As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, RV Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
Plug-and-play! comes with a propane regulator hose, oil, handle, funnel, Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
2. Westinghouse #ad
CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Electric Start, RV Ready, Gas Powered #adWestinghouse #ad
- 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. 3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, and Lifetime Hours. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
|Part Number||Portable generator|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Blue, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, oil, an oil funnel, a tool Kit, 12v battery charger, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
4. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP4500iH 4500-Watt 223cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator, Black/Blue #adDuroMax #ad
- Digital control center – the digital Control Center features an LCD display showing hours run, voltage output, and load level. Parallel capability – connect two xp4500ih inverters together to double your power to 9, 000 peak watts and 7, 200 running watts.
Remote start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control. Battery tender – keep your generator's battery charged and ready to start at a moment's notice. Low oil shutoff – protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
Complies with emissions standards – all duromax generators are both approved by the EPA Environmental Protection Agency and CARB California Air Resources Board and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Inverter technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers. Parallel kit sold separately. Power on the go – with 4, jobsite use, 600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, 500 peak watts and 3, or camping with your RV. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|
5. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV and Transfer Switch Ready, Westinghouse WGen5300s Storm Portable Generator with Electric Start and 120/240 Volt Selector 5300 Rated 6600 Peak Watts Gas Powered, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play: comes with oil, an oil funnel, wheel Kit, a tool kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Powered by a 274cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
6600 peak watts & 5300 running watts; electric start; 4. 7 gallon fuel tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 14.
5 hours of run time with 120/240V Volt Selector Switch. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Features one 5–20r 120v household duplex receptacle, one rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp receptacle, and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100891 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator, Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Electric start: power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dual fuel: operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1. 2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Electric start: battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.
Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter. Quiet operation: 61 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline.
Dual fuel: operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil 10w-30 oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
8. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, Blue/Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Ideal for usage with RVs.
Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Plenty of power – with 5, this unit can handle heavy loads, 500 starting watts and 4, 500 running watts, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
9. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Dual Fuel Technology, Champion Power Equipment 200914 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Quiet technology: 64 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
Advanced digital hybrid design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life.
Dual fuel: this rv ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter. Parallel ready: if you purchase the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit, you can increase your power output by connecting up to two 3000-watt or higher inverter generators.
10. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up, Blue/Gray #adDuroMax #ad
- Plenty of power: with 13, 500 watts, 000 starting watts and 10, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
Maximum power: the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states. Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice. Powerful duromax engine: the xp13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|