As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Perennial Herb for Landscaping, 8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs.
Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Blue Phlox Ground Cover Plant Flower Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 3 to 4 of these non gmo, heirloom seeds per garden plant you desire. Grow phlox in beds, at the front of borders, and intermix them with other flowers in informal plantings and cottage gardens. They are wonderful container plants and maintain well in water when cut.
This spreading and creeping phlox only reaches 10 inches tall. Blue phlox makes an excellent annual ground cover plant in USDA Zones 3 - 10 The genus phlox itself is a fascinating one that grows from relatively high altitudes in the mountains to the low lands in the prairies and the plains.
3. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Phlox Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 10 inches Annual. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Phlox Annual Tall Mix 8224 Multi 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. A native north American Wildflower. Blooms in about 70 days. A lovely mix of feminine hues that are sure to delight. Germination rate about 70% or better.
5. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Irish Moss Seeds, Zones 4-10, by MySeeds.Co 5000 Seeds, Groundcover Heath Pearlwort, Sagina subulata, Perfect in Garden, Lawn Substitute Or in-Between Stones, Heath Pearlwort #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Sagina pilifera auct. In just eight weeks after germination, the Irish moss becomes thick and full. Sagina subulata heath pearlwort or Irish Moss, syn.
It occurs on dry sandy or gravelly soils. Non is a species of Sagina, native to Europe. S&h is free or a low flat rate ~!! see description below for OUR Special Offers and Product Promotions ~!! .
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
1000 Heirloom Flower Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Mountain Phlox Flower Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Just beautiful and lovely to gaze at. White and beautiful! fantastic addition to your home flower garden! This annual will bloom gorgeous white flowers with pedals often shaded a light pink or purple. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Dame's rocket or also referred to as sweet rocket.
Its multitude of common names attests to centuries of cultivation in gardens and to the high regard in which it has been held. Worth growing for its amazing fragrance alone, dame's rocket offers long-lasting flowers and is as trouble-free an herb as you could want. Hardiness zones: 1, 2, 5, 4, 7, 6, 3, 8; common Names: Large-Flower Lianthus Latin Name: Linanthus grandiflorus. Us native Wildflower.
7. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Phlox subulata 'Emerald Blue' Moss Pinks Perennial, Light Bluish Flowers, 1 Quart #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Plant 18” apart. Full sun, attracts hummingbirds, part shade, native cultivar. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, MT, iD, NV, UT, OR, CO, AZ, CA, WA AND HI.
Dreamy light blue flowers hug the evergreen needle-like foliage in april and may. Treadwell plants you can walk on. Prefers some Afternoon shade in hot summers and is fairly drought tolerant. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed.
When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Dead-heading will encourage re-blooming. Lovely planted in mass or combined with spring blooming daffodils, the 4-6” tall foliage Continues To offer texture throughout the year. Hardy in usda Zones 3-8.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Phlox Mountain, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 6 - 9. Sowing rate: 1 ounce per 1, 000 square feet or 3 pounds per acre. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: White to lavender. Height: 12 - 20 inches annual. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Phlox Scarlet, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Bloom color: Red. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 12 inch annual. Sowing rate: 3 to 4 seeds per plant or 4 ounces per 1, 000 square feet. Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 3 - 10 .
10. Seed Needs #ad
Annual Phlox Mixture Phlox drummondii Twin Pack of 1,500 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. This colorful blend of phlox seed will produce will produce 1 inch flowers in shades of red, pink, and white.
All phlox seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, annual Phlox Mixture will grow quickly from freshly harvested wildflower seeds.
The plants bloom through the summer months, up until late fall, later wilting with the first killing frost. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Some of the pink and purple blooms are accented with secondary, purple, star shaped centers. The plants will reach a mature height of roughly 8 to 20 inches tall, flowering through the warm months of summer. Quality phlox seeds packaged by seed needs. Annual phlox mixture will attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, such as bumblebees, butterflies, honeybees & hummingbirds.