As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Fireglass #ad
BBQ, Gas, Grill, Aquariums- All-Natural Decorative Landscaping Black- Made in USA- 1/2" x 1", Medium Lava Rocks 10 Pounds by American Fire Glass- Volcanic Fire Pit Lava Rocks for Indoor Log Fireplace #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- The pack contains 10 pounds of medium sized, well-built fireplace in your home or back yard to add immense value to your home’s aesthetics. Forget about poor quality rocks that tend to get damaged and crumbly in high heat – our lava rocks deliver on their promises every single time! Suitable to use with gas logs, go-to solution. 1 choice for use with gas logs & fire pits: enjoy amazing nights by a stunning fire pit indoors or outdoors while keeping it all clean, barbecues and even as aquarium decor, fire pits, do not crumble and provide even distribution of heat and flame, making them America’s #1 high performing, they are super durable, BBQ grills, log fireplaces, low maintenance and all-natural looking.
Guaranteed for a lifetime for safe use with fire, our lava rocks are hand packaged and quality controlled in California for excellent results! Made in the usa | get yours with lifetime guarantee: proudly made on the western coast in the USA, our volcanic lava rocks are sure to far exceed your expectations both in quality and aesthetics.
These rocks also work great as an addition to ponds by adding a natural, exotic look to your small paradise.
Great for landscaping and plants: besides their traditional use inside a fireplace, these rocks are also an excellent feature used in landscaping, black, gardening and ponds! Use these natural, lava rocks to create beautiful patterns in your back yard or to help retain moisture for your plants. Great with liquid propane or natural gas fireplaces, they have a porous surface that naturally allows them to withstand extreme temperatures with safety. Elevate your home & backyard decor: create an enchantingly beautiful, natural, natural volcanic fire pit lava rocks will instantly elevate any décor. Use as a base, filler or on their own: these volcanic lava rocks are so versatile that can be used on their own, as a base or filler for other decorations.
2. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets, Red 1/2" to 2" 10-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Complete your gas log set - give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 1/2" to 2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a bigger and wider size variety for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling.
Natural color - no artificial color added. Natural red lava rock with multiple shades of red and some grays and tans on random stones. Great base layer for fire pits - Use as a neutral base layer, then top with logs or other accents.
3. Venetian Princess #ad
Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs, Red Lava Rock, Venetian Princess Lava Rocks #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3. 14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces. Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds.
4. GasSaf #ad
GasSaf 3/4 Inch Glass Fire Rocks Drop Beads for Gas Fire Pit Fireplace, Replaces Existing Gas Logs & Lava Rocks10 PoundAmber Luster #adGasSaf #ad
- 10-pound, 3/4 inch fire Glass Drops, Amber Luster. Very safe and easy to install. Indoor & outdoor : also use for decoration like garden, back yard, flower pot and so on.
Will not discolor, fish tank, swimming pool, melt or deteriorate. Professional quality : fire-drops are uniform in size. Fire glass : adds a unique veneer of brilliance to any common fire pit. Premium tempering process with consistent Jewel-Like color throughout, and Ensure Flawless Performance, and Dazzling Appearance.
Eco friendly and long lasting : Premium tempered fire glass can be used indoors or outdoors. Will not emit any smoke or odors. Gas fire pits and fire places : designed for use in Propane and Natural Gas Indoor Fire Place, Fire Pits, Outdoor Fire Bowls, Replaces Existing Gas Logs.
5. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
Black 3-5 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock, Fireplaces, Perfect for Fire Pits, BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use, Natural Stones | 10 Pounds #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times.
Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. No color additives or chemicals. Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets.
Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together. Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications. Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses. If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit.
6. Skyflame #ad
Skyflame Black Natural Stones Lava Rock Granules for Gas Fire Pit | Fireplace | Gas Log Set | BBQ Grill | Garden Landscaping Decoration | Cultivation of Potted Plants | Indoor Outdoor Use, 10-lb Bag #adSkyflame #ad
- Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. Comes in a variety of sizes From 3/8" to 3/4", black with porous surface.
Withstand extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. For use with fire bowls, fire pits, either indoors or outdoors, and fireplaces, Eco-friendly and safe.
Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together | retain the heat under the cooking surface for all gas grills | great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, patio, ponds, fish tank etc.
7. Skyflame #ad
Skyflame Black Natural Tumbled Stones Round Lava Rock Pebbles for Indoor Outdoor Gas Fire Pit | Fireplaces | Garden Landscaping Decoration | Cultivation of Potted Plants | 10 Pounds | 1-2 Inch Size #adSkyflame #ad
- Lava stone are tumbled to create a beautiful, uniform look, give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. For use with fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces, either indoors or outdoors, Eco-friendly and safe.
Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together| great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, ponds | covering the entire floor of a fire feature, patio, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes.
Easy to maintain without ash, or smoke, soot, spend less time to clean. Large lava stone of sizes From 1" to 2" with porous surface.
8. Premium Pebbles #ad
Tumbled Black/Gray Natural Lava Rocks Pebbles. for Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and for Decorative Landscaping Applications 20, 1 to 2 inch MD #adPremium Pebbles #ad
- Or for soil moisture retention. Decorative landscaping, fountains, with succulents, in rock garden or in planters, Outdoor Gardens, and water Features applications in cactus gardens, ponds.
In pots, jars, bowls, Vases or with plants or flowers. Bag weights: 10 Pounds or 20 Pounds. Use in natural gas or in Propane Gas Fire pits to provide more warmth to your fire by evenly distributing heat.
On walkways. Tumbled to create a round, consistent and uniform look. Natural black/ grey lava rocks pebbles. Sourced from the far east, Lava Rocks are formed through the solidification of Volcano Lava.
Coverage calculation: for rectangular fire pit calculation: pounds of Lava Pebbles = Length x Width x Height /20 Interior design- indoor decorative Accent. Pebbles sizes: 05 to 1 inch sm; 1 to 2 inch md; 2 to 3 inch LG; 3 to 4 Inch XLG. For circular fire pit calculation: Pounds of Lava Pebbles = Diameter x Diameter x Height /25.
9. THE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY #ad
THE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY Natural Lava Rocks for Fire Pit | Lava Rocks for Gas Grills Charbroilers | Reduces Flare Ups | Even Heat Distribution | 7 Lb. Bag of Fire Pit Lava Rocks | 1 Pack #adTHE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY #ad
- Bar-b-q lava rocks, clean the rock grate and firebox after removing old lava rocks. Bag of mr bar-b-q natural lava Rocks covers 300 square inches of gas grill or charbroilers. Designed for bbq grills and charbroilers - the mr bar-b-q natural Lava Rocks are specifically designed for BBQ Gas Grills and Charbroilers that are compatible with lava rocks.
Without lava rocks, every time that fat drips onto the grill, it catches fire. Make sure that your Gas Grill or Charbroiler is compatible with lava rocks before purchasing. Place the new lava rocks on in one layer, close the grill and burn grill on "High" for fifteen minutes to allow the rocks to season.
Simple to use - to use the mr. This is enough to cover the average grill. This can cause flare ups which in turn can burn your food very quickly! The Chef Master Natural Lava Rocks are absorbent so they soak up all the drippings ensuring that flare ups do not get out of control.
Bar-b-q lava rocks help to control flare ups and give your food the perfect cook. Even heat distribution - do you have problems with hot spots on your Gas Grill? Are some areas of the grill much hotter causing your food to get an uneven cook? These Natural Lava Rocks help to evenly distribute heat and help to give your food the perfect grill! Controls flare ups - mr. Covers 300 square inches of grill - the 7 lb.
10. Stanbroil #ad
Stanbroil Tumbled Lava Rock Pebbles for Indoor or Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces, 10 pounds1"-2" #adStanbroil #ad
- Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. A great addition to garden landscapes, planter beds, and other landscaping rock applications. Approximate pebble size is 1 - 2 inch.
Enable to radiate heat at high temperatures without degrading, cracking, or crumbling. 100% fireproof and will not melt or discolor with proper use. Tumbled lava Pebbles removes sharp edges and gives a uniform shape. Ideal for indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits.