As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. California Tropicals #ad
Black Jewel Orchid, 4" from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. Perfect gift for any occassion! California Tropicals.
2. Bloomify #ad
Macodes Sanderiana Jewel Orchid, Potted, Lighting Bolt Gold Veins Patten #adBloomify #ad
- This product is back by 100% hassle free replacement or return if not satisfied after 30 days of purchase. Miniature macodes sanderiana jewel Orchid potted in a 2.
5" x 2. 5" planter with Spagmoss peat moss. 100% satisfaction guarantee: we reply messages within 24 hours. Free heat pack will be included in shipping box during winter season. Care instructions will be included with plant you purchase.
3. Bloomify #ad
Dense Lighting Bolt Patten Gold Veins, Macodes Petola Jewel Orchid, Potted #adBloomify #ad
- Miniature petola jewel orchid potted in a 2. 5" x 2. 5" planter with Spagmoss peat moss. 100% satisfaction guarantee: we reply messages within 24 hours. Care instructions will be included with plant you purchase.
This product is back by 100% hassle free replacement or return if not satisfied after 30 days of purchase. Free heat pack will be included in shipping box during winter season.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
2 Pack, 8 oz., Orchid Food Feeds Plants Instantly, Miracle-Gro Ready-To-Use Orchid Plant Food Mist #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Apply to roots and growing media once a week. Easy to use for misting plants. Mist feeds instantly. Instantly provides nutrients and moisture for beautiful orchids. In addition to regular watering, spray leaves, roots, and growing media once per week, taking care to avoid flowers.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Hand Blended All Natural Potting Soil Media for Orchid Plants, Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting- 4qts, Orchid Potting Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- All-purpose orchid potting mix- a great orchid potting mix for plating or repotting a multitude of orchids including Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
No food or chemicals added. Ample one gallon size- this orchid potting mix is sold in ample one gallon quantity which allows for the repotting of several small orchids, 2-3 medium, or 1-2 large orchids. Great drainage from a foolproof formula- a blend of our famous horticulture grade charcoal, perlite sponge rock and pine bark.
All natural no added fertilizer- All natural blend, contains only ingredients in their natural form. This mixture has been tested with both our personal and retail collections, works well and won't cause root rot. Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids.
6. Andy's Orchids #ad
Terrarium, Vivarium, Andy`s Orchids, Orchid Plant, Easy-Grower, Plant Peperomia prostrata rotundifolia v pilosior, Indigenous to Lesser Antilles, Miniature, Jewel #adAndy's Orchids #ad
- Miniature *easy-Grower *Jewel *Vivarium *Terrarium. To 88f max. Water care: moist/daily Watering; 4-7 waterings per week. Mount: 4" basket / temperature: Intermediate to Warm; 58F min.
Size: blooming size mature flowering size plant / Blooming Season: Free Flowering Throughout the Year. Lighting: shade to bright; 1500-2500 Footcandles indirect light, pronounced shadowing.
7. Andy's Orchids #ad
Indigenous to Peru, Orchid Plant, Jewel, Masdevallia amabilis, Andy`s Orchids #adAndy's Orchids #ad
- Water care: potted, moist; 2-3 waterings per weeklet dry slightly between waterings. Lighting: bright to shade; 2000-3000 Footcandles bright indirect light, strong shadowing.
Size: blooming size mature flowering size plant / Blooming Season: Spring, Summer Blooming. To 78f max. Mount: 2" pot / temperature: cool to Intermediate; 48F min. Jewel.
8. SmartMe #ad
‘Jessie's Jewel’, Ephiphyllum, Orchid Cactus, Succulent Plant, Ephiphyllum, 4in Potted Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Growing instructions: sun to partial Shade/Light Shade protect from direct sunlight Average watering needs, but take care not to over water. Epiphyllum hybrids should be re-potted every 2 to 3 years as they tend to deplete the nutrients in their growing medium Origination: Central America Recommended Uses: Ornamental Height: 1-2 feet Hardiness: zones: 10 Flower Color: Large magenta-red petals Other Names: Ephiphyllum, Climbing cacti, orchid cacti.
9. AchmadAnam #ad
Flowering Plant-LUDISIA DISCOLOR The Jewel Orchid Shipped in A 3" Pot #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Rooted plant growing and shipped in a 3" pot. Deep red leaves with a distinctive gold veins, blooms with white flowers. The jewel orchid.
10. Andy's Orchids #ad
Orchid Plant, Calanthe argenteo-striata, Jewel, Andy`s Orchids, Indigenous to China #adAndy's Orchids #ad
- Water care: potted, moist; 2-3 waterings per weeklet dry slightly between waterings. Mount: 4" pot / temperature: intermediate to Warm; 58F min.
Jewel. Size: blooming size mature flowering size plant / Blooming Season: to be Determined. To 88f max. Lighting: shade to bright; 1500-2500 Footcandles indirect light, pronounced shadowing.