As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yard Butler #ad
Yard Butler Sod Plugger Zoysia St. Augustine Fescue Centipede Grass Lawn Turf Plug Cutter Tool SP-33 #adYard Butler #ad
- Zoysia, centipede, bermuda, St. If it is not perfect for you, return it for a full refund or replacement. Great for transplanting plugs of all types of turf grasses.
Sawtooth blade and foot bar for extra leverage makes cutting into soil more manageable. Augustine and many others so you can choose the best sod to repair your lawn. Easy ejector handle eliminates bending over.
33 inches tall, 9 inches wide, weighs 4 lbs. Durable powder coated steel tool is built to last. Plugs fit tightly into prepared holes, ensuring better growth and survival for your turf. Yard butler’s no risk 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Picks up a 3" x 3" square piece of sod or soil - the size of most commercially available grass plugs.
|Brand||Yard Butler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Yard Butler #ad|
2. Twin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart #ad
1" Rockwool Starter Plugs, 2 Sheets of 100 Plugs 200 Plugs Total + Twin Canaries Chart #adTwin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart #ad
- Has a tremendous capacity for absorbing nutrient solution while retaining plenty of oxygen for rapid plant growth. Twin canaries Chart included with every order! Seedlings or cuttings started in the Grodan cubes can also be transplanted into more traditional planters and growing mediums.
Made from molten rock spun into cotton candy-like fibers and then compressed into cubes, blocks, or slabs.
3. Corona #ad
Red, Corona LG 3720 SodPLUGGER #adCorona #ad
- Slip-resistant traction groves designed into the footplate. Creates properly sized holes to accept standard 3-in. The quick release plunger effi ciently removes sod plugs.
Fill grassless areas without the expense of buying and installing sod. Heat-treated, high carbon steel construction for lasting durability. Grass and sod plugs.
|Part Number||LG 3720|
4. Florida Foliage #ad
18 Count Tray, Large 3" x 3" Plugs, Drought, Salt & Shade Tolerant Turf Grass, Zoysia Sod Plugs #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Sod plugs are intended to be be planted spaced 15 inches apart, and grow together over time. It beckons you to take barefoot walks across its plush carpet of densely packed blades. Performs best with at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight.
The coverage of these Grass plugs is 32 square feet when planted and cared for. Year round color in frost free climates seasonal dormancy. Great for high traffic areas. Packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage.
Ships dormant during the winter months. Especially created for family outings and backyard picnics, this grass welcomes a variety of activities without showing extensive wear and tear. When you're seeking a thick blanket of deep green to make a striking appearance in your yard, you'll appreciate the superior performance and beauty of Zoysia.
Thrives in hot weather. Zoysia plugs ordered in fall/winter will arrive dormant and won't be in full color until warmer weather returns. Grows into beautiful minimal maintenance lawn-mature plugs are already producing runners. Absorbs impact, tolerates wear and resists weeds.
5. Bethel Farms #ad
Bethel Farms St. Augustine 3in Natural Grass Plugs 36-Pack #adBethel Farms #ad
- Drought resistant, Shade Tolerant. Shipped fresh from the farm, direct to your home. Contains 2 18-pk 3in grass Plugs that will cover 100 sqr ft.
Minimum 4-6 hours of sunlight per day for best result. Natural grass creates oxygen for you and for others. Due to agricultural soil restrictions this product cannot be shipped to California and Arizona.
6. ZoysiaPlug.com #ad
Zoysia Plug Slab #adZoysiaPlug.com #ad
- Cut into plugs of any size. We cannot ship this product to al, ks, nv, mt, or, la, ak, ne, co, nm, ca, ND, TX, hi, AZ, sD, ID, AR, UT or WA. Will make 144 1. 5" inch plugs. 18" inch x 18" slab of premium Zoysia.
Will grow into a thick lush lawn! Ships within 3 days of placing order. Plant plugs 6 inches apart. Most economical way of starting a Zoysia Lawn! Note: Slabs shipped in Fall/Winter are dormant and Will be a yellow brown.
7. Patten Seed Company #ad
Zenith Zoysia Grass Seed 2 lbs. 100% Pure Seed #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- Of seed. Zenith makes a very dense, cold hardy, handsome lawn that's drought tolerant, dark green, and tolerant of extreme heat. Each 2lb. Zenith zoysia from patten seed is 100% Pure Seed no mulch - you get the actual 2 lbs.
Shade tolerant; widely adaptable to full sun or light shade. Bag will cover up to 2, 000 square feet. If all danger of frost is past and your soil temperature has risen to 60° or warmer, then it’s a great time to plant Zenith seeds. In warm soil 60° or higher Zenith seed will sprout in 14-21 days.
8. Scotts #ad
Scotts 17542 EZ Seed Patch and Repair Centipede Grass, 10 lb #adScotts #ad
- Sunlight Exposure: partial-sun. Grass seed: scotts best high performance grass seed; grows in scorching heat, acidic soil, full and partial sun, and on slopes. Tackifier: Helps keep seed from washing away.
Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth. Mulch: absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Protectant: helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
Salt & Shade Tolerant Turf Grass, Zoysia Sod Plugs, 18 Large 3" x 3" Plugs, Drought #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- The coverage of these Grass plugs is 32 square feet when planted and cared for. Zoysia plugs ordered in fall/winter will arrive dormant and won't be in full color until warmer weather returns. Performs best with at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight.
It beckons you to take barefoot walks across its plush carpet of densely packed blades. When you're seeking a thick blanket of deep green to make a striking appearance in your yard, you'll appreciate the superior performance and beauty of Zoysia.
Especially created for family outings and backyard picnics, this grass welcomes a variety of activities without showing extensive wear and tear. Great for high traffic areas.
Absorbs impact, tolerates wear and resists weeds. Thrives in hot weather. Year round color in frost free climates seasonal dormancy. Sod plugs are intended to be be planted spaced 15 inches apart, and grow together over time. Ships dormant during the winter months. Packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Grows into beautiful minimal maintenance lawn-mature plugs are already producing runners.
10. ProPlugger #ad
Sod Plugger, Soil Test, Annual Planter, Bulb Planter, Weeder, ProPlugger 5-IN-1 Lawn Tool and Garden Tool #adProPlugger #ad
- Made in the usa of durable all welded carbon steel. Multi-use garden tool – plant your garden favorites. Plant like a pro – step, pull and you’re ready to plant. Watch our video - Click the video to see the ProPlugger in action.
Augustine grass, ground covers, annuals, soil sample tool and drip-edge fertilizing tool. Spring and fall bulbs, weeding tool, vegetables and more. Avoid digging in dry or overly saturated soil.
Take the pain out of planting – the proplugger 5-in-1 planting tool allows you to work from a standing position, saving your back and knees. Depth rings allow you to consistently dig perfect planting holes at 2 inch, one after another, twist, 4 inch and even 6 inch deep.
Makes a great lawn and sod plugger Not Recommended for St. Comfortable, sturdy hand grips are helpful for seniors or those with mild arthritis. Soil gets stored in the tool as you work and empties by turning the tool upside down. Dig 2 and 1/8 inch diameter planting holes quickly, from a comfortable standing position.
|Warranty||Any item may be returned within 30 days for a refund for any reason. It must be in the same condition as you received it. All return credits and refunds exclude any delivery charges. ProPlugger guarantees all tools for 1 full year against any defects in manufacturing or materials. Please follow the return instructions on our website for returning a defective tool and we will either repair it or ship you a new tool at no charge. ProPlugger cannot replace tools that: • were abused or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended purpose • have worn out from normal use|