As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
28.85 lb., Scotts GrubEx1 Season Long Grub Killer #adScotts #ad
- Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn. Not sold in hi or in kings, Nassau, Queens or Suffolk counties of NY state. One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for 4 months, satisfaction or your money back.
Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young. Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders. Kills 25 percent more grub types vs original GrubEx.
2. BioAdvanced #ad
10-Pounds, BioAdvanced 700740M 700740S 24-Hr Grub Control #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Restrictions: not for sale in CA & ME. Prevents lawn damage: Use at the first sign of grubs to stop further lawn damage. Kills on contact: kills grubs on contact.
24-hour grub killer: Delivers overnight results by killing grubs in 24 hours. Plus insect killer: also kills ants, Ticks, Cutworms, Billbugs, Grasshoppers, Earwigs, Crickets, Chinch Bugs, and more.
|Manufacturer||Bayer Advanced #ad|
3. Ortho #ad
Fleas and Spiders in Your Yard, 20 lb., Ticks, Kills By Contact Above and Below the Ground, Sod Webworms, Ortho BugClear Lawn Insect Killer, Kills Ants, Fast-Acting #adOrtho #ad
- Use on lawns, and on ornamentals, around a home's perimeter, in vegetable gardens on listed vegetables & flower beds. Apply using a scotts drop, or EdgeGuard spreader, SpeedyGreen, then water in. Of coverage.
Ft. Provides up to 20, 000 sq. Kill all listed bugs, fleas & spiders, ticks, sod webworms, including ants, with Ortho BugClear Lawn Insect Killer. Fast-acting, kills above and below the ground, and creates a barrier to keep bugs from coming inside refer to packaging for complete list.
4. Scotts #ad
Scotts 76121 Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader 76121 #adScotts #ad
- Scotts turf builder mini walk-behind broadcast spreader features Scotts exclusive EdgeGuard Technology to keep product off landscaping, driveways, and sidewalks. Holds up to 5, 000 square feet of Scotts lawn products. Designed to deliver superior results when used with Scotts fertilizer and grass seed products; Can be used for salting--for best results use with Scotts Ice Melt.
Ideal for treating smaller areas, and its compact design allows for easy storage. Comes pre-calibrated and fully assembled with fold-down handle for easy storage.
5. Spectracide #ad
40-Pound, 2-Pack, Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules #adSpectracide #ad
- Controls grubs: Treat any time between late July and early October. Kills lawn insects: Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Granular formula: distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
Kills more than 100 insect types: kills insects above and below ground, crickets, armyworms, cutworms, including ants excluding harvester and pharaoh ants, grubs, ticks and others as listed. Kills on contact: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
6. Bonide #ad
Insect and Grub Control, Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Granules 6 lb., Bonide BND60360 #adBonide #ad
- Use outdoors, on lawns and around the foundation of the house. Water lightly immediately after application. It will kill insects both above and below the surface of your lawn. Dual action defense - combines the systemic action of Imidacloprid with the fast acting insect control of Lambda-Cyhalothrin.
Not for indoor use. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on species of ant, chinch bug, roach, billbug, cutworm, sod webworm, grub, cricket, flea, earwig, tick and other listed bug species.
Protect your lawn and home - insect and grub control is designed for fast acting, long lasting control from invading species.
This allows insect and grub to kill insects in 24 hours while providing soil and surface protection for up to 3 months. Top to bottom protection - product offers complete insect control for the soil and surface of your yard. Easy application - granules should either be distributed as a barrier around the house foundation or spread throughout the lawn with a fertilizer spreader.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
7. BioAdvanced #ad
10-Pounds, BioAdvanced 700288S Insect Killer for Soil & Turf Complete Pest Control #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Kills mosquito: Kills mosquitos in addition to 30 other outdoor pests. 3 month protection: Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months. Insect killer: kills over 30 outdoor pests in lawns and around home including grubs, ants, ticks and more in 24 hours.
Restrictions: not for use in NY, CT, VT, MD. Use on: soil, turf lawns and around the home.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Spectracide #ad
Brown/A 96203, Spectracide 1-Gallon Acer Plus Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns and Landscapes Concentrate #adSpectracide #ad
- Concentrate formula: Mix with water – see product label for mixing rates. Kills 180+ pests on contact: kills above and below ground – kills grubs, beetles, chinch bugs, sod webworms, aphids, ants, fleas, Japanese beetles, deer ticks, mites, mosquitoes, whiteflies, European crane flies and other listed insects.
Fast-acting formula: Protects lawns, vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs. Acre plus: covers up to 64, 000 square feet of lawn. Long-lasting formula: Provides up to 2 months of control of nuisance pests.
9. St. Gabriel Laboratories #ad
ST GABRIEL ORGANICS 80080-P Milky Spore Grub Control Mix Pest Controller #adSt. Gabriel Laboratories #ad
- Milky spore, Grub Control Spreader Mix. 20 lb. Organic compound That Attacks Larvae Of Japanese Beetles. Kills grubs for 15 to 20 years, Providing You With The Ultimate Coverage. Apply with spreader Anytime From Spring Through Fall. Provides up to 7, 000 Square Feet Of Coverage.
10. Roundup #ad
Kills Ants, 10 lb., Ticks for up to 3 Months, Spiders, Treats up to 2,500 sq ft, Home Perimeters, Grubs, Ornamental & Flower Gardens, Use on Residential Lawns, Fleas, Roundup for Lawns Bug Destroyer #adRoundup #ad
- Kills 100+ listed insects by contact and keeps on killing for up to 3 months. For residential lawns, landscaped areas, and ornamental and flower garden use.
Won't harm lawns. Kills insects above and below the lawn's surface, white grubs, spiders, including ants, fleas, ticks, sod webworms and cutworms. Kills grubs.