As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company 225 Asparagus Seeds, This Asparagus is The Most widely Planted Fresh Market Asparagus Variety in The World #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant 1” deep 18" apart. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo and neonicotinoid Seed. 225 asparagus seeds - uc 157 f2 is the most widely planted fresh market asparagus variety in the world.
Hardy in all zones. The first Asparagus is ready in the second year. 36" - 48" tall Plant. Good for cutting and containers as well as in garden.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Asparagus UC-157 6682 Green 50 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about two to three years. Great for markets and local produce vendors. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
This variety is a good option if limited space necessitates replanting asparagus in the same location.
3. Black Duck Brand #ad
100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand, 43 Varieties, Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds, Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb 1 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- The earlier the better - Boosts young plants and helps them stay strong throughout the growing season. Why bone meal? - provides vital Organic nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium.
Ideal for fall bulb planting - promotes healthy growth of root crops and other vegetables. May be added at to soil any time prior to harvesting to enhance plant growth.
When to treat - early-season addition of phosphorus to soil will promote strong root development, enhance early growth, and superior blossoms and fruit at harvest time. Strong roots, vibrant blooms - promotes strong roots, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables.
5. Growsun #ad
Garden Staples Include, Growsun Garden Tunnel Plant Cover w/Arch Shape, Poly Vegetable Greenhouse Hoops PE Film Tunnels Outdoor Grow, Clips Updated #adGrowsun #ad
- Wild application: great idea for cultivating vegetables, efficiently and quickly. Package include: 4 pack stakes, plant cover, 8 sets garden staple and 12 pack clipsCLIPS UPDATED.
Plant cover dimension: 15ft x 6ft, the size can cover large areas and can be used in different ways. Protect crops from cold, flowers and landscapes, frost and hail in winter and create yield in next season.
4 pack stakes: shape tip makes it easy insert to soil, DIY the distance depend your field. 8 set garden staple: nail the cover into the soil, rain, stable for protect the plant from wind, 3 clips to fixed the cover on each arch shape, snow and etc.
6. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
Mary Washington 10 Live Asparagus Bare Root Plants -2yr-Crowns from Hand Picked Nursery #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- Asparagus plants need three things: 1. Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well. The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart.
3. Plant the asparagus plants 10" to 12" down the further north the deeper and 12" apart and just bury them. I also include a link for detailed instructions or just call.
The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. I will send a picture 2. You will see growth within 10 days. The sand is important and a minimuim of 30% for drainage and winterization of the plant and with out them they can rot and not come back the next year. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Asparagus Purple Passion 9488 Purple 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about two to three years. 20-50% higher yielding than UC 157. A cold-hardy asparagus that maintains tip tightness as it grows. Germination rate about 80% or better.
8. Organo Republic #ad
14 Sweet & Hot Peppers Seeds Variety Pack 700 Seeds Non-GMO Peppers Seeds for Planting Outdoor & Indoor Home Gardening Anaheim Jalapeno Habanero Cayenne Serrano Poblano Cubanelle Pepperoncinis & More #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you can trust - our herb kit seeds are tested at 90%+ germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 2 years before you need to plant. Plant more and use them for healthy meals with the help of our cooking guide. Huge value -14 most popular sweet & hot peppers non-gmo heirloom seeds - less than $1.
5 per seed variety - 700 seeds including: anaheim, pepperoncini, poblano, hungarian Hot Wax, Habanero, Big Jim, Cayenne, Golden California Wonder Bell, Cubanelle, Jalapeno, California Wonder Bell, Banana, Red Cherry & Serrano Peppers.
Our detailed growing guide helps you grow the garden of your dream like a PRO. Each packet is stamped with the expiration date so you can see how fresh our products are. Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment - Add more colors to your garden! We send only super hearty seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout.
Outstanding gift - for couples, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new. Fresh the most popular sweet & hot peppers all year round at indoor or outdoor Gardens - Plant seeds all year round indoors as a window herb garden or transfer them to raised planter to enjoy healthy meals with amazing peppers all year. Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, vegetarians, vegans, gardeners, house survivalist, birthday, babyshower, anniversary gift and more.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
Beans, Pepper Seeds, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden, Peppers, Kale, Tomato Seeds and More Garden Seeds Variety Pack 10 Vegetables, Cucumber, Carrots #adHOME GROWN #ad
- You wont need to worry about duds and seeds not germinating. Each pack includes varieties such as contender beans, Black Beauty Summer Squash, Oregon Sugar Peas, Blue Scotch Kale, Waltham Broccoli, Marglobe Heirloom Tomatoes, and many more. You can't go wrong with these culinary favorites.
Along with our high germination rate we include our Homegrown Garden Growing Guide that includes tips and best practices to help you on your gardening journey. Worry free gardening - our seeds are consistently tested at or above 95% germination rates under optimal growing conditions.
Grow a bountiful vegetable garden - with over 2000 seeds you will be able to grow a lush vegetable garden enough to grow, cook, and eat all year. Seeds are packed in a beautifully designed waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality which allow for long term storage.
Amazing selection of vegetables - included in each pack you will get the top heirloom Vegetable varieties. Heirloom Vegetable Seeds. Save hundreds of dollars - we've bundled the top vegetable seeds for planting so you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced heirloom vegetables at the store or market. These easy to grow vegetables are great for first time gardeners and experienced gardeners alike.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|
10. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
Purple Passion 10 Live Asparagus Bare Root Plants -2yr-Crowns from Hand Picked Nursery #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- If there is a problem, just call my cell phone immediately that I include with the order. Beware who you purchase from, look for hand picked nursery. Asparagus plants need three things: 1. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil.
The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. You will see growth within 10 days. I also include a link for detailed instructions or just call.
I will send a picture 2. The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. 3.
Plant the asparagus plants 10" to 12" down the further north the deeper and 12" apart and just bury them. The sand is important and a minimuim of 30% for drainage and winterization of the plant and with out them they can rot and not come back the next year. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. You will receive healthy bare root plants. We always send extra plants. Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well.