As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Zea mays Bulk Package of 230 Seeds Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants themselves are known to grow to a towering height of roughly 6 feet tall and can spread roughly 18 inches wide. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
All corn seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Packets are 4" wide by 4.
675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Peaches and cream is among one of our best sellers and is sought after for it's rich, sweet flavoring.
Peaches and cream corn is a hybrid variety that produces delicious, 8 & 1/2 inch ears. Each ear is populated with roughly 20 rows of tightly packed kernels, ranging in color from creamy yellow to golden yellow. Quality peaches and cream corn seeds packaged by seed Needs. The crops are ready for harvesting in roughly 80 to 85 days.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Bantam Sweet Corn Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 8g per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Good eats -- the beautiful golden kernels are tender and have a sweet old-fashioned flavor. Each ear has 8 rows of golden kernels.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Bantam Sweet Corn seeds. Delicious as a side or in recipes. Productive -- open-pollinated heirloom produces two or more ears of sweet golden corn per stalk.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wonderful Gardening Gift, Great for Blue Corn Flour, Blue Hopi Corn Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Versatile -- young ears can be eaten fresh, but flour made from mature Blue Hopi ears creates exceptionally tasty blue corn tortillas, chips and cornbread. Productive -- drought-tolerant and high-yielding, this cultivar is vigorous and performs well even in harsh conditions.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
You can also use the unique blue corn on the cob as a fall decoration! Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Gorgeous blue-black ears with reddish-purple tassels will be a standout in your summer garden! Minimum of 13 g per packet. Beautiful -- large premium packet of blue hopi Corn seeds.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Golden X Bantom Corn Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Zea mays #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- One of the first yellow sweet corns, this old heirloom is full of sweet flavor. Latin name: zea mays type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season. Usda zones: 3, 10, 6, 8, 11, 4, 9, 5, 7, 12.
60-72" plant height. 80 days. Not only is it early, it's delicious! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. 4-6" spacing. Annual. Produces 5-7" ears with yellow kernels.
5. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Bulk Organic Sweet Corn Seeds 1/2 LB 1,100 Seeds #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Heirloom, Open Pollinated. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!. Organic, non-gmo bi-colored Sweet Corn Seeds. Latin name: Zea maize.
6. MySeeds.Co - VEGETABLE Seeds by the LB #ad
Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co 1 lb Indian Corn Mix, 1 lb 1,600+ Seeds Indian Corn Seed, Oldest Varieties of Heirloom Corns #adMySeeds.Co - VEGETABLE Seeds by the LB #ad
- Well adapted to grow in most areas of the US. Germination rate about 80% or better. Symbol of fall and the American harvest season. This order = 1 lb 1, 600+ seeds ~!! indian corn seed mix - 110 - 120 Days to Harvest.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Golden Bantam Yellow Corn, Corn, Delicious and Sweet Veggie, Non-GMO,50 Seeds, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Golden bantam corn is reliable, adaptable and very sweet for an open pollinated heirloom corn. Heirloom, yellow, non-gmo, sweet corn. Better then anything in the gorcery store. Golden bantam corn has a fantastic sweet flavor that is great for fresh eating or freezing.
8. Plant Good Seed #ad
Untreated Vegetable Seeds for Planting – from USA, Certified Organic, Glass Gem Corn Seeds, Pack of 50, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Packet:~50 seeds 8 grams. Annual. Grows during Summer In Most Climates.
Packet:~50 seeds 8 grams. Know the Source. 120 days from seed to dried cobs. Plant Good Seed. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Packet:~50 seeds 8 grams.
9. Seeds2Go #ad
500 Seeds, 4 Oz, by Seeds2Go, Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Non-GMO Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Matures in 90 days and is high yielding. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Two different sweet flavors in every bite.
Non-gmo seeds with no filler content. Peaches and cream corn has a great flavor and high sugar content, good for home freezing, canning or eating right off the cob.
10. Harley Seeds #ad
Grown in USA. Rare! Ornamental and Edible!, HARLEY SEEDS 100+ Glass Gem Corn Seeds Non-GMO Popcorn Delicious Jewel-Toned, Glass-Like Kernels #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Colorful and tasty corn. Soak seeds for 24-48 hours before planting. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Scroll down for detailed planting instruction. Too few plants won't pollinate themselves and you'll get bare cobs.
Thin plants to 8-12". They are sold in lots of 100 because corn must be planted in clusters not rows. Zones 4-9. Start indoors 2-3 weeks before desired transplant date. 110 days. Plants 8-10' tall. Sow 1 inch deep. 1-2 ears per stalk, each 6-8" long. Clusters spacing 24-30".