As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Succulent Cult #ad
Rare House Plant for Home Office Decoration, Succulents Plants Live, DIY Projects, Live Succulent 4" String of Pearls, Party Favor Gift by The Succulent Cult, Succulent Plants Fully Rooted #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Succulents bring a colorful addition to your home with the benefits of minimal watering and low maintenance to fit your busy lifestyle. Always keep your plants away from direct sun and only keep them in partial sun/shaded areas. Plant measurements will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, shorter, taller, some grow wider, trailing etc.
Plants should immediately be taken out of the box upon delivery and Lightly watered if soil is dry. B>size: succulents come in 4"-6" pots depending on your desired selection from above fully rooted in soil. If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back and most of the time pretty fast so there is no need to be alarmed.
B> tracking delivery: please keep track of the package once shipped to ensure it is received when the carriers delivers and isn’t left out longer than it needs to as this may cause damage to your plants.
Put them on display in geometric vases, to wall mounts, dinner table centerpieces, lanterns, birdhouses, unconventional planters such as baskets, or even desk decor. Let your imagination run wild in creating something original and personal. B>unique gifts: everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from moms and dads to grandma's and grandpas. B> important info to consider: succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year. B> licensed greenhouse grown plants: have confidence in ordering from a ca licensed greenhouse succulent and cactus Nursery.
2. Altman Plants #ad
Live House Plants Indoors Live, Altman Plants Live Houseplants 12PK, Indoor Plants for Delivery Prime, Live Plants and Gardening Gifts for Plant Lovers, Planters for Indoor Plants with Potting Soil #adAltman Plants #ad
- This plant pack includes easy, golden pothos, low-maintenance plants for bedroom decor and living room plants like a spider plant, and more. Natural home decor: your order may include varieties of: spider plant, creeping fig, philodendron, golden pothos, purple waffle plant, pilea peperomioides plant, red nerve plant, and other decorative plants.
Some orders may include duplicates. The plants in each pack will vary.
Live plant delivery: each order includes 12 plants in 2” growing containers. Live indoor house plants: our growers choice plant collection may feature a hanging plant or vine plant like a wandering jew or a pothos live plant, plus fittonia and other green plants to display on a hanging plant stand.
Plant lover gifts: gift with cute plant pots or ceramic planters for indoor plants, a plant terrarium, and houseplant soil to make these the perfect gifts for plant lovers and gifts for gardeners. House plant box: enjoy a rotating assortment of 12 small plants in 2” nursery pots.
3. Rooted #ad
Philodendron cannifolium x 'Prince of Orange' | Live, Tropical and Easy to Grow Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Philodendron 'Prince of Orange' #adRooted #ad
- Height of plant is approximately 7"-10" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Water: once every week. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless.
Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Pro-tip: plant with a moss pole to encourage it to grow upwards. Allow soil to dry 2" down.
This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. Care: recommended for beginners. This plant is a unique hybrid. For a plant with a royal title, it's pretty low maintenance.
It is a self-heading philodendron, turn bright orange, whose leaves start off in coppery tones, and then fade into vibrant greens over time. Sunlight: Medium to bright indirect light. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. Pets: toxic if ingested.
4. CANOPI #ad
Spiderwort, Tradescantia Pink Princess Wandering Dude, 4 Inch Nursery Pot Diameter, Inch Plant Live Indoor Houseplant #adCANOPI #ad
- This beautiful trailing plant will look great in a hanging basket or placed in a sunny spot high on a shelf. Fading colors in the foliage, small new leaf growth, or leggy stems indicate that this colorful plant isn't getting enough sun.
Water when the top 1 inch of soil is dry. The size refers to the top diameter of the pot. It is a quick grower and can easily be propagated from cuttings.
Prefers bright, indirect sunlight. The tradescantia tricolor is sensitive to root rot and pests, so underwatering is better than overwater. Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes. This plant boasts small pink and green leaves that trail on long delicate stems.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Aphelandra, 4" Pot, Zebra Plant, Exotic & Unusual House Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Exotic yellow flowers. Prefers bright, indirect light. Native to South America. Stricking house plant. Immediate Shipping.
6. Rooted #ad
Calathea orbifolia | Live, Easy to Grow and Rare Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Orbit Peacock Plant #adRooted #ad
- Pets: very pet-friendly! Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Sunlight: Low to medium indirect light. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot.
Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless. Height of plant is approximately 5"-9" long from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Water: once a week when soil is nearly dry 2" down. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida.
7. Costa Farms #ad
White Décor Pot, Costa Farms Live Indoor Trending Tropicals Little Swiss Monstera Plant, 12-Inch Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Direct sunlight may burn the plant. Height at shipping is approximately 12-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Ships in a premium, 6-inch décor ceramic. This plant is great for small spaces and tabletops. Do not let the plant sit in water or overly soggy soil. The trending tropicals collection: Elevate your home decor with exceptional new varieties representing some of the hottest houseplant varieties on social media.
Place in a spot that receives bright light, 5 or more hours of indirect sunlight. Water when the top 2 inches of the soil are dry about once every 7 to 10 days and be sure all excess water drains away. It does well in most rooms and outside on a patio.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
8. JM BAMBOO #ad
Easy to Care houseplant- 4 Pot, JM BAMBOO Calathea Dottie #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Immidiate shipping in 4 inch pot. Expected blooming period: Spring to Summer. Low maintenance plant. Beautiful bold colors perfect for home, office, decor.
Water: water your calathea when the top 25 percent of soil is dry. Light: medium to bright indirect light, but will tolerate lower light situations.
9. SUCCULENTS BOX #ad
Fully Rooted in 2/4/6 inch Sizes, Kalanchoe Panamensis 4 inch | Healthy Succulent Cotyledon Live Easy Care Indoor House Plant #adSUCCULENTS BOX #ad
- Also look great when placed in succulent or Mediterranean gardens. Kalanchoe panamensis or often called as kalanchoe Marnieriana, paddle-shaped leaves with vibrant red margins during Winter and blooms a cluster of cute rose-pink, round, is a quirky succulent that has a thin, blue-green, bell-shaped flowers.
A marvelous plant in adding height to container gardens, especially when displayed together with other plants where striking floral arrangements can be made.
Each package contains one healthy 2/4-inches Kalanchoe Panamensis that will be meticulously bubble-wrapped and shipped in a sturdy box to guarantee its safe arrival.
10. CANOPI #ad
4 Inch Nursery Pot Diameter, Pink Princess Philodendron Philodendron erubescens Live Indoor Houseplant #adCANOPI #ad
- Help keep the namesake variegation of this Philodendron vibrant with lots of filtered sunlight. The size refers to the top diameter of the pot.
Water once to twice weekly to keep this Philodendron happy throughout spring and summer. Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes. It has light and dark pink shades painted across dark green leaves. In fall and winter, growth will slow and you can scale back to watering once a week.
Despite the high drama name and presentation of this Philodendron, the Pink Princess is relatively low maintenance and easy to care for. The philodendron pink princess is known for its namesake pink variegation. Place near a window with light shades or sheer curtains.