As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantation #ad
PLANTATION Products Jp508 Round Peat Pot, 5-Inch, 6-Pack 2 #adPlantation #ad
- Can be used as a refill for the jiffy transplant kit 8. 2 packs of 6 12 pots total. Keeps your plants safe and protected. Made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss.
2. Ferry Morse #ad
4-Pack, Jiffy-Pots Organic Seed Starting 5" Biodegradable Peat Pots, 6 Count #adFerry Morse #ad
- You can also use peat pots as a temporary home for matured and established seedlings that might be too big for their current homes but cannot be transplanted outdoors just yet. Larger peat pots, are great for plants with larger, such as these, more complex root systems.
Walls of peat will retain moisture. Larger peat pots are also used for plants with longer maturation times. Walls of peat pots will biodegrade over time wherever they're planted and therefore can be planted along with your seedlings and young plants into their forever homes.
Peat pots are produced using responsibly sourced Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Water thoroughly until the walls of the pots are completely saturated. To use for seed starting: place your jiffy biodegradable peat pots on a watertight tray or in an area where you don't mind if things get wet.
We suggest using a Jiffy Mix for best results. Sow your seeds not included according to the directions on your seeds packet. This bundle comes with a total of twenty-four 24 5" biodegradable Jiffy Peat Pots which you can use for seed starting. Omri listed and eco-friendly, these peat pots are the way to go for your indoor gardening and seed starting needs! If you have any other questions regarding this product please be sure to ask. Fill your peat pots with a seed starting mix not included.
3. Plantation #ad
PLANTATION PRODUCTS Jp508 Round Peat Pot, 6-Pack, 5-Inch #adPlantation #ad
- Made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Keeps your plants safe and protected. Can be used as a refill for the jiffy transplant kit 8.
4. Plantation #ad
5-Inch, 6-Pack 4, PLANTATION Products Jp508 Round Peat Pot #adPlantation #ad
- 4 packs of 6 24 round peat pots. Keeps your plants safe and protected. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or to a container without disturbing tender young roots. Can be used as a refill for the jiffy transplant kit 8. Made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss.
5. DECORLIFE #ad
Thick and Sturdy, 4.5 Inch Biodegradable Plant Starter Pots with Labels, Decorlife 36-Pack Peat Pots for Seedlings #adDECORLIFE #ad
- Promote to growexcellent air permeability and water absorption encourages the germination of seeds and avoid crooked roots and rotten roots. High qualitymade from sturdy material, no burr, the plate thickness is appropriate, great workmanship.
Biodegradable materialeco-friendly seedling pots are not only friendly to the environment, but also beneficial to the plants growth. Package36 packs 4. 5" peat pots for plants, comes with 36 plant labels. Move with potallow you to easily and directly transplant seedlings to a larger pot or garden bed for future planting.
6. GROWNEER #ad
Biodegradable Herb Seed Starter Pots Kits, 60 Packs 4 Inch Peat Pots Plant Starters for Seedling with 15 Pcs Plant Labels, Garden Germination Nursery Pot #adGROWNEER #ad
- Widely used -- these organic peat seedling pots are perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers. Seed starter kit -- pack of 60 peat pots.
Simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant pot. No holes in the bottom. 100% biodegradable -- once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole pots directly into the ground or larger plant pots. Each pot measures 4 inch in diameter. These will break down in the soil in the end, environmentally friendly.
Prevent transplant shock -- by becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing peat pots are great to transplant plants and avoid root shocking. Start indoor garden -- starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat pots. Comes with 15 pcs plant labels, and you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots.
7. Jiffy #ad
6 Pack, Jiffy-PotsOrganic Seed Starting 4" Biodegradable Peat Pots #adJiffy #ad
- Start your seeds or pot up your seedlings in these 4" biodegradable Jiffy-Pots. You will receive six 6 four inch diameter peat pots. Organic and omri listed, these pots can be transplanted into the ground right along with the plant it holds in order to reduce transplant shock and keep plant roots happy.
Peat is responsibly sourced from Canadian Sphagnum Peat.
8. Br BRILLANTE #ad
Greenhouse or Nursery, Plant Starter Peat Pots, 30 Pack of 4 Inch Pots for Your Garden #adBr BRILLANTE #ad
- Earth friendly & safe for your home or Nursery: Made from all-natural wood fiber and peat moss with zero added glues, inks or chemicals. Start growing with confidence: Since there's no need to transfer seedlings you can eliminate the disappointment of transplant-shock-withered plants.
A super-easy way to grow beautiful plants!100% natural & biodegradable: after you've started your seedling in the pot simply plant it in the soil.
Pot and all! your plant's roots will grow through the pot and into the surrounding soil. Larger size: give your plants room to grow in these 4 inch tall and 4 inch wide pots. Easy to use and a great time saver: save time since there's no need to transfer plants after starting.
|Brand||Br BRILLANTE #ad|
9. Huvai #ad
Huvai 400Pcs Degradable Non-Woven Plant Nursery Bags Plant Seeding Bags 100 Pcs 6.69" x 7.68"; 200 Pcs 4.17" x 5.79"; 100 Pcs 5" x 6.89" #adHuvai #ad
- Material: biodegradable and eco-friendly Non-woven fabric material. Application: widely used in agriculture, forestry, fruits and vegetables. Excellent water absorption and permeability, nutrient and moisture can be absorbed easily.
Unfold size: 100 pcs 17x19. 5cm, after adding soil diameter and height, 100 pcs 12. 7x17. 5cm, 6. 5x11cm, 8x13. 4cm diameter x height; the measuring method for unfold size width and height, total 400 pcs; after adding soil: 10x13.
8cm, 200 pcs 106x14. 7cm, you can find it on the picture detail. Dimension error ±05 cm. Prevent the seedling from forming entangling roots and decaying roots. High seedling survival rate, fast growth, ensure the plant grow well. Don't need to remove the bag when transplanting, high work efficiency and reduce recycling cost.
10. Cosweet #ad
Home Garden Supply, Cosweet 500 pcs Assorted Sizes Seedling Plant Grow Bags, Biodegradable Non-Woven Nursery Fabric Seeding Starting Fiber Soil Transplant Pouches #adCosweet #ad
- Total 500 pcs assorted sizes seedling bags, 300pcs - 2. 7"*3. 5", 100pcs - 3. 5"*4. 3" and 100pcs - 5. 5"*2. 1". Widely used - these seedling bags would be helpful when you tried to start planting, pines, apple trees, oaks, maples, vegetables and flowers, and willows, spruces, a bulk of 500 pcs would be enough for most needs.
Keep safe through transplanting - These seedling bags are surprisingly sturdy and they deal with handling well, and are great for transplanting your seedlings into the garden.
Biodegradable plant bags - these seed grow bags are made of eco-friendly plant fiber, great moisture holding, while allowing breathability.
These bags allow moisture to go right through, and roots to grow out of the bag when they are ready. Please check our product size carefully and read the product size descriptions before purchasing to avoid possible unpleasant shopping experience. Extra water runs out easily. Widely used in fruits, grow more as you like.