As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
16 Quart, Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix #adBurpee #ad
- Omri listed and certified organic. Environmentally-friendly and a renewable alternative to peat moss. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, soil mixes & gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Naturally disease and pathogen resistant, it will help you grow healthy live plants.
Organic coconut coir: made from recycled coconut husks, coir is a light, sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds. Easy to store & expand: each compact coconut coir brick expands into 8 quarts of seed starting mix, house plants, coconut coir provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - indoor plants, outdoor plants, providing 16 quarts total.
Once expanded, and more! This eco-friendly, premium seeds starting mix combines well with other potting soil and compost for container plants & raised beds.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Omri listed. Naturally conserves water: renewable coco coir has excellent moisture retention and better air circulation than peat. 100% biodegradable soil alternative. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Ideal growing mix: improve seed germination and root growth with this premium coconut fiber mix, which improves nutrients absorption! Great for flower, vegetable, herb & more plant types.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee 72 Count Coir Seed Starting Pellet 22.5mm #adBurpee #ad
- Easy to store & expand: save space until it's time to sow seeds. Pellets measure about 3/4" in diameter before expansion. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Just add warm water to expand the compact seed starting soil pellets.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Once expanded, the soil mix provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - vegetables, flowers and herbs! Moisture retention: renewable coco coir holds more water and has better air circulation than peat moss.
72 count included. Simpler seed starting: take the mess out of starting seeds with Burpee compressed coir pellets, which expand with water to fill Burpee ultimate seed starter kits, including our 72-cell seed starter tray.
This eco-friendly, premium starting mix for seeds also combines well with other potting soil and compost for use with container plants and in raised beds. Improve germination: our unique coconut coir soil blend is specially formulated to get your seeds off to the best start possible! Made with recycled coconut fiber, coir is a sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds and promoting strong root growth of seedlings. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners.
|Model||Coconut Coir Seed Starting Pellets|
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 4 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix.
Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water. Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Omri listed for organic use.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Alternative to Coco Coir Pellets, Coco Peat Seedling Starting Soil, Coco Coir Seed Starting Mix, Coco Fiber Seed Starting Mix 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- One dry gallon- sold here in a one-gallon zipper bag, and an ample amount of seed starting mix for many plants. Loose coconut coir is easy to work with, and is ready to go out of the bag. Often sold in pellets or bricks, doesn't require rehydration and mixing for expansion, here we offer the same quality coco peat in loose form.
Great alternative to compressed pellets or netted coir- loose coco coir is a perfect and cost-effective method for those that wish to find an alternative to pellets, or netted coir. No extra steps. This loose seed starting coir requires no extra step, bricks, just pour from bag and use.
Great moisture retention, won't clump or get hard- coco coir is great for starting seeds in that it retains a great amount of moisture for seed starting, doesn't get muddy when wetted or hard after it's dried out, but unlike potting soil or dirt, coconut fiber will maintain an ideal texture for re-wetting and seed growth.
Double washing removes dust, fines, and foreign objects to ensure that the coir receives water well and doesn't end up muddy or retaining too much moisture. Coconut coir seed starting mix- this coconut peat is the perfect seed starting mix. Ph balanced and double washed- this coco coir seed starting mix is ph Balanced in order to ensure the coir is proper for starting seeds and maintaining early growth.
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
3 Bricks = 4.5 Gallons of Potting Soil, Seed Starting, Microgreens, Flowers, Add Water, OMRI, Minute Soil, Gardening, House Plants, Wheatgrass, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium, Peat Free #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, vegetables, wheatgrass & more. Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer.
Versatile - use as straight grow medium, house plants, microgreens, flowers, garden soil, herbs, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration.
Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil. Minute soil brick - 3 bricks - add 10 cups of water to each brick to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 1. 5 gallons of soil per brick - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 4. 5 gallons of soil.
6. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Seed Starting Mix Pellet for Seed Starter Tray Potting Soil for Indoor Plants Nursery Pots Flower Seeds Herbs Microgreens Succulent Soil Coco Growing Media, 1.2 Inches 100 Pack #adEnvelor #ad
- Natural and organic coco coir grow discs - coco coir growing media is made of 100% natural and eco-friendly seed-starting grow pellets, made from sustainable premium quality coconut fibers. You don’t need to have a green thumb to grow delicious fruits and vegetables with this natural and easy-to-use potting soil. It can be added directly into the planter or garden, it can be used in bits and pieces as required.
These nutrient-rich grow discs are great for plants and grow pots in the indoors as well as outdoor to grow a perfect and organic garden in your own lawn. Available in small size packets, these organic coconut coir seed pellets are not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil, but they can be added into peat moss as well for extra richness.
Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
Ideal potting soil for growing herbs and microgreens - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of natural growing media to grow healthy vegetables - tomato, cucumber, and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil discs - made with ph balanced materials, leaving roots intact and avoiding transplant shock. Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, mint, parsley, pepper, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, turmeric, ginger, and other veggies. Its high water retention allows for water to be dispersed evenly.
|Model||Coco Coir Discs|
7. EnRoot Products LLC #ad
Coco Coir, in Pop up Bag, EnRoot Products LLC SpongEase 10 Quart, The Perfect Potting Soil, for Plants, Seed Starting and cuttings #adEnRoot Products LLC #ad
- Plants will love the neutral PH and Low salt content, Great aeration. Compressed for convenience- complete with potting soil bag great for seed starting hydroponics. Reusable- grow multiple plants from one bag with little loss of media.
Please use lukewarm or tepid water for rapid expansion. Do not too much water, add in increments - coir should be moist to touch and fluffy. Organic and renewable coco coir potting soil, great seed starting soil. Expands to 10 quarts of the Perfect Potting Soil.
|Brand||EnRoot Products LLC #ad|
8. Envelor Home and Garden #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Seed Starting Pellets 0.8 Inches Dia, 180 Pack Soil Mix for Seed Starter Kits, Nursery Pots and Seed Trays Compressed Coconut Fiber Pellets Indoor Plants Potting Soil Coco Discs #adEnvelor Home and Garden #ad
- Premium potting soil - coconut fiber pellets provide better aeration than regular soil or peat moss, the ideal growing media for indoor plants. Each pellet has a high water holding capacity allowing more water to disperse to your garden seedlings.
Coco coir has a high water-holding capacity allowing for excellent air space which reduces watering frequency. Customer satisfaction guaranteed- envelor is trusted by many happy customers around the world; your satisfaction is our top priority; if you’re not 100% satisfied, we offer a Money Back or Replacement Guarantee.
These coco discs can be used to grow microgreens, and many more! Better growth with coco coir soil - each coir pellet has a fine and porous texture which allows for proper aeration and water drainage.
For germination of seeds, and clean method. Coco coir pellets - each seed starting pellet is made from 100% natural coconut fibers, house plants, vegetables, herbs, allowing your plants to flourish in a healthy environment. Avoid transplant shock - these coconut coir seed pellets can go directly into a planter or garden, fast, coco pellets are an easy, leaving roots intact and avoiding transplant shock or root loss.
9. Envelor #ad
Seed Starting Mix, Envelor Potting Soil Coco Coir Perlite Mix 1.75 Cu Ft Succulent Soil Expanded Coconut Coir Grow Media Indoor Garden, Plants Coco Fiber Ready to Use Substrate Soil, 50 Liter Bag #adEnvelor #ad
- Nutrient rich coco perlite growing media - mixture that allows for better aeration and absorption making it a great potting soil choice, the coconut coir soil can absorb and release nutrients; blend of coco coir and perlite enhances drainage capabilities preventing over-feeding and over-watering.
Coco perlite for indoor plants - along with the excellent water holding capacity this seed starting mix allows for faster, with healthier roots; ideal for growing plants indoors, indoor herbs, stronger plant growth, flowers, microgreens, potting mix in green houses, hydroponics, wheatgrass, aquaponics, root vegetables, home gardening.1
1. 75 cu. Ft. Of coco soil mix - the 50 liter bag of coco soil mix is washed and ready to use for plants container and potting; the soil mix is the perfect mixture of natural coconut fiber and nutrients that creates a blend of coco fiber substrate.
Our quality guarantee - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority; If you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you. Coco coir perlite mix - made from 70% coco coir and 30% perlite, this garden soil is hydrated, vegetables, aerated, and pre-buffered; gardening soil perfect for indoor plants and to use as potting soil for outdoor plants like herbs, flowers.
10. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 1-Brick #adBurpee #ad
- Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Omri listed for organic use.
|Model||Compressed Seed Starting Mix|