As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hello Organics #ad
Banana Plants"Dwarf Cavendish" Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- See full description below. The name "dwarf cavendish" is in reference to the height of the pseudostem, not the fruit and can grow 5-8 ft tall.
Take a look at hello organics Other Varieities and see full Product Description Below. The dwarf cavendish banana is a widely grown and commercially important Cavendish cultivar. These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall.
The price includes four 4 "dwarf cavendish" banana Plants with USPS Shipping. I recommend starting your plant off in a 4 inch pot with a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog with the fertilizer and beneficials already mixed in.
2. Eternal Cover #ad
Banana Tree GG, Musa, 'Dwarf Cavendish' #adEternal Cover #ad
- Hardiness zone 8-9. It has the combined benefits of compact size and edible, desert type bananas. These 3-8" tall plants come in 2. 5" x 2. 5" x 3.
5" deep pots. This banana is a fantastic container plant making a nice tropical addition on the patio. This is a fast growing variety of musa. Juvenile leaves have some reddish-purple markings, later leaves are all green.
Bananas are slightly shorter than grocery store variety and come on in bunches of up to 90 You will get one 1 musa - 'dwarf cavendish' banana tree. 30-60% shade for foliage. Note: images are the motherplant. You are getting a starter plant 3-8" tall. Mature height of 8-10', smaller in containers. Can be grown in full sun to 30% shade for fruit production.
3. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Musa Dwarf Cavendish Banana Tree Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Grow bananas like you buy at the store, just much tastier! Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! Primary replacement for the Gros Michel Banana.
4. Bountiful Garden Nursery #ad
Live Dwarf Banana Plant, Grand Nain Chiquita Banana Tree #adBountiful Garden Nursery #ad
- Wind resistant due to the size: Dwarf. Plants are 3"-8"+, shipped in 2"-4" pots and ready to transplant. Mature height: 6 - 8 feet.
Chiquita Banana Dwarf Tree. Be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
Dwarf Banana Plant, 4" Pot, 9Greenbox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Likes full sun. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Grows 2-4 feet. Blooms year round. Grows in or outdoors.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Great Fruit, 4" Pot, Tiny Musa Banana Tree, 9GreenBox, Truly Tiny #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Produces small bananas. Likes full sun and part shade. Home grow By 9GreenBox. Blooming season lasts all year. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Grows up to 2 feet tall.
7. Kuting #ad
Dwarf Banana Tree Seeds Mini Bonsai Fruit Home Garden Plants 100+Seeds Germination Rate of 95% #adKuting #ad
- Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights!Most all edible plants grow well in Full Sun, a little shade won’t hurt. The soil pH value of 4.
5 to 7. 5 is suitable, the wilt is easy to invade. It is suitable for alluvial loam or humus loam. For smaller starter plants I recommend in a four inch pot to start then plant or re-pot. The short-shaped fragrant banana is one of the local varieties of gaozhou.
If the physical properties of the soil are not good, and 6. 0 is the best. Keep starter plant temperature above 60 degrees. Because the Fusarium in the soil below 5. 5 is rapidly propagated, even if the supply of fertilizer and water is sufficient, it is difficult to promote the normal growth of bananas. The clay soil content is
|Part Number||Kuting-Yellow Cherry Tomato Seeds|
8. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Ice Cream Banana Tree Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Wellspring gardens nursery registration number: 47234100 info in this ad only applies to items purchased and shipped from Wellspring Gardens. Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! A yummy and favorite banana variety among our customers! Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
9. Hello Organics #ad
Banana Plants "Double Mahoi" Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- The banana plant musa “double/mahoi” is a dwarf plant that grows 5 to 7 feet tall. This banana plant is unique because it produces two large heads of fruit on the same plant and on rare occasions can produce three. The fruit is very sweet and tasty and should be considered among the best.
The price includes four 4 “double/mahoi” banana plants with USPS Shipping. Mahoi means twins in hawaiian. See more product and grow information below under Product Desciption.
Most all edible plants grow well in full sun, a little shade won’t hurt. Banana plants can be planted in most healthy soils with normal pH range 6. 5-8. I recommend starting your plants off in a pot for 4-7 weeks in area that receives a half day of partial sun to a half day of full sun.
Mahoi means twins in Hawaiian. This banana plant is unique because it produces two large heads of fruit on the same plant and on rare occasions can produce three. The plant is a dwarf Cavendish mutation, don’t mistake that for GMO. These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall.
10. Daylily Nursery #ad
2 Musa Basjoo Banana Tree/ Hardy Banana Tree in 4 Inch Pots 2 Four Inch Pots with a Banana Starter Plant in Each Pot #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Bananas are not edible, merely for looks! Can get up to 18 feet tall, rapid growth in hot weather. The most hardy of all bananas!! can go down to -20 if mulched properly! Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
Full sun. Cannot ship to California.
|Brand||Daylily Nursery #ad|