As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Dual Fuel Technology & Parallel Kit for Linking Two 2800-Watt or Higher Inverter Generators, Champion Power Equipment 200914 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Increased output – connecting two generators gives you enough power to start and run two 15, 000 BTU RV air conditioners. Dual fuel: this rv ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Additional outlets – 120v 50a rv 14-50r and 120v 30a locking outlets L5-30R, plus 30-amp and 50-amp circuit breakers to prevent overloads. Toolless installation – seamlessly integrates two 2800-watt or higher inverters with a quick clip-on connection.
Rv ready – equipped with a standard 50A RV outlet. Parallel ready: if you purchase the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit, you can increase your power output by connecting up to two 3000-watt or higher inverter generators.
Advanced digital hybrid design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life. Quiet technology: 64 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Dual fuel – operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Clean power for sensitive electronics – rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Convenient electric start with 3-position ignition switch – battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.
Noise level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz. Ultra-quiet operation – 59 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Gas Powered, Electric Start, RV Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
4. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off #adWEN #ad
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Dimensions: 23.
2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 99. 2 lb. Epa iii and carb Compliant. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 5v usb port, one 12v dc receptacle, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, a digital load and fuel display.212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8. 5 hours.
5. Champion Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Champion Power Equipment 200986 4500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD and a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter.
Intelligauge: monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, plus the EZ Start Dial simplifies startup while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Parallel ready: the optional parallel kit sold separately enables this inverter to connect with another 2800-watt or higher Champion inverter to double your output power. Quiet technology: 61 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, or camping with 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts and up to 14 hours run time on only 2. 3 gallons of gasoline.
6. GENMAX #ad
EPA Compliant, Ultra Lightweight for Backup Home Use & Camping GE-3300A, GENMAX Quiet Power Series Inverter Generator，Gas Powered, Eco-Mode Feature #adGENMAX #ad
- Exceptionally quiet, fuel efficient as low as 62 dba noise output and up to 8 hours of run time on a 1 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency，this powerful inverter generator is ideal for powering RVs，can provide all the power for most RV's.
Powerful engine2800 rated watts and 3200 peak watts ，the generator is powered by a 5. 2 hp 145cc ohv engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 1 Gallons; Run Time 50% Load-4hrs. It's a great choice as an emergency backup power for home use when power outages.
Ultra-lightweight, making it perfect for portable use at home, widely usedat only 47. 3pounds, on the job site, this inverter is one of the lightest 3000-watt inverters in the industry，power to weight ratio is the best.
Genmax supportincludes 1-year warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from experts. It can operate a wide variety of appliances, camping, or much more. Power panelincludes low oil alarm, overload alarm, and output indicator features “eco mode” for conserving energy and maximum fuel efficiency ， Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets ，one 12V/8. 3a outlets and one tt-30r rv socket with clean electricity less than 3% THD.
7. Pulsar #ad
Pulsar 2,200W Portable Dual Fuel Quiet Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability, PG2200BiS, CARB Compliant #adPulsar #ad
- Csa, epa, carb compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited. 80cc, 3hp, ohv, 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled Engine. Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability gas or LPG.
18 gallon fuel tank. Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation 60Db. 8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load.
Compact carrying case design with 1. 2 120v 15a ac outlets, 1 5v integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets. Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown. Includes: propane hose, 10w30 oil bottle 350ML, Spark Plug Wrench, & Funnel.2, 800 rated watts gas & 2, 000 peak watts/ 1, 200 peak watts/ 1, 600 Rated watts LPG.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. WEN #ad
WEN 56235i Super Quiet 2350-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut Off, Ultra Lightweight, CARB Compliant, Black #adWEN #ad
- Produces 2350 surge watts and 1900 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics phones, televisions, tablets, computers, etc. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty.
Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Blue, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours. Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Plug-and-play: comes with a propane regulator, remote start key fob, oil, 12v battery Charger, a tool kit, an oil funnel, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.9
9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
10. HUDSON MOTORS #ad
Hudson Motors 3300-Watt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator, Eco-Mode Feature, Gas Powered, Ultra Lightweight for Backup Home Use & Camping, EPA Compliant #adHUDSON MOTORS #ad
- Parallel connector kit sold separately. Specifications & warrantygenerator size: 18"l x 11"w x 17"h. It's a great choice as an emergency backup power for home use when power outages. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficientas low as 62 dba noise output and up to 8 hours of run time on a 1 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
Allows you to connect two units together for even more power - perfect for RV’s with air conditioning units. Powerful engine2800 rated watts and 3300 peak watts at less than 3% thd.
The generator is powered by a 145cc ohv engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 1 Gallons; Run Time 50% Load-4hrs. Power panelincludes low oil alarm, and output indicator features “eco mode” for conserving energy and maximum fuel efficiency ，two 120V/20A outlets, one 5V/1A outlets, one 120V/30A outlets, overload alarm, one 5V/2.1
1a outlets. If you have any questions or want to replace parts, please feel free to contact us! 2 years warranty and 24/7 lifetime free technical support for all of our respected customer. Widely usedweighing just over 48 pounds, on the job site, the hd3300is generator is incredibly lightweight and easy to transport and store. The generator can operate a wide variety of appliances, camping, making it perfect for portable use at home, or much more.