As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BIOADVANCED #ad
BIOADVANCED 701285B 3-in-1 Insect Disease & Mite Control Concentrate, 32 Ounce, Blue #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days. Insect killer: kills aphids, Caterpillars, Japanese Beetles, Spider Mites, and more. Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD & VT.
Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, and more. 3-in-1 formula: insect, and mite control for use on roses, disease, flowers, shrubs and trees. Coverage area: makes up to 12 Gallons of Spray.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
2. BIOADVANCED #ad
White, BioAdvanced 708287 3-in-1 Insect Disease & Mite Control Spray, 32-Ounce #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Restrictions: Not for sale in NY. Coverage area: Treats up to 192 roses. Insect killer: kills aphids, Japanese Beetles, Caterpillars, Spider Mites, and more.3-in-1 formula: insect, flowers, and mite control for use on roses, disease, shrubs and trees.
Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 14 days. Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, and more.
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide 023 Neem Oil Insecticide, White #adBonide #ad
- The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy and can even be used up to the day of harvest. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Dormant spray - in addition to being useful for ridding your garden of insects and other pests, this Neem oil makes a great dormant spray to help protect your plants throughout all seasons.
This product is a three-in-one fungicide, and insecticide.
Multi-purpose bug killer - bonide neem oil is a perfect pest control solution for any garden dealing with mites, mildew, flies, miticide, and more. Organic gardening - derived from the neem seed, vegetables, fruits, our product is great for use on roses, indoor houseplants, herbs, flowers, trees and shrubs.
It's approved for organic gardening. Power source Type: Manual. Kills all stages of insects - bonide's 3-in-1 Neem Oil is great because it kills the egg, larvae, and adult stages of insects while also preventing the fungal attack of plant tissues.
4. Bonide #ad
White, Bonide 6556 Insect Control #adBonide #ad
- The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Outdoor use - designed for outdoor residential use in home gardens, lavender, plums, almonds, & greenhouses. Spray insects, such as aphids, directly or allow leaf feeding insects, such as worms and caterpillars, to eat the leaf surface to die.
Use on artichoke, pistachios, cilantro, sage, mint, lawns, lawns, onions, basil, berries, cabbage, apples, ornamentals, turf & more.
Kills two ways - this product kills through direct contact and through ingestion. Pest defense - insecticidal super soap controls species of adelgid, thrip, caterpillar, weevil, fly, cricket, spider mite, aphid, borer, chinch bug, ant, & more. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home. Organic gardening - Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs.
5. IMUSTGARDEN #ad
Mites, and More, 32oz Spray, Gnats, I Must Garden Insect Control: Kills & Repels Aphids, Whiteflies #adIMUSTGARDEN #ad
- Perfect for spraying potted plants when you bring them inside for the winter. Proven results – tested and proven to kill insects on contact and repel them from treated areas. Targets common insects - kills & repels Aphids, Leafhoppers, Mites, Thripes, Scale, Gnats, Whiteflies, and more.
All natural – we use natural ingredients and botanical oils that are safe for pets, people, and environment when used as directed. Easy to use – ready-to-use formula: No mixing or measuring required. Indoor/outdoor – safe to use on most indoor and outdoor surfaces.
6. nufarm #ad
Mallet 75 WSP Imidacloprid 75% Makes 1200 Gallons 1 pack contains 4 x 1.6oz Controls White Fly Gen Merit #adnufarm #ad
- Controls White Fly. Can be used for foliar and systemic insect control. One pack makes 1200 gallons of spray. This one pack contains 4 bags, each bag makes 300 gallons of spray. Great for turgrass, fruit & nut trees, landscape ornamentals, and interior plantscapes.
7. BIOADVANCED #ad
Concentrate, BioAdvanced 701810A Systemic Plant Fertilizer and Insecticide with Imidacloprid 12 Month Tree & Shrub Protect & Feed, 32 oz #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Non-bearing fruits and nuts are plants that do not bear edible fruits and nuts for at least 12 months after application of pesticides. Restrictions: product intended only for non-bearing fruit and nut trees.
Not for sale in ny, CT, MD & VT. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf.
Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Caterpillars, Aphids, Leafminers, Adelgids, Emerald Ash Borers, and more. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND95349, Insect Control Systemic Granules, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 4 lb. #adBonide #ad
- For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, and the like, shrubs, roses, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles. No spraying - there is no mess associated with this pesticide because it is not a spray.
Apply it every 8 weeks throughout the growing season for optimal protection. Be considerate of animals and bugs like hummingbirds and bees that could be harmed from use of this product.
Ready to use - these convenient granules are ready for use and provide effective, long lasting insect control for up to 8 weeks in your flower beds, roses, and shrubs. The dry-application granules are easy to use, control, and apply without worrying about destroying clothing or other plants.
How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs. Pest control - bonide systemic granules kill tough houseplant pests like fungus, aphids, mealybug, whitefly, termite, gnats, and more.
9. BIOADVANCED #ad
BioAdvanced 701900B 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer, Granules, 4-Pound #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Aphids, Adelgids, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, and more. Not for sale, and or use in Nassau, distribution, Suffolk, Kings and Queens counties of NY.
Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. Restrictions: not for sale in ct, sale into, md & vT. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
|Manufacturer||Bayer Advanced #ad|
10. Natria #ad
Natria 706230A Insecticidal Soap Organic Miticide, Ready-to-Use, 24 oz #adNatria #ad
- For use on vegetables, flowers, fruits and houseplants. Easy to use: ready-to-use bottle makes application easy. Insect killer: kills aphids, mealybugs, mites, white flies, and more.
Fast acting: kills listed insects in minutes and is effective against adult, larvae, and nymph stages of pests. Use on: for indoor or outdoor use on roses, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and even houseplants.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|