As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
100 Heirloom Seeds, Cantaloupe Seeds for Planting Home Garden, Hales Best Jumbo Cantaloupe #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- Bio-degradable compostable packet. Start the seeds in peat pots two to four weeks before setting the plants out in the garden. Grown, harvested and packaged in the U. S. A. Check out our other vegetable seeds, fruit seeds and herb seeds.
Cantaloupes need a long, warm growing season to set fruit, so it's best to give the seeds a head start indoors when growing them in a cooler climate. By raw earth Colors. Great addition to your vegetable garden. Premium non-gmo heirloom fruit seeds.
2. Seed Kingdom #ad
Seed Kingdom Cantaloupe Hales Best Jumbo Melon Heirloom Vegetable 3,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Cucumis melo. Try to find a place for this melon in your garden, you won't be sorry! You can smell them from the garden when they are ripe. Days until Harvest: 85. Heirloom vegetable.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Fruit Cantaloupe Top Mark SL4421 Orange 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Sturdy, heavily netted rinds. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. 2½ to 3½ pound fruits, small seed cavities, sweet flesh. Harvest in about 100 days. Germination rate about 70% or better.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Ambrosia Cantaloupe Melon Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 30 seeds. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 36". Plant height is 15". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Yields 6" fruit.
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 86 days. The thick, firm, flesh is delicious right down to the rind. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Each. Our top-selling cantaloupe for over 20 years. No gmos, ever. The 6" melons average 5 lbs.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Fruit Cantaloupe Sugar Cube 8987 Orange 25 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 90 days. Germination rate about 80% and better. Do not water the last week before fruits are ripe as overwatering can cause bland fruit.
Good soil moisture is important in early stages of growth and during pollination when fruits are setting. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
6. Hometown Seeds #ad
5 Grams, Approximately 170 Seeds, Non-GMO, Hales Best Jumbo Cantaloupe Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Large, ribbed cantaloupe with heavy netting and fine textured, oval, bright orange flesh that is aromatic and sweet. Vining plants can spread to 5 feet wide and a foot tall.
1 package = 5 g Of Seeds. Package contains approximately 170 Hales Best Cantaloupe Seeds. Fruits weight 5 to 6 pounds with a small seed cavity.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Fruit Cantaloupe Aspire SL2452 Orange 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. A real show stopper combines great outer appeal and wonderful sweet tatste.
Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 60 days. 1 to 2 pound fruit are grown with exceptional aroma and short vines.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Melon, Heirloom, Hales Best Jumbo, 100 Seeds, Cantaloupe Seed, Non GMO #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store. Sweet, smooth orange flesh. Easy to Grow. Great producer--Lots of melons per Plant. A good flavored Cantaloupe.
|Brand||COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Country Creek LLC #ad|
|Part Number||CANTALOUPE SEED, HALES BEST JUMBO 100 seeds|
|Model||CANTALOUPE SEED, HALES BEST JUMBO 100|
|Warranty||Warranty is limited to the price paid for the seeds.|
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Fruit Cantaloupe Hearts of Gold 9837 Orange 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 80 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. 3 to 4 pound fruit are grown with exceptional aroma and short vines. Excellent home garden and fresh market variety. Germination rate about 80% and better.
10. Instant Latch #ad
50 Hales Best Jumbo Cantaloupe | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Name: hales best jumbo Melon | Type: Heirloom. Size at maturity: up to 5 Pounds | Days to Maturity: 90 Days. Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1" | Plant Spacing: 24" - 36".