As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Mary Washington Asparagus Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large full-color packet of mary washington Asparagus Asparagus officinalis seeds. An extremely popular asparagus variety producing thick, straight green stalks with a hint of purple at the spear. Soak seeds in water overnight and ensure warm temperatures to aid germination; it can take up to two months, so be patient.
Good eats -- oven roasted with parmesan, in soup or even eaten fresh, sauteed, grilled, the flavor of Asparagus is fabulously delicious.
Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Perennial crop -- asparagus can take 2 to 3 years from seed to produce stalks, but will last for decades after becoming established. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Start indoors in flats 12-14 weeks before last frost date. Under the “how To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Mary Washington Asparagus Asparagus officinalis Twin Pack of 85 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 3 to 7 feet tall, you will begin to harvest deliciously fresh Asparagus spears, so growing them in a designated area is recommended. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Mary washington is an heirloom variety that produces green spears, but the wait is well worth it, with dark green tips. All asparagus seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
These vegetables can take up to 2 years to successfully grow, since this vegetable is one of the most rewarding. The plants will establish a deep root system in their initial year of growth, displaying green foliage the following Spring and will produce light yields of crop within the second season.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. As explained above, later wilting on the surface with the harsh temperatures of the Winter season. Once established, and can take up a bit of gardening space, year after year for about 15 years or more. Quality asparagus seeds packaged by seed needs.
3. Seed Kingdom #ad
Asparagus Mary Washington Great Heirloom Vegetable by Seed Kingdom Bulk 2,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- A favorite garden standard. Great Heirloom Vegetable. A typical asparagus with green color changing to purple at the tip. Start early indoors. Asparagus officinalis.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|
|Manufacturer||seed kingdom #ad|
4. Jays Seeds #ad
Jersey Supreme Asparagus Seeds Non-GMO UPC 600188195279 + 1 Plant Marker 100 #adJays Seeds #ad
- Organic. The hardy 4' plants thrive in light to medium soils and adapt nicely to different climates. Good weather or bad, mild, depend on supreme to furnish a bumper crop of uniform, tenderly delicious spears that you can eat fresh or freeze for future use.
Sow seeds no more than 1/2 inch deep and allow 1-2 inches from one plant to its neighbor.
Long after harvest, the graceful, feathery green foliage is still attractive. Start heirloom asparagus seeds early in a frost-free location with full sun and adequate water in rich, well-drained soil. Here's the very first asparagus of the season.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Asparagus Purple Passion 9488 Purple 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- 20-50% higher yielding than UC 157. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about two to three years. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. A cold-hardy asparagus that maintains tip tightness as it grows.
6. Instant Latch #ad
50 Mary Washington Asparagus Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Name: mary washington Asparagus | Type: Heirloom. Size at maturity: 36" - 48" | Light Requirement: Full Sun. Planting depth: 1" | plant spacing: 18" | Hardiness Zones: All. Planting time: warm Season | Sowing Method: Direct Sow.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Asparagus Seed, 25+ Seeds, Precoce D'argenteu, Country Creek Acres, Non GMO #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to Grow. Great steamed or Sauted. Lowers Cholesterol. Loaded with Nutrients. High in Antioxidants and Fiber.
8. HOME GROWN #ad
Home Garden Seeds, Carrots, Peas, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds -10 Variety, Non GMO Vegetable Seeds For Planting Indoor or Outdoors, Radish, Cucumber, Brussel Sprouts, Kale, Peppers, Romain, Tomato Seed #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Have confidence about our quality and where our seeds are sourced. These can be used as an indoor vegetable garden, hydroponic system, gardening kit, a kitchen garden, or in an outdoor garden bed. Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a bag full of seeds to have a bountiful garden.
Indoor or outdoor sustainable garden - plant seeds all year indoors and start your own herb garden to enjoy amazing herbs all year. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds.
10 most popular vegetable garden vault plus plant markers - Start growing your own garden and eating all natural healthy vegetables, lettuce, and tomatoes straight from your yard or indoor garden.
These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems. 1000+ seeds in every package and planting guide - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates 95+. Product of usa - our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. Our collection of starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers for each herb.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|
9. Jays Seeds #ad
Mary Washington Asparagus Seeds UPC 600188195330 + 1 Plant Marker 100 #adJays Seeds #ad
- Start heirloom asparagus seeds early in a frost-free location with full sun and adequate water in rich, well-drained soil. Its extra-large, uniform, tender spears are good for fresh eating, cooking or making salads.
Huge crops. Zones 3-8. This productive variety will give you impressive yields each and every year. Cold-hardy and heat-tolerant. Light cuttings in 2 years; regular cuttings thereafter. Sow seeds no more than 1/2 inch deep and allow 1-2 inches from one plant to its neighbor.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
10. RDR Seeds #ad
100 Brussel Sprouts Seeds Long Island Improved #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Cold weather crop. Produces 50-100 sprouts with a 1-2" diameter. Nutritious plant that is also a good source of Sulforaphane.