As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100891 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator, Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Electric start: power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Dual fuel: operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.
2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
2. WEN #ad
WEN 56475 4750-Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start and Wheel Kit #adWEN #ad
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule. Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport. Carb and epa iii meet requirements for sale in all 50 states.
Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety. 223cc engine provides 4, 750 surge watt and 3, 750 rated watt.
|Warranty||2-year warranty, 90-day commercial|
3. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- Epa iii and carb Compliant. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one ac 120v nema TT-30R RV receptacle, one 5v usb port, one 12V DC receptacle, a digital load and fuel display. Dimensions: 23. 2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 99. 2 lb.
Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. 212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8. 5 hours. Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops.
4. DuroMax #ad
Black and Blue, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful duromax engine: the xp12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States. Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Maximum power: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Engine type: 4-Stroke.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
5. WEN #ad
WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt, CARB Compliant #adWEN #ad
- Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a 120v/240v nema 30A twist lock L14-30R, a wheel and handle kit, a bottle of oil, a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, and a 2-year warranty. Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key.
Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup. Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial. 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time.
6. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts, RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
Plug-and-play! comes with oil, tool kit, oil funnel, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup.3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
7. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Blue, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.
6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, 12v battery charger, a Tool Kit, oil, an Oil Funnel, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
8. DuroMax #ad
Blue/Black, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Ideal for usage with RVs. Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Low oil Shutoff. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Plenty of power – with 5, 500 starting watts and 4, 500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Electric Start, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant, RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Voltage Output, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, and Lifetime Hours.
Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
10. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Transfer Switch Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen6000 Portable Generator 6000 Rated & 7500 Peak Watts, Electric Start, CARB Compliant, Gas Powered #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 6000 running watts and 7500 peak watts; electric and recoil Start; Up to 13 Hours of Run Time on a 6. Features two gfci ground fault circuit interrupter 5–20r 120v household duplex receptacle and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
Plug-and-play! comes with oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.