As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pressman #ad
Pressman The Oregon Trail: Hunt for Food Card Game, Based On The Classic Computer Game #adPressman #ad
- It's feast or famine on the Oregon Trail! Can you collect 600 pounds of meat to survive? . Play as a stand-alone game or as an add-on mini game to the original Oregon Trail card game. Beware - if you die when you hunt, you die on the Trail! For 2-6 players, ages 12 and up.
2. Pressman #ad
Pressman The Oregon Trail: Journey to Willamette Valley #adPressman #ad
- Watch out for calamities along the way, and be prepared to hunt for food! A fun way to relive your fond memories of one of the world’s most beloved computer games.
It's a race to willamette valley as you join the wagon train and seek your fortune in the West! Place tiles to discover the trails, forts, rivers, and towns that lie ahead. For 2-4 players, ages 14 and up.
3. Pressman #ad
2-6 Players, Ages 12 and Up, Pressman The Oregon Trail Card Game, Cooperative Gameplay Based on The Classic Computer Game #adPressman #ad
- Playing time: 30 Minutes or Less. Manufacturer's suggested Age: 12 Years and Up; level of difficulty: Intermediate. Level of difficulty: Intermediate. Players work together to move along the trail, fording rivers and playing Supply Cards to overcome calamities. Number of players: 2-6 Players.
4. Dutch Blitz #ad
Combine Packs to Play With up to 8 Players, For Ages 8 and Up, Dutch Blitz: Original and Expansion Combo Pack, Fast Paced Card Game, Fun for Everyone, Great Family Game #adDutch Blitz #ad
- Contains dutch Blitz and Expansion Set. Combine packs to play with up to 8 players. 15 minute playing time. Great family game.
|Brand||Dutch Blitz #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
5. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
6. Keymaster Games #ad
A Family and Strategy Board Game About Hiking and Outdoors by Keymaster, Trails #adKeymaster Games #ad
- Take a hike with trails and explore iconic sites and national parks across the US. The compact box makes it easy to toss in a backpack to play at your favorite park or give it as a gift for any occasion.
A portion of every game sale is donated to the National Park Service by the publisher. Great for couples and families. A fun, quick game that can play in 20 mins. With easy-to-learn rules, you’ll gather resources, go birding, and earn wilderness badges.
|Brand||Keymaster Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Keymaster Games #ad|
7. Ransom Notes #ad
Ransom Notes, The Ridiculous Word Magnet Party Game #adRansom Notes #ad
- Meet ransom notes, the game of hilariously terrible sentences! Players use word magnets to respond to outlandish prompts like “Tell someone you’ve clogged their toilet at a party” with just their limited pool of words.
For 3-6 players, but equally hilarious when larger groups team up together. Includes: 840 high quality word magnets, 250 prompt cards, 6 metal submission cards, and instructions.3
30-90 min play time. Learn to play in under one minute, and even the shyest players will be creating laugh-out-loud word magnet responses right away. With 250 absurd prompt cards and a new pool of words every time, this party game has infinite hilarious combinations and feels fresh every time you play. A funny party game gift for adult game night, family game nights, bachelorette parties.
8. CLUE #ad
Murder Mystery Games, Cooperative Family Board Game, 1-6 Players, Ages 10 and up, Clue Escape Room Game, Clue Board Game Treachery at Tudor Mansion #adCLUE #ad
- Dynamic game board: players move their pawns around the board exploring locations. Collect clues: figure out the who, and with what to win! Track down clues and collect evidence for the final solve. It's a murder mystery board game that'll draw all into a story they won't forget.
For friends and family game nights: players can immerse themselves in this cinematic, single-play experience. 1-6 players, Clue, ages 10+. The gameboard builds and changes, revealing rooms and clues as players solve puzzles that unlock the mansion.
Escape and solve mystery game: clue treachery at tudor Mansion offers the suspense and intrigue of the classic murder mystery game, in a dynamic escape room board game.
Mystery games make great family gifts: Strategy board games are excellent gifts for families that love playing indoor games together. The more clues players gather, where, the easier to make the correct accusation. 1-time solve cooperative game: enjoy clue in a totally different way! Players join forces and use sleuthing skills to escape the mansion before police arrive, then work together to solve the mystery.
9. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Trade, build and settle: embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. No two games are the same. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of catan can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun! Number of players and average playtime: this fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older.
And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games! Strategy board game: use resource combinations - grain, ore, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, wool, settlements and cities.
Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes. But beware! someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. Fun family games for game night: an international favorite, catan has been called the "Perfect Social Game". Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. Acquire your resources through trades, cards or lucky dice even outside your turn.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
10. Matchello #ad
Matchello Memory Matching Game, Learn Geography for Kids – 50 States Matching Game – Educational and Fun State Cards for Kids and Grownups – Colorful Cards – Ages 7 and Up #adMatchello #ad
- Learning has never been more fun: teaching your kiddo the 50 us states is no easy job but with Matchello’s USA map game, this game is designed to help kids learn the states, everything is a piece of cake! Featuring 50 cards corresponding to each state, capitals, and their neighbors.
The cards are colorful and feature the name of the state, its map, and major landmarks. For the whole family: our matching cards for learning the map of United States are a great way to spend high-quality time as a family. Designed for kids: although it’s a great way for grownups to test their knowledge, bordering states, this game is a great way for kids to learn the states and capitals.
Lovely gift: get these amazing memory matching cards 50 states as a fun and educational birthday or Holiday gift for your little ones. Interactive experience: the rules of our states and capitals flashcards are easy! Players will take turns picking 2 cards from the spread and checking whether they border one another.
If the cards match, the player gets to keep them until the end of the game and they have another turn at picking. The game requires 2-4 players of ages 7 and up so you can form teams and challenge yourselves each time. Otherwise, the player must return the card back to its original position, facing down. This game will help kids memorize more easily and learn basic geography so they get ahead in school.
|Manufacturer||Mehag Inc. #ad|