As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Orange French Peony Ranunculus, 12 Largest Size Corms #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Orange flowers - soak 12 Hours and Plant with "Fingers" Down. Great cut flower - Double and Semi-Double Flowers. 12 corms orange french Peony Ranunculus - Largest Size Corms.
Spring flowering 12"-15". Long time favorite. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Blood Flower Milkweed Seeds, Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Monarch butterfly's host for egg laying, feeding, and Hatch and the tiny Catepillars Feed on the Milkweed. They form chrysilises on the plant for their Metamorphosis. It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths.
Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly. Blood flower or Sunset Flower Milkweed.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Wine Country -13 Varieties of California Natives, 1 Oz. California Native Mixed Wildflowers #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Spring or fall Sowing - 1 Oz. Spring Blooming. Choice varieties of wildflowers - clarkia mix, sky lupine, gold fields, farewell to Spring, California Blue Bell, Five Spoteds - Clarkia, Bird's Eye, Chinese Houses, Tidy Tips, Globe Gillia, California Golden Poppy, tidy tips, baby blue eyes, California Gold.
Good in gardens, fields, roadsides and Pots! Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Perennial Herb for Landscaping, 8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs.
Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic.
5. Daylily Nursery #ad
Allium Purple Blend 30 Bulbs-4-6 Inch Flower Diameter! #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Alliums are deer resistant and easy to grow! 28-32" tall. Hardy in Zones 4-8. Attracts hummingbirds to the garden. Reblooming. The white petals have attractive blue-violet veining and heavily speckled edges.
You will receive an assortment of different types of allium bulbs. Herbaceous perennial. Beautiful and long-lasting addition to flower arrangements.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Desire Amaryllis, Orange Bare Root Amaryllis #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 16-24" tall. 2-3 stems. Desire - Orange Amaryllis. Will rebloom with Suggested Care. Indoor in pots - Can group them.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Fresh, 10 Large, Plump Lily of The Valley Bare Root Plant Pips with Roots. Plant Now for Bloom in May. #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 10 plump bare root lily of the valley Plants - Plant in Shade Now for Bloom in May. Will naturalize with Shade Protection and Blooms in May Each Year. Wonderful fragrance - The scent basic to many famous perfumes and a very expensive cut flower.
Compare with many well known bulb suppliers who offer dried out pips. Marde ross & company specializes in Flowering Bulbs and Peonies and has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. 3 oz. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company French Forget Me Not Seeds, Approximately 5,000 Seeds of Myosotis Sylvatica #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Great ground cover allow Bulbs Like Tulips to Grow Up Through the Plants. Approximately 5000 Seeds. Forget me nots are a Valuable Flower Bed Addition. Will re-seed and is one of the Most Shade Tolerant of Flowers. 1 oz.
10. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed, 100,000 Shirley Poppies Seeds: Pastel Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Pink, white, red and pastel blends. Seeds can be scratched in or sown on tilled areas. Shirley poppies are Spring Blooming Flowers that self-seed. Sow spring or Fall. 1/2 oz approximately 100, 000 Seeds.