As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Red Poppy Corn Poppy Papaver rhoeas Bulk 100,000 Seeds, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The stems of papaver plants are fitted with small little hairs growing horizontally off of the upright stem formation. Papaver rhoeas, or "red poppy" will produce eye popping waves of paper like flowers in a bright, red color. If temperatures are warm enough through the autumn months, you may notice that your Papaver plants will flower a second time around.
Poppy flowers are roughly 2 inches in diameter and are accented with a deep, dark center. It grows quickly, and later dies with the first killing frost.
Quality poppy seeds packaged by seed needs. Grown as an annual flowering plant, blooms profusely through the summer months when temperatures are just right, the Red Poppy, Papaver rhoeas will establish itself from seed to flower in one cycle.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Their red blooms open up over top of stems that grow 12 to 30 inches tall. All poppy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Brilliant Red Oriental Poppy Seeds 1200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Makes a striking display in the late spring garden. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 18". Each packet contains 1200 seeds. Perennial in zones 4-8. Plant height is 36". Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No gmos, ever.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Poppy Flower Seeds Collection to Plant, Purple Gleam, Sow Right Seeds, Corn, California, Oriental, and White Linen Varieties for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seed #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Grow this fabulous array of colorful Poppies in your garden. Mass plantings are stunning. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Poppies often reseed themselves and deliver a pop of color to your garden in late spring and early summer.
Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Poppy flowers and will likely pay you many visits. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Beautiful - large individual packets of corn, California, purple Gleam, Oriental, and White Linen Poopys. White linen California Poppies.
4. Helens Garden #ad
ORIENTAL POPPY-Red and Pink Mix "Papaver Orientale" 25+Perennial Seeds #adHelens Garden #ad
- Fresh Harvest. Detailed planting instructions come with every seed packet. Hand-sorted and packed by Sidor family.
5. MyS #ad
Oriental Poppy, Prince of Orange. Stunning Poppy!, 50 Seeds of Papaver Orientale #adMyS #ad
- Vibrant satiny double orange flowers - Unlike any other! Vigorous prolific growth with attractive foliage. Adds an exotic touch to the garden. Attracts Butterflies and Humming Birds. Makes good cutflowers with long stems - Prized cutflower.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Perennial in Mixed Colors, Marde Ross & Company 10,000 Oriental Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. See planting Information Below. Oriental perennial Poppy - California State Wildflower. Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside. Mixed colors 10000 seeds.
7. Seedville #ad
1000 MIXED COLORS ORIENTAL POPPY Papaver Orientale Flower Seeds by Seedville #adSeedville #ad
- . Bloom time: Spring. Plant height: 24 - 36". The huge showy 2 - 4 inches blooms make them an excellent cut flower, butterflies, and their unique looking seed pods are splendid in dried arrangements or for crafts.
They are known in folk medicine as a mild sedative and analgesic. This fast-growing heirloom variety poppy attract bees, and birds. Light requirements: sun. Hardiness zone: 3 - 8 and reseeds itself easily. Plant spacing: 18 - 24". Soil / water: Average.
8. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Poppy Orientale Beauty of Livermere #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 4 seeds per plant. Height: 32 inch perennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Bloom color: Crimson-red. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 2 - 7.
9. sowblessedseeds #ad
40+ Coral Reef Poppy Flower Seeds/Papaver Orientale/Perennial #adsowblessedseeds #ad
- Full sun / Partial Shade. Grows 18-30 Inches. Current year's Fresh Seeds. Beautiful Coral Colored Blooms. Easy to Grow Perennial.
10. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Tall Annual Poppy That Resembles The Oriental Red Poppy with Large Black Detail, 10,000 Red Turkish Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow seeds directly as poppies do not transplant easily. 10000 seeds. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Plant in full sun and in poor to moderate, well drained, soils. They are easy to grow from seed, plant in the fall in mild climates or in the spring. Red and black dramatic Annual Turkish Poppy Seeds. This annual poppy is 24-36" Tall.