As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Zea mays Bulk Package of 230 Seeds Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Each ear is populated with roughly 20 rows of tightly packed kernels, ranging in color from creamy yellow to golden yellow. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality peaches and cream corn seeds packaged by seed Needs. The plants themselves are known to grow to a towering height of roughly 6 feet tall and can spread roughly 18 inches wide.
Peaches and cream is among one of our best sellers and is sought after for it's rich, sweet flavoring. Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Peaches and cream corn is a hybrid variety that produces delicious, 8 & 1/2 inch ears. All corn seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. The crops are ready for harvesting in roughly 80 to 85 days.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Bantam Sweet Corn Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Each ear has 8 rows of golden kernels. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Productive -- open-pollinated heirloom produces two or more ears of sweet golden corn per stalk. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Minimum of 8g per packet. Good eats -- the beautiful golden kernels are tender and have a sweet old-fashioned flavor. Delicious as a side or in recipes. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Bantam Sweet Corn seeds. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wonderful Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Great for Blue Corn Flour, Blue Hopi Corn Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large premium packet of blue hopi Corn seeds. Versatile -- young ears can be eaten fresh, but flour made from mature Blue Hopi ears creates exceptionally tasty blue corn tortillas, chips and cornbread.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
You can also use the unique blue corn on the cob as a fall decoration! Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Productive -- drought-tolerant and high-yielding, this cultivar is vigorous and performs well even in harsh conditions. Gorgeous blue-black ears with reddish-purple tassels will be a standout in your summer garden! Minimum of 13 g per packet.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Zea mays, Isla's Garden Seeds, Golden X Bantom Corn Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Usda zones: 3, 10, 5, 4, 8, 7, 6, 9, 11, 12.60-72" plant height. 4-6" spacing. 80 days. Not only is it early, it's delicious! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
One of the first yellow sweet corns, this old heirloom is full of sweet flavor. Annual. Produces 5-7" ears with yellow kernels. Latin name: zea mays type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season.
5. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Bulk Organic Sweet Corn Seeds 1/2 LB 1,100 Seeds #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Heirloom, Open Pollinated. Latin name: Zea maize. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Organic, non-gmo bi-colored Sweet Corn Seeds. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!.
6. MySeeds.Co - VEGETABLE Seeds by the LB #ad
1 lb 1,600+ Seeds Indian Corn Seed, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co 1 lb Indian Corn Mix, Oldest Varieties of Heirloom Corns #adMySeeds.Co - VEGETABLE Seeds by the LB #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Symbol of fall and the American harvest season. Well adapted to grow in most areas of the US. This order = 1 lb 1, 600+ seeds ~!! indian corn seed mix - 110 - 120 Days to Harvest.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Corn, Non-GMO,50 Seeds, Heirloom, Golden Bantam Yellow Corn, Delicious and Sweet Veggie #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Golden bantam corn is reliable, adaptable and very sweet for an open pollinated heirloom corn. Heirloom, yellow, non-gmo, sweet corn. Better then anything in the gorcery store. Golden bantam corn has a fantastic sweet flavor that is great for fresh eating or freezing.
8. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 50, Non-GMO, Certified Organic, Open Pollinated, Untreated Vegetable Seeds for Planting – from USA, Glass Gem Corn Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Packet:~50 seeds 8 grams. Know the Source. Plant Good Seed. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Packet:~50 seeds 8 grams.
Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. 120 days from seed to dried cobs. Packet:~50 seeds 8 grams. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Annual.
9. Seeds2Go #ad
By Seeds2Go, Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Non-GMO Seeds, 4 Oz, 500 Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Matures in 90 days and is high yielding. Peaches and cream corn has a great flavor and high sugar content, good for home freezing, canning or eating right off the cob.
Two different sweet flavors in every bite. Non-gmo seeds with no filler content.
10. Harley Seeds #ad
HARLEY SEEDS 100+ Glass Gem Corn Seeds Non-GMO Popcorn Delicious Jewel-Toned, Glass-Like Kernels, Grown in USA. Rare! Ornamental and Edible! #adHarley Seeds #ad
- 110 days. Start indoors 2-3 weeks before desired transplant date. Zones 4-9. Clusters spacing 24-30". Thin plants to 8-12". Scroll down for detailed planting instruction. Too few plants won't pollinate themselves and you'll get bare cobs.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Plants 8-10' tall. Colorful and tasty corn. Soak seeds for 24-48 hours before planting. 1-2 ears per stalk, each 6-8" long. They are sold in lots of 100 because corn must be planted in clusters not rows. Sow 1 inch deep.