As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 05806 Red Pear Tomato #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- 100% certified Organic Seeds. The oldest pure organic Seed Company in the U. S. Seeds of change has been a trusted brand for over 25 years. Healthy, nutritious, All Natural Vegetables and Herbs. Sweet and juicy flavor with hundreds of deep red pear-shaped fruit.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||Certified organic by oregon tilth|
2. Harley Seeds #ad
50+ Red Pear Cherry Tomato Seeds, Super Delicious, Sweet, Heirloom Non-GMO, from USA, Indeterminate, Low Acid, Open-Pollinated #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. In-ground germination is not recommended. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date.
3/4-1 oz fruit. Cool soils, overly warm soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot.
Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
Soil should be kept consistently warm, well above 90F, from 70-85F. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Red pear cherry tomato seeds, indeterminate, Super Delicious, sweet, low acid, Open-Pollinated, Heirloom NON-GMO, 65-75 days. Additionally, even just at night, below about 60-65F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
Lucky Tiger, Yellow Red Pear, from USA, Black, Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Cherry Tomato Mix Seeds 10 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, please see other listings for individual varieties.
Cool soils, below about 60-65F, overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. In-ground germination is not recommended. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date.
Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Additionally, from 70-85F. Planting Depth: 1/4". Soil should be kept consistently warm, even just at night, well above 90F, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained.
4. Unknown #ad
Italian Red Pear Tomato Seeds 20 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Heirloom, herb, vegetable, Non GMO, Fruit, organic, Flower Garden Seeds.
5. Botanical Interests #ad
Red & Yellow Pear Blend Tomato, Botanical Interests, 30 Seeds, Organic #adBotanical Interests #ad
- Days to emerge: 5-10 days. Row spacing: 3'’. Seed spacing: a group of 3 seeds every 24”. Seed depth: 1/8". Thinning: when 2” tall thin to 1 every 24.
6. Seed Kingdom #ad
Tomato RED Pear Great Heirloom Garden Vegetable 100 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Heirloom vegetable. Days until Harvest: 78. 100 seeds. Makes a very nice salad garnish. Lycopersicon esculentum.
7. Nature's Blossom #ad
Black Cherry, Nature's Blossom Tomato Garden Kit. Grow 4 Types of Tomatoes from Seed. Gardening Starter Set For Growing Unusual Tomatoes; Sweet Red Tomato, Yellow Pear Tomato and Green Zebra Tomatoes. #adNature's Blossom #ad
- Bonus booklet: a detailed, step-by-step gardener's guide gives you all the growing and sowing tips you'll need to make the most out of your tomato plant seeds. Sow much variety: grow your own at-home garden using the delicious red, blue cherry, green zebra, and yellow pear tomato seed packets in our outdoor and indoor garden kit.
Plant lover's gift: get pumped about finding unique gardening gifts for mom! This grow your own plant kit makes for a perfect present to all the green thumbs in your life.
Fun activity: experience the exciting world of home gardening with our outdoor and indoor tomato growing kit - it's the hobby that grows on you! Complete kit: from planting pots, to potting soil, to progress markers, our tomato starter garden kit has all the gardening supplies you need to get growing.
|Brand||Nature's Blossom #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Blossom #ad|
|Model||4 Tomato Seed Starter Kit|
8. Seed Needs #ad
Rainbow Tomato Mixture 10+ Varieties Twin Pack of 70 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are packaged in one packet, Black from Tula, Black Krim, German Hohnson, as shown in the image. This is a mixTURE of seeds. Easy planting instructions printed on each Seed Needs packet along with a colorful picture of the plant.
Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side. All seed needs packaged products are NON-GMO based products.
Quality mixture of tomato seeds packaged by Seed Needs. This mixture of tomato seeds includes the following varieties: black sea man organic, Large Red Cherry, Yellow Brandywine, Tiny Tim, Yellow Pear, pink brandywine, red brandywine, Red Zebra, Ace 55, Beefsteak & Purple Cherokee.
All seeds by "seed needs" are guaranteed fresh for the current and following growing season. Please note that because the mixture contains so many varieties, you may not receive every single seed variety because there are only 70 seeds in each packet.
9. TomatoFest #ad
Black Cherry, Amana Orange, Cherokee Chocolate, Brandywine OTV, Black Krim, Blondkopfchen, Azoychka, Sunset's Red Horizon, "Top Ten" Favorite Organic Heirloom Tomato Seeds Collection, Chocolate Stripes, Brandywine Sudduth's Strain, TomatoFest #adTomatoFest #ad
- No hybrids. No gmo's. Every seed A Possibility". 100% certified Organic Tomato Seeds. 25 seeds per pack. We personally grow and harvest ALL of our seeds by hand.
10. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Homestead, Large Red Cherry, Heirloom Tomato Seeds Assortment & Growing Book, Includes Yellow Pear, Vintage Wine, Green Zebra, & More, 10 Varieties of Unique Non-GMO Tomato Garden Seeds for Planting #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Sustainable seed company - family owned & operated - premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. Us based Customer Support. We’ve included a bonus full color 48-page growing guide filled with detailed instructions on how to grow tomatoes. These non-gmo heirloom tomato seeds were hand selected by our master gardeners and are an ideal tomato seed starter gift.
Our expert staff is here to answer your questions and help you GROW. Includes 10 popular non-gmo tomato seed packets: yellow pear, Roma, beefsteak, Homestead, Green Zebra, Large Red Cherry Tomatoes, Rutgers, Vintage Wine, Brandywine, and Tangerine tomato seeds.
Each eco-friendly biodegradable tomato seed packet includes detailed planting instructions, all sealed in a waterproof, resealable mylar package to extend shelf life.
It provides details on starting from seed, harvesting, companion planting, preserving and seed saving for each variety. We've also added our favorite oRIGINAL RECIPES to inspire your garden to table cooking needs. Starting a tomato garden is easy and fun! there’s nothing better than having fresh tomatoes right at your fingertips, ready for use. Whether you're a beginner or a master gardener, this collection of heirloom seeds for planting is a great way to start.