As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Stevia Sweetleaf Herb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Leaves can be directly applied in hot drinks or made into tea. Stevia grows on most soils from herb seed, but prefers a sandy loam or loam, high in organic matter.
The stevia herb can sweeten any drink with no calories, no carbohydrates, no tooth decay and is diabetic safe. Sow 10 seeds to get a nice full plant in your herb garden.
Stevia sweetleaf is an excellent plant to add to your herb garden to grow as a perennial in USDA Zones 9 - 10 or indoors. This 24 inch perennial plant is often used as a natural sugar substitute. 3 table spoons fresh leaves or 1 teaspoon powder equals 1 cup of sugar.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Stevia 7733 Green 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, hard to germinate and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Germination rate about 40%.
Harvest in about 120 days. Incredibly sweet leaves are an herbal alternative to sugar. Use fresh dried, powdered or as a liquid to sweeten a variety of foods and beverages.
3. Heirloom Futures #ad
Heirloom Futures Seed Pack with 42 Varieties of Non GMO Open Pollinated Vegetable Seeds All Non-Hybrid #adHeirloom Futures #ad
- Ideal for long-term storage, or planting this season. Recloseable seed packs in a sealed, moisture proof, Mylar pouch with desiccant. Heirloom seed pack with 42 strains of vegetable and herb seeds; over 12, 800 seeds total.
100% heirloom seeds, 100% non-gmo, 100% usa origins, seed to Seed ready 100% Non-Hybrid seeds so each plant can provide more viable seeds for later use. Seed list with germination rates and test dates are included to help plan for a successful garden with a tailored assortment of premium seed stock. Limited batches are in stock now.
4. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Heirloom Herbal Garden Seeds, Stevia Sweet Herb Plant Seeds, 1000 Seeds, Non-GMO #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Stevia - sweet herb seeds - 1000 Seeds - Stevia rebaudiana. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.
Days to full maturity: 85 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: Herb Gardening.
6. HOME GROWN #ad
Anise Hyssop, Spearmint, 6 Mint Seeds Garden Pack, Mountain Mint, Wild Mint, Peppermint, and Common Mint | Quality Herb Seed Variety for Planting Indoor or Outdoor | Make Your Own Herbal Mint Tea #adHOME GROWN #ad
- These seeds can work with aerogarden seed pods. Are you excited to grow your own mint garden? we have searched and compiled the best mint variety starter pack. Grow your own mint plants indoors or outdoors- this collection of individually packed seeds can be planted in your backyard or indoors, right in your own kitchen counter.
This garden pack includes: mountain Mint, Wild Mint, Spearmint, Peppermint, Anise Hyssop and Common Mint.
Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Product of usa - our heirloom and non-gmo, garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA.
Our collection of mint seeds is best even to beginners since it is complete with planting instructions and plant markers. Perfect for your meals and tea - Not only it is great for different variety of food, it is also perfect for your own fresh herbal tea. Great gift for gardeners, chefs and tea lovers - what else can be better a better gift than a pack of fresh herb mint seeds.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Rainbow Swiss Chard Seeds, 300 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non Gmo Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Cauliflower tastes most tender when it is able to grow quickly. All our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden. Fantastic addition to your home garden! Keep the soil consistently moist and well enriched with compost.
8. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, True Watercress Nasturtium officinale Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. They are known to grow to a mature height of roughly 18 to 24 inches tall, producing delicious green leaves.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Both are edible when harvested, and can be added to salads as a Spinach alternative. Watercress is an aquatic, or semi-aquatic plant that establishes itself in shallow bodies of water, such as ponds, streams and on the edge of rivers.
Annuals will establish themselves in a single growing season, producing stems, leaves and flowers prior to wilting away during the first killing frost.
You might consider harvesting the leaves prior to flowering as they hold the best flavor when young. Quality watercress seeds packaged by seed needs. All watercress seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Watercress is categorized as an annual herb / vegetable. Intended for the current and the following growing season. The leaves are rounded and the stems are hollow.
9. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
Herb Stevia rebaudiana Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425787020 Non-GMO,Organic,USA-Grower,Healthy Eating, 1107-Stevia, 1107 Package of 45 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- At just a foot high and slightly wider, Stevia can be grown as a houseplant as well as a garden plant. Hardy zones 7-10 Perennial herbs grown for their leaves which are used to flavor and to enhance thirst-quenching cooling beverages.
The flowers are visited by bees, wasps, butterflies, and hummingbirds. Stevia is a tender perennial native to parts of Brazil and Paraguay . 250–300 times the sweetness of sugar! -this remarkable herb has been used forever in Ancient times-Stevia rebaudiana is a plant species in the genus Stevia of the sunflower family, sweetleaf, commonly known as candyleaf, sweet leaf, or sugarleaf.
Stevia is a great alternative to processed sugar. Br>. Stevia is widely grown for its sweet leaves, which are the source of sweetener products known generically as stevia and sold under various trade names. Great container!.
10. Rebel Gardens #ad
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, 13 Varieties of Organic Non-GMO Open Pollinated Garden Seed for Planting, Weird and Rare Varieties Perfect for Kids and School Gardens #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Grow 13 different vegetables - speckles lettuce, romanesco broccoli, rocket arugula, Yellow Pear Tomatoes, cocozelle zucchini, Snowy Eggplants, Rainbow Blend Carrots, Golden Jubilee Tomatoes, Dinosaur Kale, Red Acre Cabbage, Green Zebra Tomatoes, Purple Plum Radish, and Snowball Cauliflower.
Certified organic - all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO. Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best.
A great gift idea - this fun and funky selection of weird vegetables is a great gift for kids or the gardener who has it all, it is also perfect for school gardens.
High germination rate - seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow. With certified compostable packaging and 100% recycled packets this also makes a wonderful gift for the green living, zero waste loving person in your life. 100% satisfaction guarantee - If anything does not meet your standards let us know and we will make it right.