As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Smooth Blue Aster Symphyotrichum laeve Seed Balls, Bulk Seed Bombs for Guerrilla Gardening 20 #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, and pollinator support. Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies, pesticide and herbicide free.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Attractive perennial: a late, and abundantly blooming upland aster that supports an amazing variety of native pollinators as well as honeybees.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
China Aster Mix Seeds, Approximately 2500 Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Chrysanthemum carinatum. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. China asters is an Annual that Loves Full Sun.
The bright mix of colors will put on a Show in any Sunny part of the Garden, just a Few Weeks after Planting. Good cutting flower - approximately 2500 Seeds -. 2 oz. All zones - sunny Locations - Annual.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Aster King Size Apricot SL3492 Pink 50 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Productive blooms. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Fully double apricot blooms. Blooms in about 110-120 days.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Aster Milady Rose Flower Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These small heirloom flowers are very attractive to butterflies and are perfect for sunny borders, gardens, or as a container plant on your porch or patio. This callistephus is a dwarf variety only reaching 10 inches in height with large 3 inch rose blooms from early summer to fall.
Sow these seeds at 3 - 5 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs in 7 - 21 days. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Aster milady rose grows as an annual in USDA Zones: 3 - 9 and is heat resistant, thriving in full sun to partial shade areas.
5. MySeeds.Co #ad
Symphyotrichum novae-angliae Seed ~ Perennial in Zone 3-9, by MySeeds.Co Big Pack 5,000 Seeds, New England Aster Seeds #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Commonly known as the New England Aster, is an herbaceous perennial in the composite family. New england aster Flower Seeds - Symphyotrichum novae-angliae Seed. This order = big pack 5, 000 Seeds. Origin: US Native. One of the most beautiful of the large Asters.
6. Eden Brothers #ad
Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- The annuals will pop, then loosen it to create the best environment. You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, purple, while some varieties will bloom into the fall as well. Planting: prep the soil by removing unwanted grass and growth, you’ll see blooms in your first season of planting.
Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, Mother Nature will guide the way! Spring is the most conventional time to sow flower seed, but successful results can be achieved by planting in summer and fall.
A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from structures like a home or garage is best. Planting: tailored to all states in the region, this mix can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season.
What to expect: perennial varieties show limited germination in their first season after planting, but will bloom to their full potential in the following season. What to expect: this mix was specially created to include a wide range of varieties that will ideally bloom at slightly different times. You may also see some weeds and grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, not roses, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts. It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season possible.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride New England Aster Wildflower Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow these heirloom seeds in well-drained soil at 1/2 ounce per 1, 000 square feet or 1 pound per acre or 3 - 4 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs in 21 - 45 days.
New england aster grows as a perennial in uSDA Zones: 3 - 9. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. These asters are a very hardy plant and have large purple blooms that are deer resistant and will last from late summer to fall.
These wild flowers thrive in full sun and can adapt to a variety of soil conditions. New england aster is the perfect wildflower for any flower garden or meadow, growing anywhere from 36 - 48 inches tall they also make wonderful cut flowers.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Pink Paeony Aster Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 3 - 5 seeds per plant. Usda zones: 3 - 9. Bloom color: Pink. Company. Height: 28 inch annual. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
9. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Paeony Aster Seeds Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 28 inch annual. Company. Sowing rate: 3 - 5 seeds per plant. Usda zones: 3 - 9. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix.
10. Seed Needs #ad
Crego Mix China Aster Callistephus chinensis Twin Pack of 1,000 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Grown as an annual flowering plant, bloom profusely, China Asters will grow quickly, later dying with the first killing frost. Crego mixture will produce a beautiful blend of double petaled blooms, purple, in shades of pink, rose, white & violet.
China aster, baring fairly long, slender stems. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All china aster seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The flowers are roughly 4 inches in diameter and are accented with a beautiful, Crego Mixture plants grow to a mature height of 12 to 30 inches tall, bright yellow center.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Quality china aster seeds packaged by seed needs.