As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WEN #ad
WEN 56475 4750-Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start and Wheel Kit #adWEN #ad
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport. Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule. Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety.
Carb and epa iii meet requirements for sale in all 50 states. 223cc engine provides 4, 750 surge watt and 3, 750 rated watt.
|Warranty||2-year warranty, 90-day commercial|
2. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Gas and Propane Powered, Westinghouse 12500 Watt Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, CARB Compliant, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Plug-and-play: comes with a propane regulator, an oil funnel, remote start key fob, a tool kit, 12V Battery Charger, oil, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.9
9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.
3. WEN #ad
4750-Watt, WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, CARB Compliant #adWEN #ad
- Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup. Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key.
Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a bottle of oil, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock L14-30R, and a 2-year warranty.4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time.
4. DuroMax #ad
Black and Blue, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
Engine type: 4-Stroke. Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Maximum power: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low. Powerful duromax engine: the xp12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
5. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready 30A Outlet, Remote Electric Start with Auto Choke, Gas & Propane Powered, Westinghouse 4650 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. Plug-and-play comes with a propane regulator hose, oil, Handle, heat resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, Funnel, Tool Kit, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required.
Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network. 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
6. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Transfer Switch Ready 30A Outlet, CARB Compliant, Electric Start, Westinghouse 6600 Watt Home Backup Portable Generator, RV Ready 30A Outlet #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Features one 5–20r 120v household duplex receptacle, one rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp receptacle, and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Powered by a 274cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
6600 peak watts & 5300 running watts; electric start; 4. 7 gallon fuel tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 14. 5 hours of run time with 120/240V Volt Selector Switch. Plug-and-play: comes with oil, wheel kit, an oil funnel, a tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
7. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, Blue/Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Plenty of power – with 5, this unit can handle heavy loads, 500 starting watts and 4, 500 running watts, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
Low oil Shutoff. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. Ideal for usage with RVs.
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Remote Electric Start with Auto Choke, Gas Powered, Transfer Switch Ready 30A Outlet, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse 9500 Watt Home Backup Portable Generator #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 7500 running watts and 9500 peak watts; remote start with included key fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Features two gfci ground fault circuit interrupter 5-20r 120v household duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, a tool kit, an oil funnel, 12V Battery Charger, oil, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
9. Pulsar #ad
9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts, Electric Start, CARB Compliant, Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator, Gas & LPG, Transfer Switch & RV Ready #adPulsar #ad
- Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle. A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline.
Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store.
Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage. The 457cc, air cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame.4
4 120v 20a ac outlets, 1 12v dc output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, 1 120v/240v 30a twist-lock outlet, 1 120v/240v 50a outlet, and other devices. Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited. 12, 800 peak watts/ 8, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 rated watts gasoline & 10, 550 Rated watts LPG.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
10. AIVOLT #ad
Portable Gas or Propane Powered Generator for Home Use Electric Start Generator for Power Outages, CO Sensor, 50 State Approved, AIVOLT 12500 Watts Dual Fuel Generator #adAIVOLT #ad
- Dual fuel technology - dual fuel capability allows you to operate this portable generator on either gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low-oil automatic shutdown technology will safeguard your generator from damage. Plenty of power - this whole house generator with 12500 starting watts and 9000 running watts gasoline, jobsite use, 10800 starting watts and 8550 running watts LPG.
Perfect for whole home power, storm or emergency power outage. Multi outlets - this generator features 4 gfci 120v 20a standard household outlet 5-20r, 1 120v/240v 30A twist lock outlet L14-30R, and 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet 14-50R.
Complies with emissions standards - this aivolt dual fuel generator meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018 and approved by the EPA Environmental Protection Agency and CARB California Air Resources Board and follows strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
All the outlets are covered to protect them from the elements. Co sensor - equipped with co alert technology which can help protect both you and your family by automatically turning off the generator if an unsafe carbon monoxide level is detected. Large fuel tank and low oil shutoff - 7. 1 gallon fuel tank can run 9. 5 hours at 50% load to provide sufficient power in case of storm or power outage.