As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Wild Perennial Lupine Seeds for Planting Lupinus perennis Heirloom & Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators 250 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Direct from the growers. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Perennial Blue Lupine Wild Flower Plants Attracting Birds & Butterflies, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Lupine is an early summer bloomer and very attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds. Space the plants 18 - 24 inches apart. Grow in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. Lupine is an early summer bloomer and very attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds. Lupinus perennis, is a well-known and loved perennial wild flower.
Keep the seed moist continuously. Many gardeners recommend soaking the seed in water for 24 hours before planting to soften the seed coat. With a temperature of 68F, germination is usually within 14 days. They bring interest and beauty to any naturalized landscape setting, or simply Lupine, and they fixate nitrogen for the soil.
They’re beneficial in many ways! Lupines have very attractive, shrub-like deep green foliage and tall erect stems that tower above the foliage. Press the seed into the soil and very lightly cover with soil.
Perennial lupine can grow wild or in your flower bed in usda zones 3 - 9. They produce a taproot, so after the first year of getting established, they are fairly drought tolerant and need water only during periods of prolonged drought. Plant these open pollinated, heirloom, non gmo seeds at 1 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 40 pounds per acre. Wild blue lupine can reach heights of 36 inches and deer tend to stay away. Start the seeds indoors 6 – 8 weeks before the end of frost season.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Perennial Russells Lupine Wild Flower Mix & Butterflies & Hummingbirds, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This seed mix adds vibrant colors in shades of red, blue, yellow and white. Plant these open pollinated, heirloom, non gmo seeds at 2 - 3 seeds per plant or 14 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 37 pounds per acre. Russells lupine is a perennial wildflower growing in usda zones 4 - 8.
The russell lupine plants are vigorous with a spread of 12 - 16 inches wide, pink, creating a bushy mat of bright green foliage beneath the bloom spikes. Russell lupine care is simply deadheading the faded flower spikes.
Lupines are a wonderful vertical accent in the flower garden, hummingbirds and your neighbors! The plants prefer cooler climates. The flowers will attract attention from butterflies, provide some afternoon shade. They will self-sow if not trimmed back.
For a reliable, start lupine seeds and enjoy! For years, colorful performance, gardeners have been growing these perennials for a great source of vibrant late-spring to early summer color. Some of the blooms are bi-colored as well. This wild flower seed mix can reach heights of 36 - 48 inches and be deer tend to avoid these plants. Lupinus polyphyllus is a well-known and loved perennial. Where weather is hotter, and they make nice cut flowers too attracting birds and butterflies.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection, 19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, Poppy, and Lupine, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, families, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, wallflower, bergamot, yellow prairie coneflower, Phacelia, california orange poppy, cosmos, New England Aster, Primrose, gaillardia, Red Corn Poppy, Gayfeather, Crimson Clover, Lemon Queen, sweet alyssum, Coreopsis, Lupine, Purple Coneflower, and Baby Blue Eyes.
Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, Mother's Day Garden gifts, and community gardens.
A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. We back all of our products with personalized, US based customer service. Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow.
With over 80, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch. This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, butterflies, hummingbirds, bumblebees, ladybugs, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy. As part of our national wildflower Seed line, 000 seeds, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Wildflowers Outdoors in Your Home Vegetable or Flower Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Russell Lupine Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Pollinators love these 3 foot tall beauties. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Vibrant and colorful - this gorgeous native wildflower creates dramatic spikes of bloooms in a mix of blue, yellow, pink, purple, and white. Long lasting blooms do well as indoor cut flower arrangements. Perennial beauty - russell lupines will become a favorite year after year in your flower garden or wildflower meadow.
6. SWEET YARDS #ad
Large 1 Ounce Packet, Over 1,200 Annual and Perennial Mixed Lupine Flower Seeds, Lupine Wildflower Seeds #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!. Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
Towering blooms from 5 lupine species: arroyo, Dwarf Pixie Delight, Perennial, Golden Yellow and Russell Lupine. Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 1, 200+ seeds! - Enough to cover 75 square feet.
7. Utopia Seeds #ad
Giant Lupine, UtopiaSeeds Russell Lupine Mixed Seeds, Perennial Wildflowers #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo seeds. A perennial wildflower. 2 oz -- approximately 250 Seeds. Plant in sun or part shade. Russell lupine Mix Seeds. 40" tall. Zones 3-9. Direct sow or start inside.
8. Utopia Seeds #ad
Giant Lupine, Perennial Wildflower, UtopiaSeeds Wild Perennial Lupine Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- 40" tall. Direct sow or start inside. 2 oz -- approximately 250 Seeds. Plant in sun or part shade. A perennial wildflower. Zones 3-9. Wild perennial Lupine Seeds.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Colorful Perennial Wildflowers. Fall Planting is Ideal Along with Other Wildflowers., Russell Lupine Mixed Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Russell lupine Mix Seeds - Perennial Wildflower. Plant sun or part shade - direct Sow or Start Inside. Zones 3-9. 40" tall -. 2 oz approximately 250 Seeds.
10. Gardeners Basics #ad
Perennial Flower Seeds for Planting Outdoors 5 Variety Pack Lupine, Shasta Daisy for Pollinators Wildflower Seed by Gardeners Basics, Columbine, Black Eyed Susan, Echinacea Purple Coneflower #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Beautiful - not only are perennial plants helpful to butterflies and bees, but they are also beautiful plants with showy flowers.
Save the bees - flowers are essential to feed bees and pollinate our fruits and vegetables. Packets - each perennials seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper in full color with growing and harvesting directions.
Perennial garden - Enjoy your flowers for multiple years with your perennial flower seeds. Varieties - the 5 varieties included in this assortment are; Lupine Russel strain mix, Echinacea purple coneflower, Columbine blue, Black Eyed Susan, and Shasta Daisy perennial seeds for planting!.