As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EZ-gro #ad
1 Qt / 32 fl oz / 946 mL, EZ-gro Citrus Tree Fertilizer, Liquid Plant Food for Tropical Fruit Trees to Grow More Fruit, Orange, Lime, Lemon, Mango, Avocado, Garden-Growing Miracle Nutrients #adEZ-gro #ad
- Added potassium, magnesium, and iron to improve common nutrient deficiencies in citrus trees. For live plants in your farm or garden. Your plants will be rooting for more! Shake well and mix with water before use, and apply as directed. Concentrated liquid fertilizer: our fertilizer supplies high-grade nutrients directly to the root.
We use only the highest-quality nutrients available, phosphate, to deliver professional results for your citrus and other tropical fruit trees. Dwarf or large varieties, with or without seeds.
A powerful cocktail with all the nutritional content your plants need. Perfect for lemon, lime, mango, and kumquat. Advanced formula: our 20-3-19 formula delivers nitrogen, and soluble potash in the right ratio for your citrus trees to thrive.
Ez to mix, ez to use: free measuring cup included. Mix with water before applying to soil. Gives indoor & outdoor plants the nutrients they need to bear a larger quantity of abundant, orange, grapefruit, healthy fruit. Nature will do the rest. Enhanced micronutrient package: infused with a micronutrient package which delivers the optimal nutrition for plants in the citrus group. Ideal fertilizer for citrus trees: specially formulated for a variety of tropical fruit trees.
2. Earthworm Technologies #ad
EarthPods Premium Fruit & Citrus Plant Food – Easy Organic Fertilizer Spikes – 100 Capsules – Boost Bloom, Avocado, Lime, Root Growth Great for Dwarf Meyer Lemon, Orange, Fruit Flavor, Banana Trees #adEarthworm Technologies #ad
- Fast & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod all the way into potting soil mix near center of fruit plant, then just water! EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone. No messy liquids / no confusing measuring spoons / no stinky smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 4-year supply for a single special Meyers lemon tree or use on big collection of potted dwarf fruit plants.
Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA.
Proprietary formula for superior results — special fruiting flower plant fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants.
Premium indoor + outdoor organic dwarf fruit tree fertilizer — boosts flower production, strawberry plants & root growth for Meyers lemon & lime, blackberry, potted raspberry, leaf & kumquat trees, avocado, eggplant, dwarf banana, tomato, pepper, blueberry, orange & other fruiting plants.
3. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's Organics Fruit & Citrus Fertilizer Spikes, 6 Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Ideal for fruit and citrus trees. Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch. Efficient delivery system for organics.
|Manufacturer||Jobe’s Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
4. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, abundant green foliage, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit.
Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, sulfur, zinc and iron, plus selected micronutrients. An excellent option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results.
Ingredients: feather meal, sulfate of potash, greensand, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, langbeinite, basalt, zinc sulfate and kelp meal. Down to earth citrus mix is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
5. Jobe's #ad
3-5-5 Time Release Fertilizer for All Container or Indoor Fruit Trees, 6 Spikes per Package 3, Jobe’s Organics Fruit & Citrus Tree Fertilizer Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Jobe’s biozome improves soil conditions, helps resist disease, insects, and drought during the growing season. Organic fertilizer spikes for in-ground trees; Pre-measured time release fertilizer provides nourishment at the roots.
Contains jobe’s biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results. No mess easy to use spikes; prevents waste and run-off; Guaranteed analysis: 3-5-5 6 spikes per package.
6. FoxFarm #ad
And More, FoxFarm FX14640 Happy Frog 7 3 3 Organic Indoor Outdoor Citrus and Avocado Tree Fertilizer for Lemons, 4 Pounds, Oranges #adFoxFarm #ad
- Natural fertilizer: OMRI-listed formula includes nitrogen for robust vegetable growth. Important nutrients: Organic formula includes mycorrhizal fungi, calcium, and sulfur for healthy plants. Healthy plants: 7-3-3 fertilizer formula includes active soil microbes for increased nutrient uptake; NPK Nitrogen: 7; NPK Phosphorus: 3; NPK Potassium: 3.
For the whole tree: citrus and avocado fertilizer improves root and branch health; Size: 4-pound bag. Citrus & avocado: happy Frog Fertilizer is specifically formulated for citrus and avocado plants.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes, 12 Spikes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Promotes more fruit and lush foliage vs unfed. Also great for use on palm trees. Feed once per season in Spring and Fall. Contains natural ingredients. Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees.
8. JR Peters #ad
J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer #adJR Peters #ad
- This formula with enhanced micronutrient levels will produce vibrant green leaves, strong branches and more fruit. When used as directed, jack’s Citrus FeED will allow your plants to uptake the nutrients through both its roots and leaves.
Citrus feed 20-10-20 is designed to provide the optimum combination of nutrients needed by plants in the citrus group.
For use on: tropical fruiting plants like Meyer lemons and dwarf varieties, oranges, grapefruits, other lemons & limes, mangos, kumquats. Advanced formulation uses the highest quality nutrients available, delivering professional results to your home garden.
|Brand||JR Peters #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
9. Jobe's #ad
Brown, 9 Spikes, Jobe's 01312 1312 Fertilizer #adJobe's #ad
- Jobe’s spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season. Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall. Pre-measured evergreen fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all fruit and citrus trees.
Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing. Guaranteed analysis: 9-12-12 5 spikes in traditional packaging, 8-11-11 9 spikes, 8-11-11 5 spikes in clear package, 9-12-12 15 spikes, 8-11-11 160 spikes.
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
10. Soil Sunrise #ad
8qt Bag of Soil Hand Blended for Citrus Plants and Trees, Citrus Plant and Tree Soil, and Much More., Great for Oranges, Lemons #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Added worm castings- worm casting are added for a naturally rich and productive growing environment, without the use of chemicals or synthetic fertilizers.
Hand blended for citrus trees and plants- our soil is hand blended for the use of growing citrus trees and plants, catering specifically to the needs of slow growing plants that still need ample drainage.
Perlite and sand for moisture maintenance- the addition of perlite and sand in this mix allows for moist soil that does retain some moisture, but sheds quickly any excess water that may cause muddy or overly soggy soil conditions leading to root rot. One gallon bag- one gallon of soil ideal for planting or repotting 2-3 medium plants, or 1-2 large.