As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jack's Back 40 #ad
Everbearing, Raspberry Plant, 2 Caroline Red, Ready for Fall Planting, All Natural Grown #adJack's Back 40 #ad
- Produces large Delicious Organic Berries. 2 year old plants - Should Start Producing This Season. Sweet - thornless - High Yielding. High in antioxidants & Easy to Plant & Grow. Comes with Easy to Follow Instructions.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2.5" Pot, Very Sweet, Jewell Black Raspberry Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Rich raspberry flavor. Mature height: 5-7'. Dormant shipping in winter. Hardy zones 4-8. Well drained, fertile soil.
3. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
In The Kitchen Heritage Ever-Bearing Red Raspberry, 19cm, Rubus Id. Heritage, Plants That Work #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Habit: arching. Light exposure: sun. Edible fruit, spring flowering. Long fruiting period, large Sweet fruit. Hardy trees & shrubbery. Vigorous, upright canes which do not require staking, produce two crops of fruit on each cane. Hardiness zones 4-8.
4. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
Great Flavor, 6 barerot plant Joan J Thornless Everbearing Red Raspberry -Huge 2 Yr.- High Yield #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- Raspberry plants are as simple to grow as garden veggies, like tomatoes and peppers, but they go dormant in the fall and winter and come back each spring to bloom and fruit during the summer and fall! They will be packaged with damp strips of paper to keep the roots from drying out*.
You will see growth within 3 weeks. The most important part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil.
As a bonus, dormant plants experience less transplant shock, they are actually dormant, so their chances of survival are improved!.
You will receive healthy bare root plants. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. The plants will be a dormant cane and healthy root systems. As much as they appear to be lifeless, which is a necessary resting state that helps with future fruit production. Our bare-root raspberry plants will not arrive with any soil when we ship them to you.
5. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
2 Gallon, Bushel and Berry Raspberry Shortcake Dwarf Red Raspberry, Rubus Raspberry Shortcake #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Plant may not look exactly as pictured due to plant growth stages. Mature height and width: 2-3 Feet Tall and Wide. Exciting, new dwarf, thorn less variety has a rounded, compact habit and is perfectly suited to large patio containers.
Hardiness Zones: 5-9. Plant ships dormant-to-semi-dormant from November to May.
6. Green Promise Farms #ad
#2, Vaccinium Pink Icing Blueberry Edible-Shrub, Size Container, , Bushel and Berry #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Ready to plant: our potted blueberry plant is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Sizes: this live outdoor plant is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size, 2-Gallon container.
Planting guidance: for best results, plant your bushel and berry pink Icing Blueberry Plant in USDA Zones: 5 - 10, with a mature size of 3–4' ft H, it is recommended to spread 4 - 5ft W.
Live plant: a stunning blueberry bush with gorgeous pink spring foliage mixed with deeper blue-green foliage in the winter. They thrive well in both partial shade and full sun.
Great in pots or in the garden and produces large sweet berries. Plant pink icing as a backdrop with Peach Sorbet in the front for varying heights of foliage colors. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Popular uses: plant this variety blueberry bush in decorative patio pots or in the landscape for year-round color and beauty.
7. Hello Organics #ad
Raspberry Plants Mysore/Black Rasp. Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Most all edible plants grow well in full sun, a little shade won’t hurt. Mysore has an excellent tasting black raspberry that is great for home owners.
Mysore is one of the only varieties of raspberries that can grow in Southern Zones up to 9, but is versatile to grow from Central to Northern States. For starter plants i recommend growing in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot to allow your plants to get a little bigger then then re-pot or plant.
These are 2 inch potted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall. See full product Description and more information on how to grow below. The price includes four 4 "mysore" black raspberry plants with USPS Priority Shipping. Check out Hello Organics other Varieties.
8. Jack's Back 40 #ad
All Natural Grown, Ready for Fall Planting, Black Raspberry Plant, Everbearing, 2 Jewel #adJack's Back 40 #ad
- Produces large Delicious Organic Berries. Comes with Easy to Follow Instructions. 2 year old plants - Should Start Producing This Season. High in antioxidants & Easy to Plant & Grow. Sweet - thornless - High Yielding.
9. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
Bristol Black Raspberry Plant 1 g #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Usda hardiness Zone: 5-9. Known as one of the best tasting black raspberry. No pollinator needed. Great for fresh eating, jams, freezing, and baking. Large black raspberry.
10. PAPCOOL #ad
Caroline Red Raspberry Plant Live in 4 Inch Pot for Gardening Rubus Idaeus #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Raspberries are available fresh, and freeze-dried or as an ingredient in jellies, frozen, and jams. The fruit is very sweet and juicy. Perfect for garden lovers. You will receive one red raspberry Rubus Idaeus Plant In 4 Inch Pot kept in good conditions.