As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Mat Forming Ground Cover Plants, 25 Pellets, Outsidepride Corsican Ornamental Mini Mint Spreading #adOutsidepride #ad
- Nearly any type of moist, well-drained soil is suitable. This plant is suitable for growing in USDA plant hardiness zones 7 - 9. Perennial in usda zones 7 - 9. Corsican mint is a spreading, ground-hugging plant only growing 1 - 2 inches high with petite, minty aroma.
Corsican mint seeds are pelletized with each seed pellet containing 8 - 12 seeds. Like most mint plants, it self-seeds readily and can be somewhat aggressive. Now you don't have to worry about sowing multiple seeds, and all that.
Therefore, thinning young plants, you are actually getting over 200 seeds. These plants don’t tolerate drought, which means the soil should be kept consistently moist but not soggy. Mini mint is the ideal ground cover plant or container plant. Also known as creeping mint, round leaves that emit a powerful, it spreads up to 1 foot wide by narrow stems that take root as they grow.
Corsican mint can be somewhat finicky, especially when it comes to irrigation. Just stick one pellet in a 4-inch pot and before you know it, if you buy 25 pellets, you'll have bright green shoots spilling over the sides. Snip the leaves to flavor hot and cold drinks, ice cream and baked goods. It freezes in colder climates but usually self-seeds in spring.
2. Buroifamily #ad
Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed, 1000 Pcs Seeds #adBuroifamily #ad
- Small, star-shaped, white flowers cover this flowering ground cover plant from late spring until mid-summer. Grow this luxurious, evergreen ground cover plant from Irish Moss seed. Dense tufts of slender stems grow together to form a lush carpet of green.
Mossy foliage grows just 1 - 2 inches tall, for lovely color between flagstones or spilling over rocks. Guards against weeds: The dense and weaved green carpet formed by Irish moss crowds out most weeds.
3. Breoudo #ad
Heirloom Ground Cover Plants Easy to Plant and Grow, Open Pollinated, 2000+ Blue Creeping Thyme Seeds for Planting Thymus Serpyllum #adBreoudo #ad
- Attracts beneficial insects. Handles light traffic. You will get beautiful flowers to add color. Creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of its fast, trailing growth habits.
This versatile groundcover also looks great when grown between pavers and stepping stones as well. Great for rock gardens. Blue creeping thyme used as a groundcover for rapid spreading.
The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later. The uses of Creeping Thyme are endless. Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds.
Keep the soil lightly moist before creeping thyme seeds germination which can be slow, Dry soil can lead to germination failure. Germination rate about 90% or better. Easy to plant and grow. Blue creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, along borders, in containers & pots, fences & walkways, or directly in the garden.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Pasture, Lawn Alternative, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed for Erosion Control, & More, 5 LBS, Ground Cover, Forage #adOutsidepride #ad
- White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, ground cover, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, lawn alternative, food plots, and many other uses. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Ground Cover Plant, Carpet Vine Seeds, 200+ Dichondra Seeds to Grow #adCZ Grain #ad
- Easy to grow: hardy and fast growing, this plant is fun indeed. Thin later if needed. Ground cover plant: Exotic carpet plant, patio, great for gardens, path plant. Good for the environment: Prevent erosion. Produce oxygen and filter the air with this low growing vine.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us for a fast and easy solution. Growing tips: space seeds 1-2 inches apart. Cz grain guarantee: we take great pride in providing customers with all natural products that add value to your life.
|Brand||CZ Grain #ad|
|Manufacturer||CZ Grain #ad|
6. Ficoszo #ad
Purple Red Green Blue White Flowers, 1000+ Mix Creeping Thyme Seeds for Planting, Heirloom, Ground Cover Plants Easy to Plant and Grow #adFicoszo #ad
- Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow, Dry soil can lead to germination failure. Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Germination rate about 90% or better.
Easy to plant and grow. Attracts Butterflies and Pollinators. Creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, in containers pots, along borders, fences walkways, or directly in the garden. You will get beautiful flowers in green, blue and purple to add color to garden, red, white, .
7. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Fences & Ornamental Flowers, 12000+ Carpet Ground Cover Plant Seeds, Mix Creeping Thyme, Aubrieta and Moss Verbena | 4 Varieties Ground Cover Seeds Packet Collection | Rock Gardens, Alyssum #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- They are perennial herbs flowering plant. Useful for edging borders, filling in flower beds, and in pollinator gardens. Carpet ground cover plant seeds packets including: creeping thyme 4000+, Alyssum 3000+, Aubrieta 2500+, Moss Verbena - 2500+.
Enjoy outdoors in the garden or may be grown indoors if given sufficient light. They are popular and adaptive groundcover that is popular for landscape designs.
Plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Great way to support your local pollinators. Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love like them and will pay your garden many visits. Great gift for guests - easy to GROW The flower seed variety is suitable for beginners and experienced gardeners.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Low Ground Ground Cover Plant & Lawn Alternative, 1 LB, Outsidepride Warm Season Perennial Dichondra Repens Dwarf #adOutsidepride #ad
- Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. It grows so easily from ground cover seeds that it can be used as a lawn alternative to create a Dichondra Repens lawn.
Dichondra repens is commonly called Kidney Weed, or Lawn Leaf. It grows very close to the ground, usually not over 2 inches tall and is a warm season fast growing ground cover. It is grown as a perennial in usDA Zones 7 – 11 and has a prostrate or creeping growth habit with circular leaves.
It has a bright green color and a very good feel underfoot. Dichondra has broad, almost circular leaves looks similar to clover and when mowed low establishes a thick dense carpet look. Dichondra is now used in many ground cover situations where normal grasses may not do as well.
It is adapted to warmer climates, but will retain its striking green color during winter temperatures as low as 20 - 25 degrees Farenheit with only slight leaf browning. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo. When used in lawn situations it can be mowed for an even, smooth finish. Beautiful in landscaping areas of no maintenance where adapted, dichondra pony foot, and does not need to be mowed. Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet.
9. Seeds Of Strength #ad
2000 Mix Red Creeping Thymus Ground Cover Bulk for Planting Flower Home Garden, Seeds Of Strength Thyme Seeds #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a groundcover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Seeds can also be started indoors 8-10 weeks before your average last frost date.
Creeping thyme is a slow grower and will take more than one season to reach its full potential. Creeping thyme is not generally susceptible to disease or insects but can provide a barrier for veggies and ornamental plantings.
Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs.
2000 mix red Creeping. Each packet contains 2000 seeds. Direct sow seeds outdoors in late spring when temperatures are consistently in the high 60's or above. Creeping thyme prefers well drained soil with a neutral ph between 6. 5 and 7. 5 in an area where it receives good sun, but can also tolerate partial shade.
10. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Butterfly, Fragrant Lobularia maritima, 60,000+ Alyssum Royal Carpet Seeds, Alyssum Royal Carpet, BIG PACK, Ground Cover for Zones 3+ Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Attracts Honey Bees #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- It will flower more profusely if blooms are trimmed. In gardens it is typically used as ground cover. 100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! Suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Alyssum royal carpet flower seeds, attracts honey bees BIRDS BUTTERFLY.