As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's 05101 Fern & Palm Fertilizer Spikes, 30 per Blister Pack #adJobe's #ad
- No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells. Easy to use fertilizer spikes;. Pre-measured time-release fern and palm fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; for indoor palm plants. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing.
2. Cute Farms #ad
Cute Farms Tillandsia Air Plant Fertilizer | Gentle Weekly Use Formula Plant Food 8 oz. Spray Bottle #adCute Farms #ad
- Weekly use formula – gentle enough to spray directly onto air plants. Bottle can feed one air plant for up to 6 months. Atomizer – comes in a fine mist spray bottle. Value – each 8 oz. Made for air plants – tillandsia air Plant Fertilizer Weekly Use Formula.
|Brand||Cute Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cute Farms #ad|
3. Aquatic Arts #ad
Indoor Plant Food | All-purpose House Plant Fertilizer | Liquid Common Houseplant Fertilizers for Potted Planting Soil | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Feed house plants: liquid fertilizer promotes healthy growth and stops wilt better than granules or pellets. Rubber plant, lady palm, dendrobium, kalanchoe, peacock plant, Areca Palm, Deacaena, Aspargus Fern, Boston Fern, Gerbera Daisy, bamboo palm, Oakleaf Ivy, Anthurium, syngonium, cyclamen, Kimberley.
Peace lily, african violet, calla lillies, begonia, air plants, christmas cactus, indoor Cactus, Dieffenbachia, Prayer Plant, Philodendron Plant, Croton Plant, weeping fig, Aloe Vera Plant, Mums.
Grow real home decor: 1 teaspoon for every 2 cups of water includes nitrogen, phosphorus and other vitamins to boost root and bloom growth — easy plant pot growing for up to 1 year.
Our 3-1-2 miracle ratio makes living indoor plants thrive in pots, holders, and hangers. Poinsettia, heuchera plants, aglaonema, orchid, dioon, fittonia, Yucca Plant, Hoya Plant, hostas, ZZ Plant, Azalea, Plumeria Plants, Dracaena Plant, jade plant, Spider Plant, pothos, Snake Plant.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
4. Cute Farms #ad
8 oz. Spray Bottles, Cute Farms Tillandsia Air Plant Fertilizer | Gentle Daily Use Formula Plant Food Two #adCute Farms #ad
- Made for exotic plants – tillandsia air plant fertilizer plant Food. Value – each 8 oz. Npk: 002-002-002. Daily use formula – gentle enough to spray directly onto air plants.
Bottle can feed one air plant for up to 6 months. Atomizer – comes in a fine mist spray bottle. Cute farms sale – buy any two cute farms Products, Save 10% Automatically! .
5. Jobe's #ad
2 Packs of 30-Pack 5101, Jobe's Fern & Palm Indoor Fertilizer Food Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Jobe’s spikes feeds for 2 months; Provides ferns and palms with continuous slow-release nourishment at their roots. Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells.
Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing. Pre-measured time-release fern and palm fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; For indoor palm plants. Guaranteed fertilizer analysis: 16-2-6 30 spikes per package.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Azalea, 1.5 lb, Rhododendron Plant Food, Camellia #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Helps acid-loving plants such as azalea, rhododendron, hibiscus, camellia, hydrangea, gardenia, orchid, holly, and many others thrive. Instantly feeds acid-loving plants for lush foliage and beautiful blooms.
Feeds the roots promoting quick and beautiful results. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Use with miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can.
7. Bonide #ad
Bonide 037321001089 Liquid Plant Food 10-10-10 #adBonide #ad
- Package height: 4. 064 centimeters. Country of Origin: United States. Package width: 6. 858 centimeters. Package length: 19. 304 centimeters.
8. Cute Farms #ad
Cute Farms Indoor Potted Exotic Flower & Tropical Plant Fertilizer | Gentle Weekly Use Formula Plant Food 8 oz. Spray Bottle #adCute Farms #ad
- Value – 8 oz. Cute farms sale – buy any two cute farms Products, Save 10% Automatically! Atomizer – comes in a beautiful shatter-proof fine mist spray bottle.
Made for exotic flowers & plants – gentle weekly use formula made specifically for growing healthy exotic and tropical plants and flowers including Orchids, Lilies, Palms, Croton, Terrariums, Ferns, Monstera, Anthurium, Dracaena Marginata, Dracaena, and Snake Plants.
Exotic plant food bottle can feed a single potted plant for up to six months. Easy to use – during regular watering, base of plant, simply spray onto leaves, roots and soil to provide nutrients and moisture for beautiful plants.
9. The Grow Co #ad
Best for Live Tillandisa, and Other Common Air Plants 8 oz, Bromeliads, Organic Ready to Spray Air Plant Food, Fertilizer Mist for Weekly Use #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Plants enhanced - get the most out of your waterings and soaks! Pair our houseplant food with weekly care routines to aid and enhance root development, color vibrancy, leaf growth, and beautiful blooms. Well-balanced mix of essential nutrients epiphytes need to flourish in their growing enviroment.
Simply grab and spray! use wherever they grow - made to use on all varities of bromeliad, metal holders, and other common epiphytes grown in and around the house. Ready mixed plant mister - already pre-mixed liquid fertilizer in a convenient ready to use spray bottle.
Wonderfully organic - contains safe, all natural organic ingredients that makes nutrient rich spray perfect to use on all indoor and outdoor airplant types.
Light npk ratio sufficiently sustains both small and large air plants with the nutrition they require to thrive long term. Creates a fine mist perfect for gentle weekly feedings that help your houseplants flourish. Sustainable health - high quality, urea free liquid fertilizer. Excellent for plants grown in a terrarium, ferns, tillandisa including caput-medusae and xerographica, or when nicely mounted on driftwood or placed in shells.
10. 9GreenBox #ad
Staghorn Fern, 9GreenBox, 3.25" Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Staghorn fern - staghorn or elkhorn ferns is popular due to its unique shaped fronds. They are low mai. They can't stand in freezing temperature so better keep your fern indoors as a hanging plant when the winter season is approaching. Water your fern once per week in dry days of the year and once in every two weeks in cold season.
Keep in my mind that overwatering your fern can cause black spots on the basal fronds and can definitely affect the growth of your plant and can cause its death. Growing staghorn fern - this fern requires bright or indirect light but they are must be protected from harsh direct sun light. 9greenbox staghorn fern belongs to the species of this fern which does not require much attention in growing.
Pruning staghorn fern - cut down the damaged fronds using sharp and clean shears but don't remove those damaged fronds as they can act as a fertilizer while they decomposed. Taking care of staghorn fern - staghorn ferns are pests and insect free so you don't have to worry much about this kind of problem, mealybugs and scales can be a problem but they can be easily controlled, to remove those use non-oil-based insecticides as it was much safer than oil-based insecticides.
Native in tropical areas such as Southeast Asia and Africa. You can try feeding your fern organically by simply cutting the banana peel in smaller pieces. They can be found growing cautiously on tree trunks and branches they also grow without roots and can be displayed as a hanging live plant. When you notice offsets from your fern simply pull out those and attach them to a new mount to encourage new fern growth.