As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
Natural Stones | 10 Pounds, Perfect for Fire Pits, Black 3-5 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock, Fireplaces, BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times. Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets.
Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit.
Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications. Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together. No color additives or chemicals. Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses.
2. GASPRO #ad
5 Inch Large Lava Rock for Fire Pit, GASPRO 10 Pound Lava Rocks, Gas Fireplace, All-Natural, Propane or Natural Gas, 3 #adGASPRO #ad
- Decorative fire pit/place: it does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes. Perfect upgrade: they will glow a reddish color when the fire is burning, make the flames intersect the rocks in the cool night.
Thus you can spend more time enjoying your fire pit and fireplace. It greatly improved the appearance of your fireplace. Easy to maintain：fire lava rock is very easy to maintain because it emits no ash, soot, or smoke.
Various uses: lava has a natural appearance with many holes on the surface, so you can also use them as soil cover and walkways decoration, etc. You can use it with confidence. All-natural lava rock: gaspro black lava rocks are formed after the eruption of volcanoes, and they are the products of nature, without adding any chemical substances.
|Part Number||R fire glass Blue-10IB|
|Warranty||365 days from date of purchase|
3. Stanbroil #ad
2", Stanbroil 10 Pounds Black Lava Rock Granules, Fire Pits, Gas Log Sets, Decorative Landscaping for Fire Bowls, Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces1 1/5" #adStanbroil #ad
- Granules are small and vary in size from 1 1/5" to 2" in diameter. Perfect for fire bowls, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, liquid propane or natural gas. Use as a neutral bass layer, then top with logs or fire glass! Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs.
Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. Natural black lava rock with hints of black.
4. Premium Pebbles #ad
1 to 2 inch MD, Tumbled Black/Gray Natural Lava Rocks Pebbles. for Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and for Decorative Landscaping Applications 20 #adPremium Pebbles #ad
- Coverage calculation: for rectangular fire pit calculation: pounds of Lava Pebbles = Length x Width x Height /20 For circular fire pit calculation: Pounds of Lava Pebbles = Diameter x Diameter x Height /25.
Interior design- indoor decorative Accent. Pebbles sizes: 05 to 1 inch sm; 1 to 2 inch md; 2 to 3 inch LG; 3 to 4 Inch XLG. Use in natural gas or in Propane Gas Fire pits to provide more warmth to your fire by evenly distributing heat.
On walkways. In pots, bowls, jars, Vases or with plants or flowers. Natural black/ grey lava rocks pebbles. Or for soil moisture retention.
Decorative landscaping, and water Features applications in cactus gardens, in rock garden or in planters, outdoor gardens, fountains, with succulents, ponds. Tumbled to create a round, consistent and uniform look. Sourced from the far east, Lava Rocks are formed through the solidification of Volcano Lava. Bag weights: 10 Pounds or 20 Pounds.
5. American Fire Glass #ad
1/2 Inch to 1 Inch Thick x 10 Pounds, American Fireglass LAVA-M-10 American Fire Glass Medium Sized Black Lava Rock – Porous, All-Natural #adAmerican Fire Glass #ad
- All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these medium sized fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
Use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments. Versatile: american fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features. Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces liquid propane or natural gas.
Enhance your home oasis: black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look.
Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. No assembly required. High quality, low maintenance: durable, long-lasting and cost effective, american fire glass black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance. The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds.
6. Stanbroil #ad
Fire Pits, Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces, Decorative Landscaping for Fire Bowls, Gas Log Sets, 10 lb.Bag2.75"-5", Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules #adStanbroil #ad
- Use as a neutral bass layer, fire pits, then top with logs or fire glass! Perfect for fire bowls, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, liquid propane or natural gas. Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs.
Natural black lava rock with hints of black. Granules are small and vary in size from 2. 75" to 5" in diameter. Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
7. Midwest Hearth #ad
3", Midwest Hearth 100% Natural Lava Stones for Gas Fire Pit and Fireplace Large 2" #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- 100% natural - real naturally occuring volcanic lava stones. No fillers or colors added. High temperature - Volcanic stones naturally resist extreme temperatures without crumbling.
10-lbs of stones - Each box contains 10-lbs of lava stones. Tumbled finish - Tumbling removes any sharp edges and gives a uniform shape. Zero maintenance - Will not discolor, fade, or crumble.
8. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets, Black 5/8" to 1-1/2" 10-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. Natural color - no artificial color added. Great base layer for fire pits - use as a neutral bas layer, then top with logs or our beautiful fire glass! Complete your gas log set - Give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 5/8" to 1-1/2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a slightly bigger look for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling.
9. MARGO GARDEN PRODUCTS #ad
20 lb, Black, Margo Garden Products DFBLP2-20 Dragon Glass Lava Pebbles #adMARGO GARDEN PRODUCTS #ad
- Rectangular fireplace/fire pit, length x width x Height/ 21 = pebbles lbs. Tumbled to create a more uniform shape and unique look. Sourced from lava fields in Asia.
Recommended uses - walkways, Planters, Outdoor gardens, Fountains, or other creative interior/exterior design. Round fireplace/fire pit-diameter x diameter x Pebble Height/ 26 = pebbles lbs. Pebble size 3/4" - 1 1/2".
10. Venetian Princess #ad
Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs, Black Lava Rock, Venetian Princess Lava Rocks #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3.
14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces.