As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- English ivy are admired for their ability to pull harmful gases out of the air and into their leaves and roots. The foliage of baltic english ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy, shipping in cold weather can cause damage to live plants.
This fast-growing climber is easy to care for, in containers and hanging baskets, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, or can be sheared and trained as Topiary. The most important part of indoor ivy plant care is light. All true ivies need bright, indirect light.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Easy Care Devil's Ivy Golden Pothos Live Indoor Plant, 6-Inch #adCosta Farms #ad
- Nasa proven studies: NASA studies show plants are earth's natural air-purifiers. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Golden pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow. Low maintenance vining plant, also drought tolerant, excellent indoor plant.
Excellent for new plant parents. Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot. Tops nasa's list for air-purifying plant. Water the golden pothos well, it will grow in low, medium, soaking the soil however make sure to drain all excess water.
Ships fast from our farm to your home. Pothos do not like soggy roots. Pothos is wonderfully versatile in the home: You can grow it in hanging baskets to trail down, or grow horizontally along a tabletop or mantle.
The pothos plant can grow in just about any room of your home, high light spaces. Authentic costa farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Allow soil to dry out between watering. Plant height at shipping ranges from 10 to 12-inches tall, let it climb a totem or trellis, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
3. Lively Root #ad
English Ivy with Evergreen Leaves | 4-Inch Ceramic Pot | Indoor House Plants for New Plant Parents | Heredera Helix #adLively Root #ad
- Lively Root. A magnet for compliments from your friends and family! Directly from our nursery to you. With over a century of horticulture experience, our guests, each order from Lively Root includes information and resources tailored to provide you, with the very best horticultural experience possible.
Plant comes with detailed “Care Card'' to provide tips and solutions along your plant’s life cycle.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
Pothos, Luck, 9GreenBox, Non-GMO, Desk, Golden Devil's Ivy, 4" Pot, Attracts Zen, Epipremnum, Very Easy to Grow Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Grown in the USA, Kitchen, Table, Office, Good Fortune #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Ships priority Mail 2-3 Day. Great houeplant. Beautiful green & yellow color. Makes a great basket or pedestal plant.
|Model||| Golden Devil's Ivy - Pothos -|
5. Shop Succulents #ad
Single, Shop Succulents | Vining Collection | Hand Selected, Air Purifying Easy Care Live Indoor/Outdoor California Ivy House Plant in 6" Grow Pot, 6-Inch #adShop Succulents #ad
- If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Direct summer sun from a south-facing window can lead to leaf burn, and likes humidity. Fertilizing needs | fertilize your ivy about once a month in the spring, nitrogen-rich fertilizer.
Soil | sun | potting | ivies prefer bright, like in the 60s f, so indirect light is best. Included in purchase | 1 california ivy plant.
Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Do not fertilize in the winter, summer and fall with a water soluble, as this is the ivy’s dormant period.
Watering needs | ivies prefer to be kept slightly on the dry side, so let the soil dry out some dry to the touch on top before you water your ivy plant again. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. The plant prefers to be at cooler temperatures, however, indirect light.
6. Leaf & Linen #ad
White, Live Indoor/Outdoor Air Houseplant and Office Décor, Leaf & Linen | Modern Collection | Pothos 'Devil's Ivy' in 6" Ceramic Pot #adLeaf & Linen #ad
- Maintain between 65-75F. Light & temp: low to bright indirect or filtered light. Water: once every 1-2 weeks or when leaves start to wilt; Allow soil to dry out between watering. Nutrients: apply an all-purpose liquid fertilizer twice a year or more to encourage growth.
Difficulty: Low maintenance, perfect for beginners. Includes: 1 epipremnum aureum pothos 'devil's ivy' in a modern 6" ceramic pot. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Needlepoint Live Plant, 6" Pot, Green Trailing Vine #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- A fan of bright, indirect sunlight, ivy are great hanging or climbing plants and are one of the best house plants for cleaning and purifying air. This top air-purifying green plant is in a 6" pot measuring 9 to 11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves.
Hardy as an indoor houseplant or outdoors in zones below freezing ivy is ideal for homes, fire escapes, decks, offices, patios, porches, and gardens.
Ivy is a fast growing and easy care climber that looks great hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, mantle, hanging basket or trained as Topiary. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, help you sleep, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Variegated Easy Care Trailing Vine Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This low maintenance and top air-purifying evergreen plant is in a 6" pot measuring 8 to 10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves. A fan of bright light to partial shade, ivy are great creeping or climbing plants and are one of the best house plants for cleaning and purifying air.
Hardy as an indoor houseplant or outdoors in zones below freezing ivy is ideal for homes, offices, decks, porches, fire escapes, patios, and gardens.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Variegated ivy has dappled green leaves and is an easy care climber that looks great hanging its vines from a basket, shelf, mantle, or as topiary.
9. Shop Succulents #ad
Air Purifying Easy Care Live Indoor/Outdoor Pothos Devil's Ivy House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, Single, Shop Succulents | Vining Collection | Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Indoors bright but indirect light. Included in purchase | 1 pothos devil's ivy house plant.
Watering needs | pothos like to have their soil dry out completely between waterings. Soil | sun | potting | outdoors shade to partial shade. If left continually in damp soil, the roots will rot. Will lose leaf pattern and revert to all-green plants if they don't get enough light.
Fertilizing needs | pothos aren’t heavy feeders, but since there are no nutrients in most potting soils, feed monthly to bi-monthly with any balanced houseplant fertilizer. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
10. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hedera, 4" Pot, Indoors, Glacier English Ivy, Easy to Grow #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Prefers bright, indirect light or morning sun. Easy to grow house plant. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Trim as needed.