As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Live Indoor Plant, Grower's Pot, 20 to 24-Inches Tall, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #adCosta Farms #ad
- These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Loves indoor light: fiddle-Leaf Fig grows in bright filtered light. Never allow the soil to become saturated.
Enjoy living home dÉcor: adds life and design to your home, porch, or office. Place near sun-facing window. Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator basket or planter. Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Ships in grower pot: ships planted, fully-grown, in an 8.
75-inch black growers pot. Height at shipping ranges from 20 to 24-inches tall – measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. Easy care! water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water to drain. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress. Fiddle leaf figs are not meant for human or animal consumption.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Delray Plants #ad|
2. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Alli, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
3. Costa Farms #ad
Fresh from Our Farm, 3-Foot, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Grows best near an east or West window. The fiddle leaf fig features large, fiddle-shaped leaves creating an instant designer impact.
Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
4. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems.
Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant.
All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Resealable 5oz. Bag, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties, Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants, Consistent Nutrient Enrichment #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together. Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant.
Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Slow-relase pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Apply and forget. Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, and stability; Healthy Roots, glossiness, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk.
6. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Indoor Tree, 3-Foot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot dropped into in a seagrass décor planter ready to decorate any space. Thrives in a well-lit room; will do best in a room with windows, receiving medium to bright light.
Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message. Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home.
Drain excess water; do not allow roots to sit in water. Water only when top inch of soil is dry; grows best when they are watered regular. Excellent tree-like plant; avoid placing near drafty areas; moderate Care is need, leaf loss is common if kept in a room that is too dark. Plant height at shipping is from 36-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot top of the plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||Ficus elastica|
7. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Potting Soil, Perfect for Indoor Plants #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Protects against over and under watering developed by the fiddle leaf fig plant resource Center, our soil mix provides the perfect balance of water retention and drainage so that you can take the guesswork out of watering your fiddle leaf fig.
Supports increased growth and stronger houseplant health specially formulated with nutrients including IBI-certified Biochar, phosphorus, which increases the retention of nitrogen, and other essential plant nutrients so your plant can grow bigger and stronger.
Enjoy a resealable bag for easy storage. Works with many varieties created for ficus lyrata fiddle leaf fig, our soil mix is perfect for all ficus, aroids including monstera, rubber plants, and all other houseplants that enjoy well-draining soil.
Certified sterile and non-toxic each bag has been sterilized to protect your plant that can lurk in other soils. Prevents brown spots, root rot, coco coir, and dropping leaves created to provide well-draining soil using organic aged bark, and perlite to maintain an optimal balance of water and air.
8. Earthworm Technologies #ad
EarthPods Ficus + Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Premium – Easy Organic Plant Food Spikes – 100 Capsules – Enhance Color, Pothos, Dracaena, Root + Foliar Growth Also Great on Monstera, Calathea #adEarthworm Technologies #ad
- No messy liquids / no confusing measuring spoons / no stinky smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 5-year supply for a single special fiddle leaf fig plant or use on big collection of Ficus tree species. Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA.
Fast & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone.
Premium indoor organic fiddle leaf fig tree & ficus fertilizer — stimulates robust root growth, Golden Pothos, dracaena, stem / leaf development & color vibrancy for all live Fiddle Leaf, creeping & climbing Fig Trees, Weeping, Colocasia, as well as Monstera, Calathea, Schefflera leafy houseplants.
Proprietary formula for superior results — fiddle leaf fig & ficus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants.
9. HOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
Root Supplement by Houseplant Resource Center. All-Purpose Ready-to-use Root Supplement for houseplants, Perfect for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants. 8 Liquid Ounces. #adHOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
- Strengthen and protect root system. Perfect for all house plants. Boost your plant's natural immunity. No measuring, mixing, or mess. Gentle and effective.
10. The Grow Co #ad
Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget. Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, ficus religiosa Sacred Fig, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine.
This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Alli Narrow Leaf and more! Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. Gentle, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and strengthening your plant to prevent soggy roots.