As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QMXC #ad
50pcs Seeds Vanilla Orchid Vine Plant Seeds Grow Your own Vanilla. Cutting per Foot.Perennial Flowers for The Garden Natural Flowers #adQMXC #ad
- Wonderful gift for your gardening friends! It can be used to decorate gardens, homes and courtyards. Vanilla vine orchid plant. Make your own vanilla beans at home! It has very good ornamental value.
2. Bloomify #ad
Miniature Vanllia Orchid Mounted on Cypress Board, Vanilla Planifolia #adBloomify #ad
- This product is back by 100% hassle free replacement or return if not satisfied after 30 days of purchase. Care instructions will be included with plant you purchase.
Free heat pack will be included in shipping box during winter season. 100% satisfaction guarantee: we reply messages within 24 hours. Miniature vanilla planifolia Vanilla mounted on a 3" x 3" wood piece.
3. Eternal Cover #ad
Vanilla spice orchid live plant rooted 4"-6" #adEternal Cover #ad
- Grows on trees in the tropical areas of the US or in hanging pots inside. It is between 4-6" long. Live vanilla orchid rooted plant not potted that produces the vanilla beans and spice.
4. Hawaii Botanicals #ad
Chocolate Tree / Theobroma Cacao, 1 live potted plant #adHawaii Botanicals #ad
- They were grown with coco coir, and this is how the tree seedling will be shipped. There will be no soil. Height will range from 8 -12" tall.
This listing is for a Cacao Plant Tree Seedling. Absolutely no chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides were used in the growing of these. Grown from my home on the Big Island Of Hawaii.
5. Andy's Orchids #ad
Vivarium, Easy-Grower, Indigenous to Taiwan, Orchid Plant, Miniature, Haraella odorata, Terrarium, Andy`s Orchids, Fragrant #adAndy's Orchids #ad
- To 95f max. Tolerant of extremes, favoring cool. Water care: moist/daily Watering; 4-7 waterings per week. Mount: stick mounted plant / temperature: Cool, Intermediate to Warm; 40F min.
Miniature *fragrant *Easy-Grower *Vivarium *Terrarium. Lighting: shade; 500-1500 Footcandles indirect low light, slight shadowing. Size: blooming size mature flowering size plant / Blooming Season: Free Flowering Throughout the Year.
6. QMXC #ad
50pcs Seeds Vanilla Orchid Vine Plant Seeds Grow Your own Vanilla. Cutting per Foot. #adQMXC #ad
- Make your own vanilla beans at home! It has very good ornamental value. Wonderful gift for your gardening friends! Vanilla vine orchid plant. It can be used to decorate gardens, homes and courtyards.
7. treasureseeds #ad
Vanilla Planifolia Orchid Live Plant Rooted 3 inch Vanilla Bean Vine #adtreasureseeds #ad
- Name : vanilla Planifolia. Vanilla planifolia is a species of vanilla orchid. These 3-5" plants. It should be transplanted into well draining soil and kept moist. Vanilla will do best in high humidity.
It preferes area with light shade or filtered light. This is the plant typically used for commercial Vanilla production. Vanilla orchid thrives as an indoor plant and is easy to grow. It is native to mexico, and is one of the primary sources for vanilla flavoring, due to its high vanillin content.
8. QMXC #ad
50pcs Seeds Exotic Unique Strange Pig Nose Flower Vanilla Bean Seed Planifolia, Spice herb Orchid Vanilla Bean Seed Flower Decoration Home, Garden, Courtyard #adQMXC #ad
- It can be used to decorate gardens, homes and courtyards. Make your own vanilla beans at home! It has very good ornamental value. Wonderful gift for your gardening friends! Vanilla vine orchid plant.
9. Udesignwecustomize Garden #ad
Vanilla Planifolia, Spice Plant Live Orchid Vanilla Bean Flower From Udesignwecustomize #adUdesignwecustomize Garden #ad
- You will be receiving one plant between 3 and 8 inches in height shipped in a 3 inch deep pot. Our sale super variegated leaf green & white Vanilla plant is a 8+ inch rooted cutting actively growing in a 2.
25-inch pot. You will be receiving one plant between 3 and 8 inches in height shipped in a 3 inch deep pot. Zone 10-11.
10. Southside Plants #ad
Vanda, Organic Orchid Bark, Small 3/8", 1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Orchids including phalaenopsis, cattleya, vandas, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, vegetables, pothos, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. 3/8" size bark chips 6-9mm are great for repotting small and medium orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive.
Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, peat, charcoal, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.
Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.