As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bosmere #ad
Bosmere R500 Haws Dutch Hoe #adBosmere #ad
- This range of well-made hoes with stainless steel heads will give you many years of faithful service. Ideal for people with bad backs, they feature long-reach sculpted ash handles with a tapered waist and a knobbed end and stainless steel heads Perfectly balanced and a pleasure to use.
Combining the finest green man Gardening Tools with the exceptional heritage and quality of Haws Watering Cans. This type of hoe can be either pushed or pulled and has a sharpened head to cut weeds just below the surface.
2. Burgon & Ball #ad
Brown, Burgon & Ball GTB/SHORHS Royal Horticultural Society Dutch Hoe #adBurgon & Ball #ad
- Long, lightweight ash handle for comfort. Lightly aerates and removes weeds from surface of soil. Rust resistant stainless steel blade. Endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. Long brackets provide open clearing from debris & soil build-up.
|Brand||Burgon & Ball #ad|
|Manufacturer||Burgon & Ball #ad|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
3. Spear & Jackson #ad
Spear & Jackson Kew Gardens 3540KEW Carbon Steel Dutch Hoe #adSpear & Jackson #ad
- 15 year guarantee. Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners. Two chamfered edges for effective hoeing on the forward and backward stroke. Developed in conjunction with Kew's horticultural team, resulting in an officially licensed tool which is used and recommended by Kew Gardens.
Designed to be pushed back and forth just beneath the soil surface to slice through weeds and break up compacted soil. Fsc approved and weatherproofed ash shaft, 1524 mm 60 long handle for greater reach and reduced bending, helping to reduce back strain.
4. Spear & Jackson #ad
Spear & Jackson Select Stainless Dutch Hoe #adSpear & Jackson #ad
- Mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion. Long soft-feel grip. Lightweight aluminium shaft. Two chamfered edges so you can hoe on both the forward and backward stroke. Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners.
5. Draper Tools #ad
Draper Expert 44980 Stainless Steel Dutch Hoe with FSC-Certified Ash Handle #adDraper Tools #ad
- The ash used in this product is sourced from Forest Stewardship Council FSC Certified forests. The fsc is an international network to promote reponsible management of the world's forests. Polished blade. Expert quality, antique finish solid fsc ash shaft sanded and lacquered.
6. Tierra Garden #ad
DeWit Right Hand Dutch Hand Hoe #adTierra Garden #ad
- Dimensions: 18" l x 3" w x 4. 5" h; 075 lbs. Earth friendly way to get rid of weeds; no need for toxic herbicides. Hand-forged boron blade is easily sharpened with whetstone.
Sharp crescent-shaped blade is offset for greater strength, control, and balance. Strong yet lightweight with unrivaled Dutch-made quality; all DeWit products have a lifetime guarantee.
|Brand||Tierra Garden #ad|
7. Wolf-Garten #ad
Wolf-Garten 2348002 DH-M Dutch Hoe-Hand Tool #adWolf-Garten #ad
- Hardened, sharply ground weeding blade. Width: 5. 11in. Even stubborn weeds, ideally from light, sandy soil.
|Manufacturer||Wolf Garten #ad|
8. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 1000676 QuikFit Dutch Hoe, 29.5 x 12.5 x 2.8 cm, Black/Orange #adFiskars #ad
- 1000661 = quikfit shaft l/1000664 = QuikFit Shaft M. Contents: 1x fiskars quikfit dutch hoe, material: boron steel, Tool Head, colour: Black/Orange, weight: 241 g, Dimensions H x L x D: 2.8 x 29. 5 x 12. 5 cm, 1000676. Tool head can be connected to all fiskars quikfit handles e.
G. High durability thanks to hardened Boron steel, Awarded the Awarded the "Safety Tested" seal, Finnish design. Sharp ground weeding blade for efficient tillage, Lacquered head for extra stability. Dutch hoe for removing weeds, for pulling rows of seeds and for moss removal from tiles and paving stones.
9. True Temper #ad
True Temper 2866300 Looped Action Hoe Cultivator with 54 in. Hardwood Handle with Cushion Grip, Pack of 1 #adTrue Temper #ad
- Cushion end grip for less fatigue. Great for weeding and cultivating around plants. 54-inch hardwood handle. Uses back and forth push-pull motion to cut weed roots. Looped steel blade.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc. #ad|
10. Truper #ad
4-3/4-Inch Head, Wood Handle, Truper 30002 Tru Tough Welded Warren Hoe, 54-Inch #adTruper #ad
- Atw, 54-inch north american ash, lacquered handle for strength and durability. Truper 30002, tru-tough: trupers best selling signature tool line. Clear-coated gray-steel finished heads. Spray clean with garden hose, coat with silicone spray. Hoe weeds up by the roots.
|Warranty||Truper TRU-TOUGH tools are backed by 10 year replacement warranty.|