As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Orchids, and Gardening 1qt, 100% All Natural Hardwood Charcoal, Horticultural Charcoal, Charcoal for Soil Amendment, Terrariums #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Drainage assistance- horticulture charcoal is a great media to use for adding a drainage layer to a terrarium or mixing into potting soil to aid in drainage.
100% all natural- no chemicals, no additives, all 100% hardwoods. Charcoal orchid soil amendment- horticulture charcoal is often used in potting orchids, our charcoal is 100% all natural no additives and can also be used as such.
Nutrient retention- many gardeners use charcoal in their soils for its natural ability to retain certain soil nutrients. Soil amendment- horticulture charcoal is 100% hardwood charcoal ground to a size that can be easily used to amend garden and potting soils.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Horticultural Charcoal by Perfect Plants, 24 Oz. Plant Charcoal, Naturally Cleanses, Flushes Toxins and Excess Moisture from Containers and Terrariums #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Aeration — small to medium size pieces keep soil from compacting on roots of potted plants. Soil conditioner — sweetens soil by absorbing nutrients for plant roots. Drainage assistance — porosity of horticultural Charcoal will assist in draining excess moisture.
Natural filter — horticultural Charcoal filters harmful and odor-causing bacteria. Good for terrariums — pieces work well as bottom layer in terrariums.
3. Morihata #ad
Morihata Binchotan Activated Charcoal Natural Water Purifying Sticks, 1/4 LB #adMorihata #ad
- Binchotan charcoals are a natural way to boost overall wellness. Comes in various lengths and sizes. Made in the Kishu region of Japan. Kishu binchotan Charcoal1/4lb. Known as the best quality charcoal for purifying water and air.
4. Appalachian Emporium #ad
Appalachian Emporium's 2 Oz Activated Charcoal for Terrariums Chinkapin Oak Natural #adAppalachian Emporium #ad
- Made from chinkapin oak hardwood. No acids used. Don't buy imitations. Made exclusively by Appalachian Emporium. 100% natural, virtually odorless and tasteless.
5. Biogize #ad
3 lb Biogize SD Soil Detox, in Mylar Bag, Activated Charcoal Powder #adBiogize #ad
- Meets awwa standard b-600-96 and NSF Standard 61. High density, Large Micro-pore Volume. Soil detoxification from Herbicide Poisoning. High surface Area. Powdered Activated Charcoal.
6. Multavita #ad
10 oz Hardwood Activated Charcoal Powder Premium Food Grade USA in Mylar Bag #adMultavita #ad
- Premium food grade - Meets the Food Chemical Codex. Highly adsorptive, Adsorbs Toxins, Colors & Smells. Fine powder - made in the U. S. A. Packaged in Zipper Mylar Bag. From Northeastern Hardwoods. High surface area, High Density, Large Micro-pore Volume.
|Manufacturer||MeadWest Vaco #ad|
7. Blazing Coco #ad
Blazing Coco 9 Pound Coconut Shell BBQ Charcoal Briquettes 2X 2KG, All Natural High End Grilling #adBlazing Coco #ad
- Whether you are a professional chef or BBQ enthusiast you’ll love using our coconut charcoal logs. Less smoke and ash - coconut lump charcoal contains no chemicals or fillers which helps reduce the amount of smoke and ash compared with regular charcoal. Getting that real BBQ flavour has never been easier.
Perfect for smokers, dutch ovens and large BBQ’s. Better taste every time - blazing coco coconut charcoal logs produce a little to no smoke and odor leaving your food with it’s all natural flavor. We recommend using a natural fire starter together with a chimney to maximize results.
Please note, the charcoal will take a little longer to light. Burns up to 3x longer- unlike your average grocery store charcoal briquettes, kamados, coconut charcoal burns hotter and up to 3 times longer so you can cook more with less.
100% organic and eco friendly - made from all natural coconut shells that reduce waste. Our product is sustainable and environmentally friendly with no trees felled to make our charcoal. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if for any reason you aren’t satisfied, due to the density and lack of additives, you can get in touch with our friendly customer service team. This also makes cleaning up a breeze, you can even pop the ash in the garden which doubles as a fertilizer.
8. Biogize #ad
Activated Charcoal Powder, in Pail, 12 lb Biogize SD Soil Detox #adBiogize #ad
- Meets awwa standard b-600-96 and NSF Standard 61. Soil detoxification from Herbicide Poisoning. Powdered Activated Charcoal. High density, Large Micro-pore Volume. High surface Area.
9. Sprig & Stone #ad
Josh's Frogs Horticultural Charcoal 4 Quarts #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Lightweight addition to your potting mix or terrarium to decrease the overall weight and density of the soil. Culture springtails in charcoal for easy removal, either as a micro feeder for your pet or as a clean up crew to eat mold and old vegetation in your terrarium.
Absorbs odors and acts as a filter in your terrarium in a thin layer above the drainage layer.
More terrarium supplies from sprig & stone! we also offer pre-mixed soils, containers, mosses, charcoal, decorations, and live plants!. Improves drainage in containers, especially ones without without holes since it can store excess water and nutrients and release them as needed.
10. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 17502 Charcoal Soil Conditioner, 24-Ounce #adHoffman #ad
- Charcoal soil conditioner. Will not burn releases nitrogen slowly, feeding plants over a long period of time, pelletized for easy application. Horticultural charcoal is an additional item recommended by garden writers for custom mixing potting. Improves drainage and absorbs impurities.