As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100165 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Dual fuel – operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1. 2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Electric start – power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Tubular steel frame for protection and durability. Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Intelligauge – keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. 1. 5 inch dia. Powerful – at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100165 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start & 50-Volt Generator Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch L14-30P to L14-30R #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Product 1: electric start – power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Product 1: intelligauge – keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
1. 5 inch dia. Product 2: flexible – the cold and heat resistant 25-foot, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 250-volt use. Product 2: weather resistant – Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant SJTW insulation.
Product 2: powerful – connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 amps of power. Product 1: powerful – at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Product 2: safe – extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Product 1: dual fuel – operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1. 2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Tubular steel frame for protection and durability.
3. Rainier Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Rainier R12000DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Portable Generator with Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, 12000 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts, CARB Compliant #adRainier Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powerful – 457cc ohv 4 stroke rainier engine; up to 17 Hours of Run Time at 25% Load; Operational Volume as Low as 72dB. Vft display – volts, one l5-30r 120v 30a outlet, and lifetime hours; full control panel featuring two 5-20r 120v 20a gfci household Outlets, One L14-30R 120V 30A Outlet, Frequency, and One 14-50R 120/240V 50A Outlet; Two Grounding Ports.
Epa and carb compliant; rv ready – includes wheel Kit with Two 10 Inch Wheels and Two Foam Grip Handles for Your Convenience.
Electric start – convenient One-Touch Power Switch with Back-Up Recoil Start. Dual fuel – 12000 peak watts and 9500 running watts gasoline; 10800 peak watts and 8550 Running Watts Propane; 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with Fuel Gauge and Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. Refer to user Manual for Troubleshooting Tips. Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 8000 Watt Portable Electric Start RV Ready Dual Fuel Generator 2 Pack #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Duel fuel capability gives you the option to run gasoline or propane. Intelligauge helps you keep track of voltage, frequency, and run time hours. Electric start with an easy toggle switch and battery. Built in surge protector to prevent overloads. Low oil shutoff sensor.
5. Firman #ad
Yellow, Firman H03651 4550/3650 Watt Electric Start Gas or Propane Dual Fuel Portable Generator CARB and cETL Certified #adFirman #ad
- 5. California emission certified. Propane tank not included. 8” heavy duty never-Flat wheels and high leverage u-shape Folding handle. Rv ready multi feature control panel with covered outlets *see specs for full list.
208cc dual fuel engine with low oil shut off and cast iron sleeve. Great for for camping, emergency power, work-site and great outdoors. Ready for any task, the h03651 hybrid dual fuel portable generator provides power on demand. 3 year. 5 ft lpg regulator hose included. 5 gallon tank provides 14 hours of runtime.
6. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4400 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved, Blue and Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Frequency:60Hz. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
Powerful duromax engine: the xp4400eh is powered by a DuroMax 7HP, 208cc OHV engine. Maximum power: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
Plenty of power: with 4, 400 starting watts and 3, 500 running watts, This unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the xp4400eh is epa and CARB approved For use in all 50 States. Fuel tank capacity Gasoline - 3. 96 gallons. Suggested tank Size Propane- 20 Gallons.
|Warranty||1 year parts|
7. Pulsar #ad
Electric Start, CARB Compliant, Gas & LPG, Transfer Switch & RV Ready, 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts, Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator #adPulsar #ad
- The 457cc, single cylinder, air cooled, 4-stroke, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame. 4 120v 20a ac outlets, 1 120v/240v 50a outlet, 1 12v dc output provide ample space for powering appliances, 1 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, tools, and other devices.
Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage.
12, 800 peak watts/ 8, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 rated watts gasoline & 10, 550 Rated watts LPG. Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited. A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline.
Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store. Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Black and Blue, DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Plenty of power: with 12, 500 running watts, 000 starting watts and 9, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
Maximum power: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Powerful duromax engine: the xp12000eh is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
9. WEN #ad
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start, CARB Compliant, Black #adWEN #ad
- 6. 6-gallon tank provides up to 8. 5 hours of half load run time. Switch between gasoline 11, 7, 300 running watt and propane 9, 8, 500 surge, 000 surge watts, 500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial.
Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup.
Includes four 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 120v 30a twist lock outlet l5-30r, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a bottle of oil, a 120v/240v 50a outlet nema 14-50R, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, and a two-year warranty. Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key.
10. All Power America #ad
Black/Red, All Power America APGG10000GLE 10000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start 10000W Gas/Propane #adAll Power America #ad
- Fuel capacity: 8 gallons; operating Noise level: 76 dB; Electric start button & recoil start. 4x ac duplex 120v outlets; 1x120v twist-lock outlet; 1x120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
15 hp 420cc ohv air cooled engine. Runs 11 hrs @ 1/2 load. 10000 watt peak power, 8000 watt rated powerGAS; 8500 watt peak power, 7000 watt rated powerLPG. Fuel capacity: 8 gallons; Operating noise level: 76 db.
|Brand||All Power America #ad|
|Manufacturer||J.D.North America #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|