As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Nasturtium Trailing Mix 1221 Multi 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 70% or better. Blooms in about 70 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Brilliant blossoms contrast with abundant green foliage. Flowers in red, rose, orange and yellow.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Bulk Package of 350 Seeds, Jewel Mix Nasturtium Tropaeolum nanum Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants will reach a mature height of roughly 12 to 18 inches tall, and spread a good 12 inches wide. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality nasturtium seeds packaged by seed needs. All nasturtium seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4.
50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The flowers themselves open up to a diameter of roughly 2 or 3 inches wide, in an assortment of warm colors, forming 3 petals on the bottom and 2 on the top.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, Nasturtium, Jewel Mixture will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds. Nasturtium jewel mixture will produce unique flowers, yellow, such as red, gold and orange. The plants will then bloom profusely through the summer months, later wilting with the first killing frost.
3. Kings Seeds #ad
40 Seeds, Nasturtium Climbing Mix, Kings Seeds #adKings Seeds #ad
- Decorative Flower Seeds. Growing instructions provided with every resealable non-pictorial packet. Seed quantity = 40 .
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Tom Thumb Nasturtium Seeds to Plant, Sow Right Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Both the leaves and flowers are edible and add a peppery zest to salads. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Alaska nasturtium adds a splash of color to your garden and delicious flavor to your salad. Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Tom Thumb Nasturtium flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
Minimum of 4g per packet. Great way to support your local pollinators. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful - full color seed packet of tom thumb nasturtium tropaeolum nanum. This dwarf variety has flat foliage and produces elegant red, orange, yellow, and gold blossoms. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy.
5. Outsidepride #ad
200 Seeds, Outsidepride Nasturtium Orange #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 3 - 10 Sowing rate: 1 - 2 seeds per plant. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Orange. Company. Height: 60 inch vining annual. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
6. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Big Pack, Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Nasturtium Flower Seed Mix 1,000, Used In Cake & Bakery, Spurred, Flat-Faced Trumpet, Nasturtium Mix, Edible Tropaeolum nanum #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Nasturtium flower seeds - edible tropaeolum nanun - spurred, flat-faced trumpet - USED IN CAKE & BAKERY.
See description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! .
7. Seeds2Go #ad
Dwarf Jewel Mix Nasturtium Flower, Pack of 500 Seeds by Seeds2Go #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Sow 1 to 2 seeds per pot or 3 to 4 pounds per 1, 000 square feet for a dense display. A hardy annual, jewel Mix will flower all summer long in full sun or partial shade. Grows up to height of 18 inches and spread approximately 12 inches wide.
Superb for bedding or containers. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. When sowing from seed, gently rub the seed with a nail file to aid germination, before sowing, as nasturtium has a hard seed coat.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee Double Gleam Mixed Colors Nasturtium Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 50 seeds. No gmos, ever. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Plant height is 24". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Blooms are edible. Large, fragrant, double and semi-double flowers in a wide range of colors.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 72".
9. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride Nasturtium Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Nasturtiums, also known as Tropaeolum Majus, bloom profusely all summer long and are considered deer resistant. This seed mix will products 2 to 3 inch wide unique flowers in wonderful shades of red, yellow, and orange. These climbing, vining plants will reach a mature height of 18 inches and spread approximately 12 inches wide.
Sow 1 to 2 seeds per plant or 3 to 4 pounds per 1, 000 square feet for a dense display of these trailing annual heirloom flowers. This nasturtium seed mix grows as an annual vining, flowering plant in USDA zones 3 - 10 .
10. Seed Needs #ad
Canary Creeper Nasturtium Tropaeolum peregrinum Twin Pack of 110 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- They are best grown near a fence or trellis for support. All nasturtium seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4.
50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Despite this visual difference they are still just as attractive and tasty. Canary creeper is a trailing variety of Nasturtium that establishes long vines, measuring anywhere between 8 and 12 feet in length.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
They can also be used to populate railings & pillars on balconies and porches as well. Quality nasturtium seeds packaged by seed needs. Though it is a nasturtium flowering plant, hence it's common name, you might notice that the leaves are not similar in shape to other varieties of Tropaeolum. Their bright & cheery yellow petals resemble that of a canary birds wings, the Canary Creeper.