As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prairie's Choice #ad
25lbs, Prairie's Choice Non-GMO Backyard Chicken Feed, Layer Formula #adPrairie's Choice #ad
- Eligible for Prime Shipping. Egg layer formula all natural backyard chicken feed. Total nutrition for healthy, productive layers. Grown and packaged in the USA.
2. SCRATCH AND PECK FEEDS YOU ARE WHAT YOUR ANIMALS EAT #ad
Non-GMO Project Verified, Soy Free and Corn Free, Scratch and Peck Feeds 25-lbs 2-Pack, Naturally Free Organic Grower Feed for Chickens and Ducks #adSCRATCH AND PECK FEEDS YOU ARE WHAT YOUR ANIMALS EAT #ad
- This feed is an excellent choice for fermenting, and more information about how to ferment can be found on the Scratch and Peck website. Raw and unprocessed - this is a whole grain, unpelletized feed and retains optimal nutrition for better absorption.
For those who want to avoid corn in their diets, this feed ensures that potential allergens do not wind up on your plate.
Grown and milled in the pacific nw - We are dedicated to sustainable farming and supporting local agriculture by buying directly from farmers we know and trust. Usda certified organic and non-gmo project verified - Choosing products that are Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified is the best way to ensure you are getting the safest, healthiest, and highest-quality food for your animals and family.
Complete feed for chickens and ducks. Soy and corn free - soy is often used as an inexpensive protein in animal feed, but animals do not need soy.
3. Modesto Milling #ad
Modesto Milling Organic, 25lbs; Item# 5997, Non-GMO Layer Pellets for Chickens #adModesto Milling #ad
- Feed has great aromas to keep your hen’s appetite strong. Formulated to keep a focus on Health and Longevity. Hens will have a healthy appearance with bright feathers.
Complete feed for laying chickens and Ducks. Pellets lessen wasted and separating feed versus a mash feed. Not made with least-cost feeds nor for minimum nutrient values. Start using when hens begin laying eggs at 17 to 20 weeks of age.
4. OverEZ Chicken Coop #ad
Homestead Layer Chicken Feed for Layers Crumbles 50 LB #adOverEZ Chicken Coop #ad
- Designed to promote egg shell quality and yolk color: homestead Layer Ration contains all the ingredients hens need to produce strong shelled, healthy eggs and maintain a healthy skeleton.
Formulated to promote health and Immunity: Homestead Layer contains organic selenium, which provides support to the bird’s immunity and health systems. Homestead Layer contains no antibiotics or animal proteins.
Formulated without any antibiotics, animal proteins and fats, Homestead Poultry feeds are the wholesome way to provide excellent nutrition to your flock.
These grains are balanced with vitamins and minerals to encourage optimum growth and performance. Specially formulated ingredients in Homestead Layer help produce rich yellow egg yolks. Homestead layer is a nutrient dense, carefully balanced diet for laying hens. About the product: homestead poultry feeds are made with only natural grains and proteins.
5. H and H Feed #ad
H and H Feed Delish! Old Fashioned Chicken Scratch Freshly Milled: Non-GMO, Soy Free, Corn Free 20 lb #adH and H Feed #ad
- We ship Monday through Friday. All of our feeds feature No Soy, No Corn, Non-GMO grains. All our feed is shipped priority flat rate USPS Mail throughout the United States all prices shown include shipping and insurance.
6. Modesto Milling Organic Feed #ad
Non-GMO Layer Pellets for Chickens, Formulated Without Corn or Soy, Modesto Milling Organic, 10lbs; Item# 942 #adModesto Milling Organic Feed #ad
- Complete feed for laying chickens. Formulated to keep a focus on Health and Longevity. Feed has great aromas to keep your hen’s appetite strong. Made for corn and Soy free fed flocks.
Start using when hens begin laying eggs at 17 to 20 weeks of age. Pellets lessen wasted and separating feed versus a mash feed. Not made with least-cost feeds nor for minimum nutrient needs. Hens will have a healthy appearance with bright feathers.
7. Pampered Chicken Mama #ad
BEE A Happy Hen, Healthy Backyard Chicken Feed and Supplies, Non-GMO, USA Raised, All Natural Mealworm and Herb Treat for Backyard Chickens #adPampered Chicken Mama #ad
- It also contains more protein than meat - super important for healthy egg production & feather growth. 100% happiness guarantee: your chickens will love them or your MONEY BACK! No questions asked! Supports feather production: the bee pollen in among these chicken coop herbs is one of those “superfoods” that contains not just a ton of vitamins and minerals.
Great duck feed too! Yummy egg layer feed treat: need to support your flock with a high protein chicken feed? BEE A Happy Hen Chicken Treat is perfect for backyard chickens who love herbs! Non-gmo & all natural: a unique blend of nesting box herbs for chickens including freeze dried insects and mealworms, along with nourishing herbs and flowers for backyard chickens.
A soy free blend of coop nesting herbs your poultry will love! chickens love it! laying hens love picking at the dried flowers and non-gmo wheat berries and go BANANAS over the dried bugs! You'll also hear your pet chickens clucking for joy in their coops over the soothing nesting herbs, peppermint, including rose petals, bee pollen, and basil.
8. FLYGRUBS #ad
FDA Approved BSF Larvae Treats for Hens, Ducks, Birds, Non-GMO, Chicken Feed & Molting Supplement, 85X More Calcium Than Meal Worms, FLYGRUBS Superior to Dried Mealworms for Chickens 5 lbs #adFLYGRUBS #ad
- More essential nutrients than mealworms: 85x more calcium than meal worms, 36-42% protein, 25-30% healthy fat, fiber, phosphorus, lysine & dietary fat. Your girls will go crazy for FLYGRUBS.
Sturdy box with resealable bag: customers enjoy full size grubs instead of broken worms. Chickens love these: to encourage natural feeding behavior simply scatter on the ground. Healthier feather production: flygrubS are affordable black soldier fly larvae treats for birds that promote stronger eggshells and help hens regain normal energy levels and egg production.
Your flock will come running for organic chicken feed for laying hens or your MONEY BACK! No questions asked! Much easier to handle than live mealworms for chickens & superior to freeze dried worms. Ducks, birds, bluebirds, turtles & bearded dragons also love fly grubs.
9. Manna Pro #ad
Original Version, Manna Pro 1000851 KZBCI_667854_1PK_6.67_5CS All Flock with Probiotics Crumble, 8 lb #adManna Pro #ad
- Nutritionally fortified with vitamins & minerals for a balanced diet. Crumble form for easy intake & feeding. Complete feed for chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys & gamebirds. No artificial colors or flavors. Added probiotics support gut health & digestion.
|Brand||Manna Pro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Manna Pro- Pets #ad|
10. COYOTE CREEK ORGANIC FEED MILL #ad
COYOTE CREEK ORGANIC FEED MILL 231 Egg Layer Pellets #adCOYOTE CREEK ORGANIC FEED MILL #ad
- Contains appropriate levels of calcium. Organic and non-GMO project verified blend. Formulated to help hens produce healthy, nutrient-dense, delicious eggs.