As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Fresh From Our Farm, Indoor Tree, 3-Feet Tall, Ships in Grower Pot, Costa Farms Live Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle-Leaf Fig #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a 10-inch diameter grower pot. Adjust as needed for your environment. Height at shipping is approximately 34-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Fiddle leaf fig sports big leaves in a rich shade of dark green that add a lush, tropical look to any room. Grow fiddle leaf fig in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water fiddle leaf fig with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week.
Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, such as formaldehyde, sparks your creativity and reduces stress; plants can help filter harmful pollutants, from indoor air.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Live Indoor Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig|
2. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata and Ficus Audrey – Calcium Fortified, Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water.
All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant.
Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business. The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety.
Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
3. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Alli, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis.
Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy. These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
4. Plants for Pets #ad
Evergreen Flowering Plants for Home Décor and Outdoor Garden, Ficus Lyrata Houseplants Indoor Tree Real with Planter Pot, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant in Soil Mix, Plants for Pets Fig Trees Live Plants #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Splendid indoor tree dÉcor: these live evergreen trees make spectacular standing plant decor in any home or office space. Plant height may vary. Your fiddle-leaf fig tree will be approximately 9 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the nursery pot.
Plant your fiddle leaf fig tree live plant in a fiddle leaf fig pot, tall indoor planter, floor planter, etc. Fig tree live ficus lyrata: a live tropical tree with broad, living room plants, outdoor plants, making this tall fig tree a great choice for kitchen decor, violin-shaped foliage.
Potted plant display: create a lovely corner plant arrangement with your ficus tree indoor plant and other live evergreen shrubs, weeping fig Ficus benjamina, such as a rubber plant Ficus elastica live plant, or money tree Pachira aquatica.
Growing fig trees live plants: keep your plant happy in a tree planter with fiddle leaf fig soil and fiddle leaf fig plant food or fiddle leaf fig fertilizer. Large green ficus leaves harmonize with any home decor, and much more. Live indoor plants at your door: your order includes 1 fiddle-leaf fig tree in a 4 inch pot. Use your homegrown plant for tropical decor, floor decor, zen garden decorations, etc.
5. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Potting Soil, Perfect for Indoor Plants #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Works with many varieties created for ficus lyrata fiddle leaf fig, aroids including monstera, our soil mix is perfect for all ficus, rubber plants, and all other houseplants that enjoy well-draining soil. Certified sterile and non-toxic each bag has been sterilized to protect your plant that can lurk in other soils.
Enjoy a resealable bag for easy storage. Protects against over and under watering developed by the fiddle leaf fig plant resource Center, our soil mix provides the perfect balance of water retention and drainage so that you can take the guesswork out of watering your fiddle leaf fig.
Supports increased growth and stronger houseplant health specially formulated with nutrients including IBI-certified Biochar, phosphorus, which increases the retention of nitrogen, and other essential plant nutrients so your plant can grow bigger and stronger.
Prevents brown spots, root rot, coco coir, and dropping leaves created to provide well-draining soil using organic aged bark, and perlite to maintain an optimal balance of water and air.
6. The Grow Co #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food, Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!.
Provides the proper nutrients to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine.
Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.
Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. Gentle, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, STEADY FEEDING - A great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and too much water.
7. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food 6-2-4 | Liquid Houseplant Fig Tree | Bottle Lasts Twice as Long as Other competitors #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Easy to understand directions with normal watering. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Alli, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, and Benghalensis.
Safe for your plants, won't burn your plants. Dark green leaves and healthy stems. Last twice as long as any other competing products.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Premium Professional Blend for All Fiddle Leaf Figs, Fiddle Leaf Fig Soil by Perfect Plants 8QTS #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- All purpose mix; nutrient enrichment & Drainage Control for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees & All Other Indoor Houseplants. Soil comes enhanced with fiddle Leaf Fig Food to Increase Flushing, Green Foliage Every 6 Months.
Lightweight formula does Not Suffocate Roots; Allows them To Grow Freely. Mix made with coconut coir — a natural Soil Additive that Retains Water & Drains Excess Moisture Away from Roots. Soil comes in heavy-duty, Re-Sealable Bag Perfect for Storage or Later Use.
9. The Grow Co #ad
Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 8 oz, Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs, Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Balanced nutrients - complete nutrient blend to feed your ficus and promote steady growth, sturdy branches, beautiful leaves, a strong root structure, and better overall health. Gently feeds - our gentle npk formula provides all the essential nutrients your ficus plants require. Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! .
Delivering the nutrition your houseplants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use liquid formula helps your tree produce gorgeous leaves that gloss and shine! Regular applications further strengthens your houseplant while giving it the care it needs to grow beautiful glossy green leaves.
Wonderfully organic - contains safe, tall, all natural organic ingredients to help grow large, and strong fiddle leaf trees.
This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various pot sizes: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!. Simply mix with water to feed your potted trees with a wonderfully nourishing soil-drench! Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, ficus elastica, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
10. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food Soil Meter for Fiddle Leaf Figs – 3 in 1 pH/Moisture/Light Meter Promotes Robust Plant Growth and Health Through Proper Watering, Sunlight and Nutrition #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Know in an instant what is really going on with your plant under soil surface. Easy to use dual-prong soil tester slips into soil and analyzes pH values, moisture content and sunlight exposure. Understand your ficus and what it needs most with this soil moisture meter from Houseplant Resource Center.
Better plant health is at your fingertips in this compact soil tester for fiddle fig leaf trees. Suitable for fiddle leafs, our combination ph tester / light meter / plant moisture meter should be used in loose, non-compacted soil.
It takes the guesswork out of watering and feeding, preventing root rot and burned leaves that lead to long-term damage and early demise. Instantly reveal moisture, pH and light levels so you can give your finicky fiddle leaf fig tree exactly the nutrition and attention that it craves.
No batteries are required, and its 3-position toggle switch allows you to obtain only the readings you need. Uncomplicated readings tell you if you should water or whether to check drainage; pH values that indicate acidic or alkaline conditions; and light readings that indicate whether your fiddle fig leaf tree needs more or less sun exposure.