As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Boston Road Farm Quality Asparagus #ad
All Male, Top Producing Variety-Northwest Grown 10 Crowns, Non-GMO, Millennium Asparagus Large Crowns #adBoston Road Farm Quality Asparagus #ad
- Northwest grown large bare Root Non-GMO All Male Crowns 2 yr sized. Zones 3-8 & out-product nearly all varieties! grows well in all Soil Types, Including Clay! Great tasting “tight Tipped” Spears, even in hotter climates. Planting and Care Instructions Included.
2. Hirts: Vegetable #ad
50 Asparagus Roots Jersey Supreme, MALE DOMINATE, TASTY #adHirts: Vegetable #ad
- You are purchasing 50 Asparagus Roots. Waiting until 3rd year to harvest will help your bed keep producing for years to come. Images are of mature product and are for reference only.
Male dominant plants mean few seeds and more energy directed into the roots for future growth. Roots received before planting time may be packed in moist soil or sand and stored in a cool place until ready to plant.
3. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
Purple Passion 10 Live Asparagus Bare Root Plants -2yr-Crowns from Hand Picked Nursery #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. If there is a problem, just call my cell phone immediately that I include with the order. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase.
You will see growth within 10 days. If there is a problem you must send pictures immediately for our gaurantee. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. I also include a link for detailed instructions or just call. 3. Plant the asparagus plants 10" to 12" down the further north the deeper and 12" apart and just bury them.
The sand is important and a minimuim of 30% for drainage and winterization of the plant and with out them they can rot and not come back the next year. Beware who you purchase from, look for hand picked nursery. Asparagus plants need three things: 1. Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well. I will send a picture 2. If not call.
4. SZLD #ad
15 Bare Asparagus Roots Crowns Ready for Home Garden Planting #adSZLD #ad
- Full sun, Zones 4-8. Asparagus is a perennial that once gets established will return year after year. Planted in early spring as soon as the soil can be worked. Shipped as bare asparagus roots. Asparagus is fun and easy to cook with.