easily break right through the walls of the pot, which will eventually biodegrade in your garden or container. Peat is responsibly sourced from Canadian Sphagnum Peat.
6. COSYLAND #ad
COSYLAND 100Pack 3in Peat Pots Biodegradable Plant Seeding Pot Seed Starter Tray for Garden Seedling Organic Eco-Friendly with Plant Labels, 2 Transplant Tools #adCOSYLAND #ad
- Organic fertilizer - seedling pots will turn into organic fertilizer after degraded, which is easy to integrate with the soil. Environmental protection - made of waste paper or recycled paper, the degradation period of Cosyland peat pot is much shorter than that of non-woven and plastic seedling cups, which is friendly to the ecological environment.
Hygiene - clean and hygienic, no moth-eaten, harmless to the root system.
Degradeable pot - cosyland seedling pot is made of pulp and contains plant fibers such as ammonia, phosphorus, etc. The cup body is degradable, potassium, no transfer is needed as it can be planted directly without hurting the seedlings.
It can improve the ecological environment around the seedling roots and is conducive to the growth of seedlings. Healthy roots - the rot and bending of seedling roots that are easily caused by the use of plastic seedling pots can be well overcome.
7. Delxo #ad
Delxo 102 Pack 3 inch Seed Starter Peat Pots Kit for Garden Seedling Tray 100% Eco-Friendly Organic Germination Seedling Trays Biodegradable #adDelxo #ad
- Biodegradable material- mohern seed starter trays are made mainly of paper and Peat Moss, K. Less harmful -seedling trays will gradually soften that not necessary to Dig the Seedlings or Potting Soil out of Plant Starter Manually, Thus Greatly Improving the Survival of The Seedlings.
Suitable for saplings and starters - each peat pot cell is 3. 2" round and 3" deep, vegetables, herbs, Hanging plants, Strawberries, for Planting Flowers, Saplings and so on.
They are eco-friendly, p, also Contain N, Easily Degradable and Completely Recycled. Package include - each peat pot kit includes 102 Germination Trays 20 Plastic Plant Markers - Plant Markers are Not Biodegradable.
Finally, Becoming Organic Fertilizer. It overcomes the common problems of Crooked Roots and Rotten Roots in the Cultivation of Seedlings with Plastic Pots. Professional- when the pot trays begin to degrade, the roots are also strong enough to Penetrate Them.
8. 3T GROUP #ad
Flowers, 3" Biodegradable Peat Pots with Plant Labels, Peat Pot Starters for Herb Seedling, Seed Starter, Tomato, for Vegetables, Nursery Pot, Fruits, 50 Packs, Bulk 50 Pack 3 Inch Round #ad3T GROUP #ad
- 100% biodegradable planting pots: the pure natural biodegradable paper seedling cup is made of pulp and plant fiber, and contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and other nutrients required for plant growth. Perfect for seeds, saplings & starters: the 3-inch rootmaker pots are perfect for herbs, starting flowers, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes, potato and cucumbers.
These vegetable pots have thicker fibers, preventing the soil from being too wet and causing root rot, are more breathable, and have better drainage properties, thus allowing plant seedlings to thrive. Seed starting pots: a pack of 50 premium biodegradable pots for plants, each 3 inches in diameter, comes with 25 plant tags that you can use to mark the name and planting date of the seeds in the peat pot.
There is no need to take out the seedlings, then sprinkle in the seeds for simple maintenance and you're ready to wait for the seedlings to grow.
When the seedlings gradually grow up, which avoids the risk of root breakage of the seedlings. Using it to enjoy planting and build the dream flower garden or vegetable garden. Easy to use: these seed pots are very lightweight, just fill with just the right amount of soil, the seedlings are buried in the soil together with the seedling pots. High seedling survival: plant seedlings in peat pots generally have a higher survival rate than seedlings grown in the ground. The roots of the seedlings can easily penetrate the cup wall and take root in the soil.
|Brand||3T GROUP #ad|
|Manufacturer||3T GROUP #ad|
9. ZOUTOG #ad
Bonus 100 Plant Labels, ZOUTOG 100 Pack Round Plant Starter Pots Seedling Trays, 3'' Peat Pots #adZOUTOG #ad
- Seed starter tray: these pots are the ideal choice for indoors seed starting as well! They can help minimize transplant shock, so they're especially good for plants that don't like to have their roots disturbed, cucumbers, such as melons, squash and nasturtiums.
Made to last, they are strong and durable. Prevent transplant shock: No transplant shock since there's no need to transfer plants after starting.
Pots dimensions: each is 3 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter. 4'' plant labels: can spot them against the dark soil and they can be easily read.
Write on them with a pencil or a marker, and cleaned with household cleaner. Easy to use: seeds can be cultured indoors and outdoors, Just grow your seedlings, and then plant them in your yard or garden without removing them from the pots. These nursery pots are perfect sized for starting flowers, succulents, vegetable seedlings and other plant seeds.
10. xGarden #ad
Use for Germination or Seedlings, Biodegradable Compostable Nursery Pots for Vegetables or Herbs, xGarden 100 Pack 3.15" Round Plant & Seed Starter Peat Pots #adxGarden #ad
- Excellent alternative to plastic nursery pots. 100 pack 3. 15" round xgarden peat pot. 100% biodegradable and compostable. They will disintegrate and break down over time when planted in soil. Bottom diameter is 2. 1".
Great for flowers, herbs, or vegetables. These pots are made from recycled paper pulp and are eco-friendly. Peat pots are breathable, promote aeration, and absorb water, extending the life of your plants between watering. Perfect for starting any plant or seedling. Each pot is 3. 15" in diameter and 3" Tall 8CM by 7. 5 cm.