As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
4-5ft, Perfect Plants Santa Rosa Plum Tree Live Plant, Includes Care Guide, Produces Fruit #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Attractive flowers; this fruit plant produces lovely white flowers from early Spring through Summer and is the perfect way to add color and contrast to any landscape. It has a notable tolerance to heat and is a bit more cold hardy that other variations.
Delicious fruit; plums from this fruit tree are colored a rich purple when ripe and are iconic for their juicy sweet flavor. Low maintenance; santa rosa plum trees grow well in hardiness zones 6-10 which is much wider than other plum varieties.
Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California. This sweet cultivator grows in a large array of environments and is low maintenance. Developed in 1885, the santa rosa plum has been a favorite amongst fruit growers across the United States for many years. These trees are self-fertile and will ripen in mid-Summer.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Produces Fruit, Perfect Plants Flordacrest Peach Tree Live Plant, 4-5ft #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This tree grows well in hardiness zones 8 and 9. Grow your own peaches; with the flordacrest you can grow your own harvest of sweet peaches right in your own front yard without the need for a second pollinator.
Peaches from this tree often ripen in may. Low chill hours; the flordacrest requires only 350 chill hours to produce fruit, this can be achieved in the warmest regions with an average fall and winter season.
This fruit tree produces sweet peaches and tolerates warm humid environments. Beautiful flowers; this fruit tree also acts as a wonderful ornamental piece with its colorful blooms in the spring and its attractive green foliage.
Flordacrest peach trees can grow to a mature size of 12-15 feet high and wide, making them a relatively small fruit bearing plant. For growers looking for a warm weather loving fruit cultivator the flordacrest preach tree is the perfect choice. Flowers from this tree are a delightful pink color.
3. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals Musa 'Dwarf Green' Banana Trees Live Cold Hardy Tropical Plant #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- You will be receiving one plant bare root between 3 - 6 inches in height. Dwarf green' grows excellent cooking leaves that can be used for wrapping and grilling meat, as well as serving food. Musa 'dwarf green' is a sturdy plant with extremely thick leaves.
Light: full sun, Partial sun. Soil: peat, or loam. Zones: 9 - 11. Average mature Height: 6 - 10 ft. The thick leaves make this cultivar very wind tolerant. This is a cavendish type banana that produces a creamy orange pulp fruit.
4. Brighter Blooms #ad
Indoor or Outdoor Potted Fruit Plant, 2-3 Feet, Meyer Lemon Tree, No Shipping to FL, CA, LA or AZ, TX, Brighter Blooms #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Rich and sweet – a cross between a mandarin orange and a lemon, Meyer Lemons let you whip up flavorful drinks, treats. You'll get fruit in 2-3 years. If you live in one of these states and order a tree, Meyer Lemon Trees are unable to be shipped to Florida, Louisiana, California, Texas, your order will be canceled.
2-3 feet tall - your improved meyer lemon tree will arrive 2-3 feet tall, it is not full grown or matured yet.
Cannot ship to fl, ca, tx, la or az – due to federal agricultural restrictions, or arizona. Nature’s air freshener: you’ll have fragrant blooms every spring! heavily branched – a heavy fruit bearing variety, Meyer Lemon trees are self-pollinating and can provide a large number of lemons year-round indoors or outdoors! Indoor/outdoor – easy and fun to grow! your lemon tree can be grown on a patio or indoors, so that it can stay warm all year long! When it gets cold, bring your tree indoors.
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Tropical Edible Fruit Bearing Tree, Mangifera Indica 'Kent', Mango Tree, Live Fruit Tree in a 3 Gallon Pot #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Saplings should be planted in spring; in the garden, it's important to plant during a cool season. Mango trees grown in a garden or potted on an outdoor deck or patio usually fare somewhat better. Although it can be tricky to grow, a mango tree can make an interesting specimen when grown in a large pot outdoors or indoors.
In the right conditions, this tree forms a dense canopy of long oblong green leaves and rewards you with flowers in December through March; the fruit comes three to five months later. Mango trees planted in the garden are more likely to fruit than potted trees, but small varieties suitable for containers, such as a dwarf spotted mango, are capable of fruiting if they receive enough sunlight.
Once the tree starts to grow and mature, it requires as much sunlight as possible, which may mean a potted tree needs to move outdoors.
The mango tree needs at least six hours of sun per day and preferably eight to ten hours. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. Indoors, it can be hard to provide the plant with enough light to thrive. Young mango tree seedlings require bright light but not direct sunlight. A mango tree will require plenty of light and warmth to keep it happy. Growing a mango tree is best suited to tropical and subtropical hardiness zones where temperatures do not fall below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Chicago Hardy Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant 1 Gallon #adPixies Gardens #ad
- These cold hardy Fig can take upto 20F. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Can take colder temperatures to - 10 degrees - High yielding - Fruit is firm, juicy and sweet.
Ripens/harvest july through frost - Mature size is 15-30 ft high and wide - Self fertile. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Cold-hardy, high-yielding fig tree that is easy to grow. This cold hardy fig can be grown as indoor plant also, during the winter season.
7. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe Dwarf Honey Crisp Apple Tree 2-3 FT Fruit Trees Live Plants Trees #adSmartMe #ad
- Please read the Descrption Below For More Details. Dwarf honey crisp apple plant. Picture Shown Mature Plant. 1 live plant. Hardy zones 4 - 9.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
4'' Pot, 9GreenBox, Dwarf Pomegranate Tree #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Produces delicious fruit. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Likes full sun. Grows to 3 feet tall. Blossoms flowers.
9. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor or Outdoor, American Plant Exchange Pomegranate Real Live Miniature Fruit Plant 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Add this exotic fruiting plant to your herb garden or plant collection to add contrast with succulents, bonsai, ivy, palms, anthuriums, and bromeliads.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, clean your air, help you sleep, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This dwarf variety will grow to 3' tall and 2' wide indoors and it loves bright direct sunlight near a window or move outdoors in the summer.
This tropical easy care air purifying tree is in a 6" container measuring 10"-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; Zones 7-10 . Miniature pomegranate produce real edible fruit and lovely coral red flowers that can attract butterflies and hummingbirds to your porch or deck.
10. BILUXO #ad
2FT for Plạntịng, 1 Lịvẹ Plạnts Stár Fruịt Cárámbolá Tropịcál Lịvẹ Frụịt Trẹẹs 1FT #adBILUXO #ad
- I guarantee that your plant will be sent out in good and healthy condition. You will receive: 1 lịvẹ plạnts stár fruịt cárámbolá tropịcál lịvẹ frụịt trẹẹs 1FT - 2FT - 1 Lịvẹ Plạnts for Plạntịng.
We endeavor to make our customers happy, and would appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues that may occur. Please message us, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your transaction with us before giving feed-back.
Keep in mind that almost all live plants do become stressed during shipping. Please read carefully the description to understand the features of the products, how to take care of them, as well as avoid unnecessary disputes later. Ship from US.