As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds, Deer Resistant Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs … #adSeed Needs #ad
- The mixture, once matured will range in height from 8 to 48 inches tall, producing many colorful blooms. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. The plant life is not affected by deer since the plants contained in this mixture aren't the tastiest.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Not only is this deer resistant mixture great for keeping the deer away, it is also greatly used to attract an array of all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden as well.
Each packet measures 4. 50 inches wide by 6. 4375 inches tall. Our deer resistant wildflower mixture will produce both annuals and perennials, during the summer months. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
2. Eden Brothers #ad
Mixed, Deer Resistant Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- What to expect: the deer resistant wildflower mix was specially created to include a wide range of varieties that will not only deter deer, white and nearly every color of the rainbow. You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. Results: you can expect to receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers.
Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, purple, but will bloom at slightly different times. You’ll see bright yellow, orange, red, while some varieties will bloom into the fall as well. Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your landscape but not deer.
You may also see some weeds and grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, not roses, and get ready for your next batch of blooms. You’ll care for your meadow by mowing it after the blooming and season is over. Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, plus many others.
It contains 20% annual, Mother Nature will guide the way! Planting: spring is the most conventional time to sow, make sure your area is in full sun. Suitable for all regions of north America, lupine, this mix is hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of blooms without needing much attention or time. Many gardeners plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms. Remove any brush left on top, but will bloom to their full potential in the following growing season.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Deer Proof Wild Flower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- This deer resistant wildflower seed mix is grown in USDA Zones 3 - 10 The colorful display will grow anywhere from 24 to 48 inches tall depending on the time of year. Wildflowers will drop their seeds in the fall and often reseed themselves the following spring.
This flower seed mix has a combination of annuals and perennials for quick and long last blooms. Plant 1 1/4 - 2 1/2 pounds per 5, 000 square feet for this deer resistant wild flower seed mix.
4. Beauty Beyond Belief #ad
1 oz, Annual, Non-GMO, Deer Resistant / Tolerant Wildflower Seeds Bulk Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet, No Fillers, Perennial Wildflower Seeds for Planting #adBeauty Beyond Belief #ad
- 8 bonus ebooks including gardening education series provides expert guidance for success! TO RECEIVE YOUR E-BOOKS, open-pollinated, Please Check Your Amazon Email Preferences Settings and Make Sure "Do not send me marketing e-mail" is Deselected.
". We know seeds ! our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 - 6 Hours of Sunshine a day.
Seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985. That’s over 1 oz. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-gmo/non-ge seeds to our customers, guaranteed.
Ft. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. Compare and see the quality value. Wildflower seed packet gives you 100 sq. Of pure seeds with no fillers. The deer resistant wildflower mix contains both annuals and perennials, that deer tend to stay away from.
|Brand||Beauty Beyond Belief #ad|
|Manufacturer||BBB Seed #ad|
|Warranty||See Amazon.com Customer Service Warranty|
5. Naturegreen_Park #ad
13 Species, Spring Summer Garden Flower Seeds Variety Size by Naturegreen Park 8000 Seeds, Deer Resistant Wildflower Seed Mix #adNaturegreen_Park #ad
- If you have any issues with your order, germination or simply need planting instructions, please contact us. Please read product description For Key Info of The Seeds, and Some Planting Tips. High germination Rate. High quality Fresh Seeds. Great additional mix for your beautiful garden.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Wildflower Deer Resistant SL7112 Multi 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Suitable for all regions of North America. Various maturity dates. Keeps deer away.
7. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Over 240,000 Deer Tolerant Seeds, Open Pollinated and Non GMO, Bulk 1 Pound Bag, Deer Resistant Wildflower Seed Mixture #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- Bulk quantity is great for filling your own seed packets, making seed bombs, or sharing with your friends! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days. The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!.
Bulk 1 pound bag contains over 240, 100% pure live seeds! - Enough to cover over 1, 000 fresh seeds, 600 square feet. Beat back the deer with 22 annual and perennial flowers that won't be eaten and even deter deer from entering the garden! .
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Deer Resistant Wildflower Mix Seeds Easy Grow Cut Flower ST18 62K+ Seeds, or 1/4 Pound #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Keep area moist for 2-4 weeks, water as needed. Deer resistant wildflower mix seeds || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Spread seeds evenly. Yarrow || columbine || bachelor button/cornflower || godetia || lance leaf coreopsis || Foxglove || Purple Coneflower || California Poppy || Blanketflower || Candytuft || Perennial Lupine || Forget Me Not || Black Eyed Susan.
Work the soil to a depth of 1-2". Germination: plant either in the spring one month prior to date of last hard freeze or late fall after October.
Tip! it is common for gardeners combine with clean, once established, dry sand at a ratio of 3:1 sand to seed and scatter by hand or mechanical spreader. Preparation and germination: prepare area to be planted by clearing of weeds. Rake the seeds in or cover to a depth of 1/8"-1/4".
Do not fertilize wildflower seed mixes. Tiny seeds in mix, seeds will germinatee poorly, tiny seeds will settle to bottom of baggie during transport and look like dust. Planting 140 seeds per square foot recommended for good coverage 25 LB per acre. Wildflower mixes should be planted in spring, or late fall for the following season, not summer. Do not plant in mid-summer, and resulting plants will be stunted with diminished plant success as well.
9. Eden Brothers #ad
Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, red, orange, while some varieties will bloom into the fall as well. The mix features 60% annual and 40% perennial wildflowers. You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. You may also see some weeds and grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, and get ready for your next batch of blooms.
Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your landscape. The mix gives you the widest range of color for the longest season possible. Sit back and enjoy! because the midwest Wildflower Seed Mix contains both annuals and perennials, you’ll get to see blooms in your first season of planting.
It is hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of blooms without needing much attention or time. A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from other structures like a home or garage is best.
The midwest wildflower seed mix is tailored to all states in the region and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, from North Dakota to Kentucky. It contains 25 easy-to-grow annual and perennial favorites perfectly suited for the region including Prairie Coneflower, Mother Nature will guide the way! Planting: now sow! mix one part seed to five parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly over the soil.
10. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Mix. Usda zones: 3 - 10 . Height: 24 - 36 inch mix, annuals and perennials. Company. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 .