As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. rePotme #ad
RePotme Orchid Food, RO/Rain/Tap Water 8 oz, Feed ME! MSU Fertilizer #adrePotme #ad
- Urea free Fertilizer for Orchids. Famous michigan State Formulation of Orchid Fertilizer. Same day Shipping! Recommended for use with reverse osmosis RO, rain or tap water low in alkalinity. Instructions for use included.
2. rePotme #ad
Feed ME! MSU, Well Water 8 oz, Orchid Fertilizer #adrePotme #ad
- Recommended for use with reverse osmosis RO, rain or tap water low in alkalinity. Urea free Fertilizer for Orchids. Famous michigan State Formulation of Orchid Fertilizer. Instructions for use included. Same day Shipping! .
3. Tezula Plants #ad
Tap Water Formula. 1/2 Pound with Scoop & Usage Guide Greencare, MSU Orchid Fertilizer 13-3-15 Reverse Osmosis, rain #adTezula Plants #ad
- Packaged for smaller collections and ease of storage. Full spectrum plant feed - weighed to be precisely 8oz. Approximately 3/4 Cup of granulated food. Broad spectrum plant food created by Michigan State University MSU.
8oz resealable packaging to prevent moisture build up within the bag. No urea & 100% water soluble. Scoop and Directions Included. Excellent for Orchids. One of the best orchid foods on the market with multiple awarded plants to attest to that.
|Brand||Tezula Plants #ad|
4. Sun Bulb #ad
16-Ounce, Sun Bulb Company 8305 Better Gro Orchid Plus Bloom Booster Fertilizer #adSun Bulb #ad
- Its contains a high content of phosphorus and is used to encourage flowering, enhance bloom color and maximize bloom size. Orchid plus bloom booster fertilizer.
No urea nitrogren. Professionally formulated fertilizer. Provides the precise mix of ingredients and nutrients your orchids need to produce beautiful, vibrant and long lasting blooms.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb Company #ad|
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
Orchid Food Feeds Plants Instantly, Miracle-Gro Ready-To-Use Orchid Plant Food Mist, 8 oz., 2 Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Easy to use for misting plants. Instantly provides nutrients and moisture for beautiful orchids. In addition to regular watering, and growing media once per week, roots, spray leaves, taking care to avoid flowers. Mist feeds instantly. Apply to roots and growing media once a week.
6. rePotme #ad
8 Oz Direction Sheet and Teaspoon Included, Feed ME! Time Release Fertilizer #adrePotme #ad
- Continual time released Feeding For 4 Months at a Time. Convenient way To Feed Your Plants. Ideal for orchids, tropicals, Azaleas, roses, African Violets, bonsai, and More!. No mixing or Cleaning Up. Free same day Shipping! Easy to use.
7. Osmocote #ad
8 lbs, Osmocote Smart-Release Plant Food Plus Outdoor & Indoor #adOsmocote #ad
- No-burn pledge when used as directed. Feeds up to 6 full months. Our best formula, fortified with 11 essential nutrients. Works with virtually all plant varieties, in all growing conditions. Apply with confidence to potted plants, indoors or outdoors.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
8. General Hydroponics #ad
1 Quart Pack of 3, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, Bloom, General Hydroponics Flora Grow #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs; Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility. Gh flora series is the original building block Nutrient System imitated but never duplicated; Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
Ph balanced for ease of use; nasa and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability.
9. GS Plant Foods #ad
Seaweed Fertilizer, Liquid Kelp & Vegetable Growth Concentrate for Gardens, Lawns & Soil, Omri Organic Liquid Fertilizer for Seedlings 1 Quart #adGS Plant Foods #ad
- Our liquid seaweed will help stimulate natural root growth, mineral uptake and overall plant growth and vigor. Reduce herbicide use by adding our liquid kelp extract, and yet maintain the same kill effectiveness. Our products are organic, easy to use, sustainable, no matter what you're growing or what medium in which your plants are growing.
Easy to apply for natural great results: apply liquid kelp to improve specific growth stages. To lengthen the life of cut flowers, apply when plants are beginning to bud. Our seaweed extract greatly increases your plant’s resistance to stressors such as excessive heat, drought conditions and more.
Trusted & reliable: at gs plant foods, cost efficient, and yield consistent & amazing results in your garden, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available. We have 100% confidence in the quality of our products and continuously strive to deliver the best customer experience.
To promote additional buds, spray a day or two before cutting. It increases and stabilizes chlorophyll in plants, which results in darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants. Omri organic listed seaweed & kelp fertilizer: liquid kelp is a natural plant food that provides a range of benefits for plant health and growth. One of nature’s ‘miracle’ plant foods: made from the finest seaweed plant ascophyllum nodosum, wind, this is one of nature’s miracle plant foods. Using this seaweed plant fertilizer will lead to healthier crop yields and general plant well being.
10. Jim's Orchid Supplies #ad
Tap Water Formula 1/2 Pound, MSU Orchid Fertilizer 13-3-15 Reverse Osmosis, Rain #adJim's Orchid Supplies #ad
- This does not mean the fertilizer has gone bad. Msu orchid fertilizer 13-3-15 reverse Osmosis, rain, tap City water formula 1/2 pound. Color from off whitish/brown to whitish/blue/green.
Tinny pellets with fine powder. This can effect color some. Must be mixed with water. Water soluble fertilizer. This will vary depending on humidity and how often the container is opened.
Formulated specifically for orchids by Michigan State University MSU. You can still use in liquefied state. One downside to msu is it is a moisture magnet. Granular fertilizers can start to liquefy in the bag due to contact with moisture/humidity. Mix at 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon per gallon of water. 1/2 pound = 25 + teaspoons.