As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Husqvarna #ad
Quart, Husqvarna 610000023 Bar & Chain Oil #adHusqvarna #ad
- For all Chain Saws. Extends bar, chain and sprocket life by protecting against wear. Optimizes your saw's cutting performance by reducing heat and friction. Premium blend of base stocks and tackifier additives which reduces high speed throw-off.
|Warranty||90 days subject to defect in manufacturing|
2. Makita #ad
Makita 181119-A Bar Chain Oil, 1 Quart #adMakita #ad
- Auto & truck Maintenance. Size: 1 Quart. Included components: Unit, Instruction Guide. Manufacturer: Makita. Country of Manufacture: United States.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. Makita #ad
Makita-UC4051A Chain Saw, 16 in. Bar, Sliver, Electric #adMakita #ad
- Rubberized grip handles are ergonomically designed for comfort. Tool-less" blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance. Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups.
Power source type: Corded-electric. Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded. Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level.
4. Oregon #ad
Oregon CS1500 18 in. 15 Amp Self-Sharpening Corded Electric Chainsaw & 54-026 Chainsaw Bar and Chain Oil, 1 Qt #adOregon #ad
- Product 1: includes 18” guide bar and powerSharp chain, which minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your chain right on the saw in 3 seconds or less. Product 1: get to work right away with the instant start capability.
Product 1: no assembly required; comes pre-assembled. Product 2: bar and Chain Lube. Product 1: the chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time. Product 2: prevents wear and scuffing of chain links. Product 2: 1 Quart.
5. Makita #ad
Electric, 14 in. Bar, Makita-UC3551A Chain Saw #adMakita #ad
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded. Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups. Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level. Power source Type: Corded-Electric. Tool-less" blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance.
6. TACKLIFE #ad
13m/s Chain Speed, 18-Inch Chain Bar Corded Chainsaw, TACKLIFE 15 Amp Electric Chainsaw, Auto Oiling, Copper Motor, Lightweight, Tool-Free Chain Tensioning #adTACKLIFE #ad
- This way can lubricate the chain and gear, thus protecting the machine. Before starting the chainsaw, make sure that the mechanical brake has been released, otherwise it will not start. Safety system - two safety switches and manual mechanical brakes ensure the safe start of the machine and protect your safety. It is a normal phenomenon and will not affect the use of the product.
Simple operation - the tool-free chain can be adjusted quickly and easily to prevent over-tightening and ensure that you always have the proper tension for the work at hand; the visible transparent oil tank clearly shows the amount of oil and provides great convenience; Equipped with 190ml oil storage tank Lubricating oil is not provided in the product box.
Automatic oiling - the automatic lubrication system has perfect functions and is easy to lubricate the chain. This product is equipped with high-quality Oregon chain model : 91PX063X, providing you with an excellent cutting experience; professional quality, You can buy accessories on Amazon.
When using the machine for the first time, please add an appropriate amount of chain saw lubricants to make the machine idle for 20-30 seconds. 18-inch oregon chain - the practical 18-inch oregon low recoil chain is suitable for most felling needs, easy to install and replace the chain without tools. Powerful engine - 15amp high-power pure copper motor, the running speed of the chain is up to 13m / s, high torque, high cutting efficiency; ideal for pruning and wood cutting Note: The residual oil on the product is the residue from the test at the factory.
7. Oregon #ad
1 Gallon, Oregon 54-059 Bar and Chain Lube, Black #adOregon #ad
- Formulated to increase efficiency - extracts the maximum amount of power from your chainsaw’s engine. All-season lubricant for all chainsaw brands – Great for gas and electric chainsaws, hedge trimmers or any other slide bar or chain gear applications, easy to pour.
Increases the life of your bar and chain -- resists build-up of deposits such as resins, sap, and gum onto your saw chain for longer-lasting bars and chains.
Protects your saw from wear and rust -- high film-strength prevents wear or scuffing of chain links and bars while protecting metal parts against corrosion and rust. Made to endure the most demanding chainsaw applications – delivers extra tackiness and prevents throw off, even under adverse weather conditions.
8. TORO #ad
Toro The Company 38914 Chainsaw Oil #adTORO #ad
- 40-volt chainsaw 51880 & 51880T. Genuine oEM Toro parts. Bar and chain oil is required for use with the Toro Perplex 40V Max 14 in. One quart Bar and chain oil. Pour directly into your Toro chainsaw. Lubricates the bar and chain for low friction and Smooth movement of the chain around the Bar.
|Manufacturer||The Toro Company #ad|
9. CRC #ad
Sta-Lube SL2612 Bar and Chain Lubricant, 32 Fl Oz #adCRC #ad
- Reduces wear and friction. Remains fluid in cold temperatures. Has the desired flow and pumping properties to assure adequate lubrication over a wide range of ambient temperatures. Made from special high viscosity base oils.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
10. Husqvarna #ad
Husqvarna 593271903 Engine Oil, Grey #adHusqvarna #ad
- All season performance. High tack reduces oil sling. Extends bar, chain and sprocket life. For use with all chainsaws. Reduces friction and wear.