As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
Jalapeno Pepper Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Jalapeno Peppers Plant Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardeners by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home. Usa- all of our seeds, open-pollinated and non-gmo, including the jalapenos seeds are heirloom, grown in the USA.
Packets - each jalapeno pepper plant seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Each packet contains atleast 700 mg of seeds. Easy - jalapeno plants and peppers are easy to grow for both new gardeners and seasoned ones.
Hot pepper - jalapeno seeds produce a spicy hot pepper that is most often used in salsa and Mexican meals. A jalapeno pepper can be used fresh, dried, pickled, and powdered. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your jalapeno pepper seeds for planting, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
2. HipGirl #ad
50 Jalapeno Pepper Seeds. Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds Vegetable Seeds, for Home Vegetable Garden and Aero Garden. USA 50ct Veggie Seeds: Hot Pepper Seeds-Jalapeno M, Hot Pepper Seeds for Planting #adHipGirl #ad
- If it’s lost not received in 7 business days, please contact us for replacement or refund. Germination temperature: 78-85°F. Test date: 09/30/2021. Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America.
We also carry winter vegetable plants & seeds / fall vegetable seeds like celery seeds for planting, cucumber seeds for planing and eggplant seeds for planting, cabbage seeds for planting and turnip seeds.
Vegetable seeds grown in the usa. Seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Start indoors 4-6 weeks prior to final frost. Germination rate: 97%. There will be no tracking# for the shipment. Garden vegetable seed Depth: 1/4".
The seed packets are shipped in envelopes so we can pass the savings to our customers. Non gmo seeds. Great heirloom seeds for aerogarden seed pods or for ourdoor veggie garden. Same as cherry tomato seeds for planting, kale seeds for planting, hot pepper seeds are considered summer vegetable seeds for warm weather. Transplant 12-18” apart in the garden or one plant per container.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Jalapeno Pepper Seeds- Heirloom Variety by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season. Ships from Ohio. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 85% germination.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Serrano Peppers, Green Onion, Tomatillo for Garden Non-GMO Heirloom Gardeners Basics, San Marzano Tomato, Jalapeno, Cilantro, Heirloom Hot Salsa Growing Seed Packets 8 Varieties Habanero, Roma #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Usa - proudly grown and produced in America. All heirloom, non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, natural seeds. Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your hot salsa seeds for a full refund.
8 varieties to help you grow a salsa garden at home. Water resistant packaging - our high-quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packets, unlike our competitors who use plastic bags, leading to seed mold.
Jalapeno, habanero, san marzano Tomatoes, Cilantro, Serrano Peppers; Roma, Tomatillo, and Green Onions. Free bonus - 8 free plant markers to help you keep track of what salsa-making kit seeds you planted where. 8 variety pack - all the seeds you need for your hot salsa garden. Also included on every package are growing and harvesting instructions.
5. sustainable sprout #ad
Serrano, Hungarian Hot Wax, Jalapeno, Cayenne, Anaheim, Poblano. Heirloom Chili Pepper Seeds for Planting in Your Organic Garden, Hot Pepper Seeds Variety Pack, 100% Non GMO – Habanero #adsustainable sprout #ad
- Follow our clear and informative planting instructions for best results. Best collection of the most popular hot pepper seeds in one kit! BONUS fridge magnet Included! More seeds than competitors 100% non gmo, non-hybrid, untreated, Open pollinated, high germination!.
Most unique seed packet design on amazon. Monitored by the USDA. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Freshly harvest seed are sourced right here in the USA. The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! Product of usa.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Heirloom Salsa Growing Seed Packets, Anaheim and Onion Seeds for Garden Non GMO 5 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics, Cilantro, Jalapeno, Roma VF Tomato #adGardeners Basics #ad
- All heirloom, open-Pollinated, Non-GMO, natural seeds. Water resistant packaging - our high quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packets, unlike our competitors who use plastic bags which can lead to seed mold.
Free bonus - 5 free plant markers to help you keep track of what salsa making kit seeds you planted where. Roma vf, cilantro, jalapeno, White Bunching Onions and Anaheim Peppers.5
5 varieties to help you grow a salsa garden at home. 5 variety pack - all the seeds you need for your own salsa garden. Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your salsa seeds for a full refund. Also included on every package is growing and harvesting instructions. Usa - proudly grown and produced in the USA.
7. Burpee #ad
125 Organic Seeds, Burpee Early Hot Non-GMO Planting | Heirloom Jalapeno Pepper Variety | Certified Vegetable Home Garden #adBurpee #ad
- Organic & container friendly: 'jalapeno early' grows well in patio containers, or in your garden. Move your pepper plants into the garden outdoors after all danger of frost. Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years. The dark-green, pungent, 3" hot peppers are excellent fresh or pickled.
Delicious jalapeno peppers: grow your own fresh jalapenos from seed to add spice to any meal. Jalapeno early' is an heirloom hot pepper variety that is great for cooking Mexican-inspired meals. Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden.
An all-america Selections Winner. Make sure to harden off seedlings by leaving them outside in their containers for up to a week before transplant. Seed starting tip: sow pepper seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. Peppers can also be a surprisingly good indoor house plant if you give them lots of bright sunlight from a south-facing window, regular fertilizer and even moisture. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right!
|Model||Jalapeno Early Organic Hot Pepper|
8. Rebel Gardens #ad
And More, Habanero, Jalapeno, Poblano, Hot Pepper Seeds, Organic Heirloom Chili Seed Variety Pack for Planting, Cayenne #adRebel Gardens #ad
- And with 100% recycled packets & fully compostable packaging this collection is perfect for those living a zero waste lifestyle. Great gift idea: this mixed variety pack is the perfect gift for any spicy food lovers in your life.
Amazing health benifits: hot peppers are renowned for their high vitamin especially vitamins A & C and minerals. Capsaicin, what makes the peppers hot, is loved for it's metabolism raising ability and may help improve weightloss.
Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best. Fun to grow and even more "fun" to eat this carefully curated colleciton of pepper seeds is perfect for birthdays, Christmas, or any occasion.
High germination rate: seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow. Certified organic: all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO. Grow 8 different peppers: anaheim, poblano, Hungarian Hot Wax, Cayenne, jalapeno, Bailey Pequin, Ring O' Fire, and Habanero.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Jalapeno Pepper Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- This variety grows 3 feet tall and produces hundreds of peppers that turn from green to red color when fully ripe. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Zesty and delicious stuffed, pickled, smoked Chipotle Peppers, in chili mix or as an addition to your favorite Mexican dishes.
Start indoor under lights 8 weeks before setting outside. Productive and decorative -- peppers, in assorted hot or sweet varieties, are not only productive plants, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Minimum of 500mg per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of jalapeno pepper seeds. Good eats -- jalapeño hot peppers have a perfect balance of heat and flavor.
10. Harley Seeds #ad
Spicy, 30+ Mucho Nacho Jalapeno Hot Pepper Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO, Super Delicious and Fragrant! from USA, Capsicum annuum #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination. Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors.
Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Allow proper air circulation for containers. Mucho nacho jalapeno hot pepper seeds heirloom NON-GMO, Spicy, Super Delicious and Fragrant, Capsicum annuum, 85 days.
If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. Overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed.