As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonsai Jack #ad
Jacks Gritty Mix #111, Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, Jade, Lithops, including Echeveria, Crassula, Haworthia, Aloe and Crassula. Phone support available with each order.
Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5, evaporation, bulk density, water absorption, and particle size. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.
All bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter. Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons.
All soil is pre-washed and screened. It is perfect for succulent, cactus and bonsai. Made in the usa: ready to use gritty mix for most cacti and succulents. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
2. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti.
3. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Improves drainage and aeration. Formulated to loosen clay and reduce caking. Available in an 18qt size.
4. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts 2-Pack #adHoffman #ad
- Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Sold as 2 Pack. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
5. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Organic Potting Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Professional Grower Mix Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- The soil feature has good perviousness. . Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.
Imported from canada, well draining, contains 100% organic ingredients, pH balance5.5. It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, vegetables, our formula can balance pH 5.
5 for the plants. Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. Also contains nutrients for growing roots, making roots can better develop in health.
Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants. Perfectly for most plants. You just transplant the desired plants into the soil and watering when the soil is completely dry. Perfectly for nurturing plants, flowers, varieties succulent and cacti, aloes, or any seeds. Rhizome breathability, well draining. . Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water.
6. The Succulent Cult #ad
Organic Potting Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quart, Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Depending on species and varieties, we tend to see leaves and cuttings begin to root in as little as 2 weeks under the right circumstances. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the right soil blend.
Pre-mixed and ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your leaves and cuttings. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining only what your little guys need.
Excellent drainage for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps improve drainage to avoid over watering which is the #1 reason why most succulents and cactus die.
Soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% Organic perlite. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due to the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. This is the only blend we use in our greenhouses when it comes to propagating leaves, seeds, and cuttings. Organic light weight soil: 100% organic ingredients with a neutral PH balance to provide optimal growth.
7. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Cacti and Succulent Soil with Nutrients #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Optimal drainage for cactus and succulents. These are not insect eggs! 18-6-12 Time released nutrients will feed your plants for up to 8 months with no additional fertilizer needed. Soil includes small, phosphorus p and potassium k or npk for short.
The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants. These macro-nutrients are nitrogen N, phosphorus P and potassium K or NPK for short.
Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil. These macro-nutrients are nitrogen N, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer. The higher the number, yellow balls of time-released nutrIENTS.
The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants. The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer. 18-6-12 time released nutrients will feed your plants for up to 8 months with no additional fertilizer needed. Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants.
8. Hoffman. #ad
10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants, Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 10 Quarts #adHoffman. #ad
- Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants. Use with any succulent. Organic ingredients.
One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type. Airy and lightweight. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box.
This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden.
This is a 10 quarts package, reed sedge Peat, Sand, Perlite, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions. Friendly for a beginner gardener. Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, and Limestone. You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared.
9. xGarden #ad
8 Quarts xGarden Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adxGarden #ad
- Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix.
Perfect mix for all succulents and desert and jungle cacti. Ph controlled and balanced for optimum plant health. Excellent drainage - contains custom blend of peat moss, vermiculite and perlite.
10. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love.
Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Mix includes — garden coir, composted pine bark, Perlite, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types. Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.