As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Lollo Rosso Lettuce Lactuca sativa Twin Pack of 400 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- As the leaves grow to their 5- to 8-inch length, falls into the loose-leaf variety of lettuce. Lollo rosso, also known as lollo rossa, fan-shaped leaves with bright magenta edges. For a quick appetizer, serve it with chunks of French or Italian bread and a dip of seasoned olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
It has very curly, they form a compact rosette. All lettuce seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Quality lettuce seeds packaged by seed needs. Lollo rosso prefers cooler temperatures of 60 degrees to 65 degrees, and it matures in about 60 days, although you can pick the younger, tender leaves when they reach about 3 inches in length. Besides the obvious use in mixed greens salads, this lettuce makes a beautiful bed for presentation of meats and other dishes, as well as a colorful, edible garnish.
2. DonaldHt #ad
200 Seeds Champion of Salad Lettuce Lollo Rossa Red Vegetable Organic #adDonaldHt #ad
- Soil type: peat, sand, clay. The frilly and curled, and chewy with a sweet, fan-shaped leaves are light green in the center and transition to a deep red-maroon around the edges.
Foliage: Evergreen. Connected at a central base, the leaves do not form a head and are made up of single branches. Also known as lollo rossa, botanically classified as Lactuca sativa, Lollo Rosso lettuce is a cut-and-come-again lettuce which means the outer leaves can be harvested and the plant will continue to grow more leaves throughout the season.
Lollo rosso lettuce is small to medium in size, and grows in a tightly compact, averaging 15-20 centimeters in diameter, rosette shape. Lollo rosso lettuce is tender, crisp, slightly bitter, and nutty flavor. Lollo rosso lettuce, is an annual, and continental red, lolla rosso, italian, red loose-leaf variety that is a member of the Asteraceae family.
3. NIKA SEEDS #ad
Vegetable Leaf Lettuce Lollo Rosso Pink Heirloom for Salads, NIKA SEEDS, 1000 Seeds #adNIKA SEEDS #ad
- How many seeds Ⓘ we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Selected of seeds Ⓘ healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop.
Our seeds are cultivated through pollination. 100% non gmo Ⓘ we do not produce or sell GMO seeds. Assiatance Ⓘ a dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance.
The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality. Please contact us if you have any questions about your order. Germination Ⓘ all our seeds have high germination guarantee.
4. Liliana's Garden #ad
Lollo Rosso, Liliana's Garden, Heirloom, Pink Lettuce Seeds #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Never gmo - grown using natural, Sustainable Methods Only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated. Approximately 500 top quality Lollo Rosso Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight. Our premium seeds and Cute Packaging Make an Excellent Gift.
Booklet with tips and growing guide included with every packet +++ Seeds from "Liliana's Garden" Have a Money-Back, "WILL-GROW" GUARANTEE. Heirloom seeds harvested from Small, American Farms - Only the Best Plants are Chosen.
5. Hometown Seeds #ad
Lollo Rosso, Lettuce Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Beautiful magenta leaves with light-green base. Mild flavor, cut and come again, sow spring or fall. 1 package = 2 g Of Seeds. One of the most deeply curled of loose leaf lettuces. Package contains approximately 3100 Lolla Rossa Lettuce Seeds.
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Lollo Rosso, 1 Oz, Organic, Non-GMO Vegetable Leafy Green Gardening Seeds, Leaf Lettuce Garden Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 55 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Lettuce seeds: leaf - lollo Rosso - 1 Oz - Lactuca sativa. Non-gmo - certified organic by otco - Heirloom - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: vegetable Gardening & Microgreens.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Lollo Rosso, Non-GMO, 4 Oz ~100,000 Seeds, Heirloom Vegetable Gardening & Microgreens Seed, Leaf Lettuce Garden Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Seeds for: vegetable Gardening & Microgreens. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
Days to full maturity: 55 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Lettuce seeds: leaf - lollo rosso - 4 Oz ~100, 000 Seeds - Lactuca sativa.
8. DIKN #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, 200pcs Lettuce Oakleaf Lollo Rossa Red Non-GMO #adDIKN #ad
- Heavily frilled green leaves with dark red edges. Red-edged heavily frilled leaves provide texture and color. Germination rate about 80%. Harvest in about 30 baby; 53 days full size.
9. YUXUSUS #ad
（100pcs Seeds）Fresh Lettuce Lollo Rosso 100 Seeds #adYUXUSUS #ad
- It usually germination in about 3-4 days, and it takes about 1 week when the temperature is low. These seeds can be planted all year round.
The soil is covered slightly and the seeds can be covered. The seeds are mixed with fine soil and then spread on the soil surface. It can be sprayed. Suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand.
Perfect for growing indoors, in a hanging container, on a patio, or in a small garden. Before planting, the potting soil is watered. Spray the topsoil to keep it moist. It should not be too thick. You can also use the on-demand method, 2-3 seeds per hole, with a spacing of about 3-5 cm.
10. YUXUSUS #ad
（100pcs Seeds）Fresh Lettuce Lollo Rosso 100 Seeds #adYUXUSUS #ad
- Before planting, and it takes about 1 week when the temperature is low. It can be sprayed. It usually germination in about 3-4 days, 2-3 seeds per hole, with a spacing of about 3-5 cm.
Suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand. Spray the topsoil to keep it moist. Perfect for growing indoors, in a hanging container, on a patio, or in a small garden.
The soil is covered slightly and the seeds can be covered. These seeds can be planted all year round. You can also use the on-demand method, the potting soil is watered. It should not be too thick. The seeds are mixed with fine soil and then spread on the soil surface.